Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
that_iris_girl

that_iris_girl

what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving? Empty
PostSubject: what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving?   what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:02 pm

okay, here we go!
Name:Cathy White,
Age/Birthday: March 20th 1996

Time at camp: 2 years

God parent:Iris, goddess of the rainbow and messaging
Mortal Parent; father: Jack White

Physical Appearance: Dirty Blond(e) shoulder length hair with blue and purple streaks in straight bangs, bangs stop just above her eyebrows, a little chubby, blue-green eyes, few freckles across face, slightly below average height
personality, a little clumsy and crazy. loves acting, always loves to meet new people. Confident but confidence wavers when she is unsure of herself, or her friends.
Pets:A hamster, named Jimmie. Jimmie is dark Orange with a few multi-colored paint specks on him from Cathy using the speckling effect on her paintings.
weapons, a braided multi-coloured bracelet on her wrist forms a sliver shield with streaks of paint across it when you press the sliver bead in the center. Her Necklace, which is her name each letter a different colour, if you press the engraved ‘ phi ’ on the back turns into a 1 1/2 foot celestial bronze sword.
Talents: She acts, and some of her paintings have been displayed at her mortal school in Maine.
Other: Step-mother Ally Smith-White, whom she despises but puts up with for her dad. Step brother Thomas Smith. Thomas is the same age as her, and they get along pretty well, but there is times when the have a real brother/sister relation ship(i.e. wrestling over the remote, arguing over something that really doesn't matter)

OK! there it is!! :) is too Mary-Sue-ish? Or does it need more Mary-Sue-ish qualities? just tell me what needs to be adjusted!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving?   what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:58 pm

You need to stick with one color, hun.

Once you've done that, accepted.
Back to top Go down
that_iris_girl

that_iris_girl

PostSubject: Re: what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving?   what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Name:Cathy White,
Age/Birthday: March 20th 1996
Time at camp: 2 years
God parent:Iris, goddess of the rainbow and messaging
Mortal Parent; father: Jack White
Physical Appearance: Dirty Blond(e) shoulder length hair with blue and purple streaks in straight bangs, bangs stop just above her eyebrows, a little chubby, blue-green eyes, few freckles across face, slightly below average height
personality, a little clumsy and crazy. loves acting, always loves to meet new people. Confident but confidence wavers when she is unsure of herself, or her friends.
Pets:A hamster, named Jimmie. Jimmie is dark Orange with a few multi-colored paint specks on him from Cathy using the speckling effect on her paintings.
weapons, a braided multi-coloured bracelet on her wrist forms a sliver shield with streaks of paint across it when you press the sliver bead in the center. Her Necklace, which is her name each letter a different colour, if you press the engraved ‘ phi ’ on the back turns into a 1 1/2 foot celestial bronze sword.
Talents: She acts, and some of her paintings have been displayed at her mortal school in Maine.
Other: Step-mother Ally Smith-White, whom she despises but puts up with for her dad. Step brother Thomas Smith. Thomas is the same age as her, and they get along pretty well, but there is times when the have a real brother/sister relation ship(i.e. wrestling over the remote, arguing over something that really doesn't matter)
there we go :) ok, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving?   what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving?   what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's this? a new charrie? that still needs approving?
Page 1 of 1