Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My new-est Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

My new-est Charrie Empty
PostSubject: My new-est Charrie   My new-est Charrie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Name: Elizabeth "Liz" James
Age/Birthday: 14, January 15th
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Jessica "Jessie" James
Years in Camp: 4
Brief History: The Day Liz came to camp was the day her Mom died. Her mom was a professor at the William and Mary Collage in Williamsburg Virginia. She has always loved war, even when her mom told her that her dad had died when he left for a war a few weeks before her birth. The memory of her past always seems to haunt her and Is alway on her mind.
Physical Appearance: Elizabeth James had what looks like bleach blond hair, but its not, It goes down to her waist and she always wears it up. She also likes to add streaks to her hair, its currently pink. She is white, but due to a conflict with her friends she prefers Caucasian, but she is pretty pale. She has brown eyes, that have specks of darker brown in them, she calls them eye freckles. She is tall, but not to tall. And she has like an hour glass figure thing, but she hates that her hips are just a straight line there is no curve to them what so ever.
Personality: First of all, she basically is loud and out there. Very loud, Very animated, and very out there. She has been thinking about joining the hunters of Artemis, her heart has been broken in one to many a way. She will get into anyone's face who hurts her, or her friends. She is trustworthy, but she has a hard time trusting other people.
Pets: None
Talents: Frikken Awesome swords girl.
Weapons: Sword that she calls Fallatis, its fail in latin but its her favorite word in the known universe.
Other: She will join the hunters eventually and her color is Red
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

My new-est Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new-est Charrie   My new-est Charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Nice! Accepted. (Just as a note, try to keep all of your characters within one topic so it's more organized next time. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

My new-est Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new-est Charrie   My new-est Charrie I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:59 am

Thanks, And Will do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new-est Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new-est Charrie   My new-est Charrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new-est Charrie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: