Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ophelia iz heres! [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Ophelia iz heres! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Ophelia iz heres! [OPEN]   Ophelia iz heres! [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:47 pm

The boring sister of mine was reading Manga in her cabin, so I decided to go to the arena. With Lily in my right hand, I stomped close to a dummy. My white sweat-pants stopped at my ankles, so dirt got into my black converse. The Zebra-printed, oversized shirt on me was a little to low, so I used a black rubber band to tie it in the back. A good bit of my belly-button now showed, and in the back, you could see the bottom of my name. My ugly-arse name, which my dad loved. Once, I even took a black sharpie and scratched out 'Ophelia' and then put 'Haley'. At the time, getting a tattoo (underaged, of course) with my real named seemed like a good idea. Then, I actually started despising the name Ophelia. Of course.

Anyways, the ragged dummy faced me with it's face-less head. I stared at it like you would in show down between Batman and The Joker. My eyebrow raised and I scowled at the thing. Remembering all the times I found my best friend gossiping about me, the times my boyfriend was caught, by me, making out with my sister, the times I hated. I gripped Lily like there was no tomorrow. My feet were leaning away from the thing as I was ready to attack.

I twirled like a princess in those poofy-arse ball gowns. Before I stopped twirling, once I faced the ex-boyfriend-sister-being-stupid-ex-best-friend dummy, I pounced at it. The sword cut the dummies head off, which made me crack a grin. Standing there with my sword, now on my shoulder, and a cocky grin made me (out of all people) look like a murderer. A murderer of the ex-boyfriend-sister-being-stupid-ex-best-friend dummy. It felt good! Chopping off a dummy's head was like, a therapeutic exercise!

After being the murderer of a lifeless object, I felt the sudden urge to chop off the head of someone. Well, fight someone. If I truly hated them, I'd chop off their head. Lily was heavy against my body, so I dropped her and my hand to my sides. "That was brilliant!" I said loudly to myself, hoping someone would come over and ask me what was fun. Then we'd fight. I'd win. We'd get some coffee. We go back to camp. We go to sleep. Not together, unless, maybe, it was a guy...

No, I'm not a slut. I wouldn't do that! And my sister would chop my head off! I sighed, for two reasons. One, it felt like a sighing moment. And two, maybe someone would come over and we'd converse then duel. If not, I'd fight another ex-boyfriend-sister-being-stupid-ex-best-friend dummy.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Ophelia iz heres! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ophelia iz heres! [OPEN]   Ophelia iz heres! [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:40 pm

I walk out of my cabin for my light sword training of the day. I had a rule. It was, "work light, and beautify yourself more." I had my small dagger with me. I start humming lightly. Next thing I knew I was a little over half way to the Arena. When I got to the Arena I looked around.

I see someone, a girl. I say, "Hello. My name is Savanna. What's your name? How're you? I'm doing good."

I wait for the girls response, in the hope that she would respond to me. But who wouldn't respond to a girl like me? I look at my watch it was 3:17 PM. I twirl my dagger around in my hands, in a playful, childish way. I can be childish at times, it isn't something that I like about myself.
Back to top Go down

Ophelia iz heres! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1