Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nothing much(Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepherd

Shepherd

Nothing much(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Nothing much(Open to all)   Nothing much(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:58 am

I looked at the water and the slow ripple of it as I lightly tossed a pebble into it. I closed my eyes as i remebered the early days with my father, I jerked my head back to forget those memories and zipped up my jacket and started to walk along the creek.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much(Open to all)   Nothing much(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:55 pm

I walked around aimlessly until I found myself at the creek.There was some boy walking along the creek and like the crazy person I am I called out"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much(Open to all)   Nothing much(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:58 pm

I look out my cabin door after hearing a person go 'Hello' across the lake. Of course it was my freind Minerva she was always doing things that most people wouldnt do like calling out names across the creek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much(Open to all)   Nothing much(Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing much(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: