Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dan's Charries

Go down 
+7
Colby
maddie ☹
Baby Lex
Boo Bunny
Scarlett O'Hara
Zan
Dan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Dan's Charries - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 am

xD Niceee. NOW GO POST WITH SAM.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 am

TWO Adams?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 am

Alexxx wrote:
TWO Adams?

MY BAD. I was thinking of Remp's character. xD His name is Adrian (which means darkness).
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 am

He's hot. I dibs him for Daisy. Daisy loves people like this.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 am

I'd just like to point out that he shouldn't be able to shadow travel with ease. Even after Nico mastered shadow travel, he needed hours of rest. Well, your the admin, so do whatever you want; just suggesting to limit his ability a bit :]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 pm

I must agree with Tethys.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Haha alright. Thanks for pointing that out, Tethys. Going to edit now.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:50 pm

New Character Alert!

Jason Dormancy
”Hurmph… where’s the snooze button?”
“Sleep can cure anything. Don’t believe anything else.”

Name:
Jason Dormancy

Birthday:
December 20, 1995

Greek Deity Parent:
Hypnos, God of Sleep

Mortal Parent:
Nancy Dormancy

Brief History:
Jason had a pretty average childhood. Not a particular amount of monsters were especially attracted to him, since he was just a son of Hypnos. Of course he did get the occasional lone monster, which had probably failed miserably at trying to kill a Big Three demigod and settled for him. He always managed to escape, or at least get the monster off balance by randomly dozing off right in the middle of the peril, making the monster trip. It probably looked quite humorous to any random bystander; an ugly beast attempting to attack a boy like him and having Jason just fall down snoring, and the monster giving him a very confused and startled look. The monster usually went on rumbling off, losing interest.

He generally had a close relationship with his mother. When a random baby hellhound decided to lumber on into their apartment, Jason’s first priority was to defend his mother with the nearest object at hand; which was usually a pillow.

Other then a few minor attacks, Jason regularly spent his day in his room, snoring away. Even when he was at school, he always carried a soft pillow handy. Somehow whenever he brought his trusty pillow, the class seemed to be slightly drowsy, even the teacher, which explains why he didn’t get caught too often. Finally a school satyr told him about Camp, mainly so he would stop making the poor satyr tired all the time. Apparently it was very aggravating for him.

Physical Appearance:
Jason is somewhat tall, standing at around 5’9” with a mop of floppy dark brown hair that halts just above his eyebrows. Below his eyebrows, he has dark chocolate colored eyes that are seemingly like liquid, always calm, reassuring, and warm, yet always with a large hint of drowsiness. He has a lean build, not exactly extremely muscular but not just skin and bone either – pretty average. His skin has a slightly pale tone to it, with only a very small amount of any signs of damage.

He generally never wears anything particularly fancy. In fact, the majority of the time he wears grey flannel pajama bottoms and a pure white cotton T-shirt, and maybe a soft sweatshirt if it’s cold outside. Jason always carries around a short branch of the poplar tree from the Underworld dipped in the River Lethe as a gift from Hypnos – Jason knows it’s important, however he’s not sure what for. Jason also carries around a fluffy white pillow with him wherever he goes.

Personality:
Jason never stresses over anything too long. He’s a very mellow, and calm kind of guy. Although he has the capability to be extremely intellectual and intelligent, he kindly declines the offer and rather sleeps throughout the day. However at times in need he is known to come up with something very insightful. On average however, he chooses not to get involved with any drama and just watches it all play out. No matter how tired he is, if he’s awake, he’s always there for reassurance and to calm things down. He hates when anything gets too loud, which is why he’s not a huge fan of parties, dances, etc. etc.

He keeps the promises he makes, although whether he was fully oriented or awake when the promise is made makes all the difference, for even though Jason has an acute sense of right and wrong, if he’s not awake enough he can’t make sound decisions. Once he’s made that promise, he’s committed to whatever it is, and doesn’t give up, even if it means skipping his morning nap, his afternoon nap, his evening nap, and his night---well, you get the point.

Jason is a pretty predictable and honest man. Usually his choice in most cases is to sleep, rest, or nap. End of discussion. He’s always willing to speak the truth and is known for never saying anything false. One of Jason’s favorite quotes that describes his truthfulness is: “I meant what I said, and I said what I meant, an elephant’s (or in this case, demigod) one hundred percent.”

He’s a big fan of quiet music, although he’s a sucker for Broadway, no matter how loud (he usually turns down the volume, though.) In his quiet and calm music book, his favorite is the harp – which also makes his fall asleep, and makes others feel drowsy as well. It’s his favorite way to calm anyone down if they’re getting to a loud level (which as mentioned before, he hates.)

Fatal Flaw:
He keeps and follows through with every promise he makes. The unfortunate thing about this is that, being a child of Hypnos, he’s usually never oriented or fully awake when he makes the promises, and therefore can’t decide whether it’s right or wrong.

How long at camp:
Around 2 years.

Summer-Only or Year-rounder?:
Year-Rounder.

Demigod Ability/Abilities:
~ He can make others feel particularly sleepy and tired at any given moment
~ Jason can, with some amount of effort, make another person fall asleep for a limited amount of time (around ten minutes), although it wipes himself out as well
~ He can play the harp pretty darn well
~ He has an acute sense of sight

Weapons:
None really, he hates any loudness, and that includes fighting. Although he does have his poplar branch, but he doesn’t really know what to do with it yet.

Pets:
None

Other:
None

Me thinks he's my best one yet... I'm going to be using him a LOT. What do you guys think? (:

EDITT #1- Jonah, Carson, Kenny, and Will are inactive. (Well, er, Jonah died, but y'know... xD)
EDEET #2- Thinking of Ty and Adam/Adrian going inactive... or at least improving on them. *must think this over* I'm going to be improving all of my charries as well (gonna take a WHILE o_o)
EDIT #3 - Adrian and Adam are both going inactive (might change my mind about this); going to improve upon my other charries now xD
EDEET # 4 [3/26/11] - Cody has a pet bunny now. NAMED SNUFFLES. 'Cause bunnies snuffle. A lot. Especially this one.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 pm

NEW CHARACTER ALERT. OHMAHGOSH! LOOK DOWN THERE!

Jacob "Jake" Adams
"Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards. Whoopee."

Name:
Jacob “Jake” Adams

Birthday:
April 17, 1994

Greek Deity Parent:
Zeus, God of the Sky and Lord of the Gods... no matter how much some others hate him for it.

Mortal Family:
Jake has no family. They died in a fire when he was just ten and out being chased by monsters.

Brief History:
Jake has somewhat of a complicated history. Since he had no family when he was ten, he decided to run away, escaping from the cops who had arrived and tried to contain him. While Jake didn't want to cause any trouble to the cops, he just couldn't handle being around all of the commotion, hustle, and bustle. He didn't want to go to his family's funeral, if there was one, and he just wanted to hide and vanish from the face of the Earth. So off he ran, into the streets, and away up into the mountains nearby, hoping that no one would find him. Of course, as so often this happens, he was wrong. A couple days later, he was found. Well... a person didn't really find him, it was more of a monster. A lone hydra just walking daintily around the mountain crest. Meanwhile Jake was hiding in a cave, fending for himself, and was actually, quite capable of doing so. He was just figuring out his newfound powers, and quite enjoyed zapping animals for food. He knew how to cook them because he had taken this camping trip a year ago and the teachers taught him how. Then they were killed one night when a hellhound snuck up on the camp. But that's another story. Anyway, when Jake saw the hydra, being a natural boy of ten, he yelled in fright. I mean, wouldn't you if you saw a freakish creature like the hydra? Oh don't look at me like I'm crazy. Regardless, the hydra turned Jake's way and decided that he looked pretty delicious, and smelled like a child of the Big Three. The hydra pounced, and Jake covered his head with his hands. Lucky for him his demigod powers decided to kick in at the last second. The last thing Jake saw was a flash of bright light and the monster go flying off into the distance, howling in pain, then he blacked out.

When he woke, he was in what looked like hospital tent, being looked over by a doctor. There was a strange twitch in the doctor's eye, as if he was nervous about something. The doctor looked at his wrist watch and mumbled something incoherently, which Jake caught snippets of. It sounded something like: "Running out of time...". Curious, Jake lifted his head from the pillow and propped himself up with his elbow.
"Eh, what's up Doc?" Jake said, grinning, quoting Bugs Bunny. The doctor jumped and looked at him, his eyes flickering to his watch now and then. "You seem to be better. Good. We have to get you to a real place of hospitality... this forest is no good." The doctor clicked his feet together. This man certainly was giving Jake a sense of fidgetiness. Jake shook his head.
"So we're in a forest?" Jake asked, raising his eyebrows. "I thought I was up on the mountains. How did you even find me? And who are you? Why aren't there any more doctors here?" The questions just kept piling up in his mind.
The doctor muttered something like a curse under his breath, and tried to compose himself. It worked for about three seconds, then he looked at the watch one more time and completely broke into panic. Something like a roar sounded far off in the distance.
"Come on, we have to get you out of here. Now." The doctor said, grabbing Jake and hoisting him up. The doctor ran outside, holding Jake's arm in a metal grip. Outside the tent the only thing Jake saw was a bunch of trees and a bright SUV. Curious, Jake was about to ask another question when a roar sounded once again, sounding closer than before. Yelping like any certified doctor shouldn't, Doc. tugged Jacob towards the SUV, propped him up in the passenger's seat, even though he was too small and too young, probably breaking some laws. The doctor moved quickly into the driver's seat, turned on the car, and floored it.
Jake immediately felt dizzy once more. The last thing he saw was the doctor's coat flying off out into the air, courtesy of the window, seeing some dark fur on the doctor's arms become apparent, a dark grey blur in the rear view mirror, and seeing his own hand for no reason in particular point out of the open window towards the grey blur he knew was behind the SUV, and a bright flash of light.
Jake woke up at the Infirmary at CHB. There, the satyr who had been his so called "doctor" told him about everything, with Chiron stopping by and confirming all of the facts. He's been here ever since.

Physical Appearance:
Jake is a pretty average height for his age, standing at about 5’ 7” with lengthy dark brown hair that just edges over his eyebrows, flipping to one side or the other on its own. He has bright blue eyes, which can seem intimidating, loving, caring, angry, and everything else. Jake does have some muscle, but it’s not like he’s a muscle man, and he’s pretty lean as well. His skin has a slightly pale tinge to it, but not it's not particularly apparent. Jake typically always wears a lopsided grin on his face, smiling from ear to ear.

Jacob doesn’t like to dress fancily, and doesn’t really like it when others do either, unless it’s for a ceremony of some sort. Generally, Jake wears jeans or shorts and a grey T-shirt, regardless if it's cold outside.

Personality:
Jake is a very easy-to-be-around guy. He typically doesn't pressure others, unless it's for them to do well in a competition or something. He doesn’t get worked up too easily, nor does he always stay mellow and relaxed. He has the capability and the interest to try to say something insightful on any matter at hand, and doesn’t like to go unheard.
He likes to speak up for himself and for others, and stands up for what he believes in. Though he’s a very independent soul, he loves to hang out with friends and have fun.

Jacob always tries to take the best parts of a situation and turn it all around. He’s an extremely empathetic and sympathetic guy, and is always there for reassurance, support, courage, and competition.

Jake is completely outgoing, and tries to give 110% for everything, including sleep. He never backs down from a difficult situation, and loves challenges.

On a last note, Jake loves to make people laugh. He likes to crack jokes and loves to laugh himself. He has a wry, sarcastic yet laughable sense of humor that makes a room brighten in some cases, or darken in others.

Fatal Flaw:
Jake has trouble forgiving people. He holds huge grudges against anyone who gets in the way of his interests or just anger him. He doesn't get worked up easily, but when he does... it's better to leave him alone forever after that.

How long at camp:
Well, let’s see… he started camp when he was still nine, so… around 7 years.

Year-Rounder.

~ Jake can produce bolts of electricity, with some amount of effort
~ Jake has minimal control over the weather, preferring rain over anything else
~ Jake can electrocute anything to make a fire, although he's not a fan of them
~ He can play the drums pretty darn well

Weapons:
A silver wristwatch that, when pressing on the hour changer, changes into a celestial bronze sword.

Pets:
None

Other:
None

Last edited by Dan on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 pm

THAT BOY IS NOT 16. DIBS, THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Breezy wrote:
THAT BOY IS NOT 16. DIBS, THOUGH.

What do you mean? D8 xD I'M GOING TO CHANGE HIM. I don't like his Brief History, and I think I would like a Zeus demigod again. Hehe. HEREIGOTOCHANGEHIM. *rearranges life*
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 am

No, o'administrative one. I meant the picture. My dibs still counts. xD

You so lucky I bookmark things:
Just Shut Up and Pick One:
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:23 pm

IT'S A NEW CHARRIE. WOOT WOOT.

Dan's Charries - Page 3 15oxo41
Cole Evans
"People say the pen is mightier than the sword. I beg to differ. Let's go battle, I bring my sword and you'll bring your pen. Wonder who'll win?"

Name:
Cole Evans

Birthday:
May 20, 1995

Greek Deity Parent:
Thalia, Muse of Comedy and Pastoral Music

Mortal Family:
Fred Evans, Father.
Carly Evans, Mortal Sister.

Brief History:
Cole was a very bright and witty guy, even at a young age. Always having humorous and insightful comments on the most random of topics, he was a definite crowd pleaser from the start.
Monsters began getting interested in him when he had just turned thirteen. Even being a child of a Muse, Cole attracted some monsters, although he managed to avoid them to an extent for at least a year, but they did not go unnoticed by Cole’s dad. When an empousa attacked Cole when he was just about to go into his house, his shouts carried upstairs where Fred was working. Fred had rushed outside to see the empousa, due to the fact that while unbeknownst to him or anyone else, he could see through the mist. Cole managed to fend off the empousa, flicking its ear a few times while he had it in a lock, pinned to the ground until it shrieked and ran off. Cole was quite amused and perplexed at the same time throughout the entirety of the scene, but his father was not quite so.
Fred didn’t do anything drastic after that, but decided that it was just a dream, and that everything would be fine after. And even though he seemed convinced on the outside, Cole’s father was becoming paranoid. Every yell across the street and snap of a branch made him jump. He was driven insane over the years, and was no longer fit to take care of Cole or Carly, which neither minded very much – they weren’t so attached to their dad that it broke their heart to see him go, of course they wanted the best for him regardless.
After that, a lone satyr found Cole at school, and having heard of his attacks and seeing that he had no fit guardian, he took a rather bemused Cole and Carly to CHB, explaining everything on the way. When the satyr found that Carly could not cross the border due to the fact that she was a mortal, he drove Carly was driven to a foster home shortly thereafter.

Physical Appearance:
Cole has bright, inquisitive, and insightful hazel eyes, and there’s always a hint of laughter in them. Cole has medium length, fair, and floppy straw colored hair, which he somehow manages to keep out of his eyes. He has a light golden complexion, a similar color to his hair.

Cole tends to wear anything which he deems fit. Sometimes its flip flops in winter, others it’s a giant puffy coat in the summer. There’s nothing that Cole really always wears, it varies from day to day. It could be what fits the weather, what he can wear to get a casual genuine laugh or two throughout the day.
Cole is not too bulky, but not too slim either, he has strong endurance and has some muscle, so he’s not all skin and bone.

Personality:
Cole’s a natural born comedic kind of guy. Very laid back and doesn’t try too hard to make others laugh, it just happens naturally. He’s very witty and quick to make his point heard. He can be very inquisitive and insightful, making for a very interesting and fun conversations.

Cole can be extremely hyper and random at times, and tends to be quite the energizer bunny in some cases. Bouncing off the walls is one of his favorite hobbies. Generally, he only gets particularly hyper when with his friends, but that doesn’t mean he’s shy around strangers, he’s actually generally the same person, but not as hyper. He’s still comedic and loves to laugh himself.

Cole is also really into the springtime. He loves to hear birds chirping, and jumps into a song he thinks the chirps sound like with his low-ish tenor voice.

Fatal Flaw:
Cole doesn’t pay attention to the voice inside his head that says something like: “You’ve made this mistake before. WATCH OUT.”
For example, lets say Cole accidentally trips and falls into a river, potentially putting him into a deathly situation. If he finds himself being careless, he won’t listen to the voice saying that he has to be careful where he steps, putting him at risk for falling in the river again.

How long at camp:
Roughly two years.

Year-Rounder.

~ Cole can sing any song he knows well amazingly with his low tenor voice
~ He can play the piano really well (almost as well as he can sing)
~ He’s great at improvisation, on the piano and when making random jokes
~ He’s also not that bad of a dancer – inheriting a minor trait from his aunt, Terpsichore
~ Cole’s pretty skilled with a bow & arrow, as well as a sword

Weapons:
Cole has a celestial bronze sword and a bow & arrow, using them interchangeably depending on what battle he’s fighting.

Pets:
None.

Other:
None.

EDITNESS 4/16 - Tyler Blazing is now inactive.
EDEEEET 4/17 - Put in a 'picture' of Cole Evans.
EDEEEET 5/22 - Cole Evans & Jason Dormancy are now inactive. [Cole didn't last as long as I thought he would - I will most likely bring him back later on.]

Last edited by Dan on Sun May 22, 2011 11:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 pm

I want to roleplay with him ASAP. Like Really. OK Dan?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Whoa, a funny guy. There aren't many of those! *Giggle giggle.* Kidding. He's cool.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Colby wrote:
I want to roleplay with him ASAP. Like Really. OK Dan?

Lol alright Colby. I'm going to be busy the rest of the day, but I'm free all of tomorrow and throughout week (Spring Break.) You can start up the topic with whoever you want, and I'll join in ASAP. (:

Nico wrote:
Whoa, a funny guy. There aren't many of those! *Giggle giggle.* Kidding. He's cool.

Haha thanks Nico. o 3 o (I finally figured out what this face is. xD)
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Ok. I'm making the topic in the er... Amp-a-T
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 am

Dan. I'm going to smack you. But I still love you. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Cassie likes Sam. *Sly smile.* But I'm not dibbin' him or nothin'.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:23 am

I have just come to the realization that it was Cody's birthday on the 16th, and he's now 18! [He celebrated with his dad back home. xD] Next time you see him, be sure to wish him a happy birthday! (He'll be showing up at the BBQ soon.)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Happy birthday Cody! You oldie, you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Charries   Dan's Charries - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan's Charries
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3