Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rufus' Imaginary Friends --

Go down 
+3
Kendall
Zan
Ninja Poet
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  Empty
PostSubject: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Characters
Alive

Thane Chase -- 15 -- Momus --
Opal Rena :: 15 :: Eros ::
Gratian `Grey` Kirf ++ 17 ++ Alastor ++
Oscar Kirf == 17 == Alastor ==
Castor Six @@ 13 @@ Apollo @@

Dead

Felix Chase -- 15 -- Hermes
Violet Zaera -- 14 -- Athena

Inactive
Seth Costello -- 16 -- Apollo
[/i]

Last edited by Rufus on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:34 pm

We're trying to cut back on the Apollo children.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Name: Felix Chase
Age/birthday: 15... 17/12
Years in camp: 2
God parent: Hermes
Mortal parent: Alice Chase
Physical appearance: blonde curly hair, blue eyes, glasses, around about 5" and pale.
Personality: Moody and depressed, though occasionally when you catch him on a good day, he might not bite your head off. He loves pranking people and feels good when angry/causing pain.
Pets: N/A
Weapons: bow+ arrow, and a bronze sword called Hedwig.
Talents:he's not a bad aim, and he's quite clever.
Other:...he's really not happy with being "small" for his age.

Deceased.

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Name: Violet Zaera
Age/birthday: 14... 12/12
Years in camp: 1
God parent: Athena
Mortal parent: Louis Zaera
Physical appearance: Violet had Long brown hair with natural blonde streaks,that goes down to just above her hips, silvery-grey eyes,the right one underlined with a scar, with curly,black eyelashes. she's pale, but her nose and cheeks are covered in freckles. She's average height for her age, being around about 5"3. She's not exactly thin, but she's not fat either... Sort of average weight.
Personality: Violet is pretty shy and quiet, not fully trusting those she does not know, due to being burned by those she once trusted. If you are lucky enough to get into her trust, you'll find out she's very kind, and a basically happy person. Unless you talk about family. Then you're in for a very akward silence.
Pets: A black cat called Biffy.
Weapons: A bronze sword.
Talents: She's quite skilled at arguing.
Other: She hasn't had the best family life, being beaten by her step-brothers a lot. Her stepmother didn't really give one, and her dad was too scared to say anything, which is why she ran away when she turned twelve.
Flaw/s: She picks fights with people she'l probrably lose against.
Deceased.

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Accepted, Both.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Name: Seth Costello
Age/birthday: 16....31 january.
Years in camp: 4
God parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Marina Costello
Physical appearance: Seth has straight brown hair with dirty blonde streaks, which falls down into his eyes which are emerald green with specks of yellow and brown in them. He's pale, but not uber pale, not sheet white. He's around about 5"6 and he's the average weight for people of his age.
Personality: He's a fairly happy kid, though like most of us, he has his days. He loves hanging with his friends and singing and enjoys watching comedy and horror films, not being affected by the "scary" effects.
Pets: N/A
Weapons: His fists and a bronze sword called Prophet.
Talents:He's a pretty skilled fighter with his fists and he's an alright singer. He is also a skilled healer.
Other: Although this is unusual for an Apollo kid, he has pretty bad aim, and cannot walk without tripping over his own feet. Sometimes he does get lucky, and can throw (and walk) in a straight line, and his bad fortune is slowly getting better.
Brief History: Seth was raised in Rome, Italy until he was 7, when his mother "mysteriously" packed up all their things and moved them both to Maddison, New Jersey. Alas, he only lasted there for 5 years, before things started getting creepy (like, mythical monsters creepy) and his mother finally told him the truth about his heritage. She also told him about this camp. When he found out he could harm her by staying with her, he left their home, and found his way here. He loved his mother, and she was all he really had, so he didn't want to harm her.

Left Camp.

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm

You forgot the brief history part.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:20 pm

(oops. *changes*)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Awesome. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Thank you--
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 am

Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  Thane
"Lying shows you care..."
----------
Name: Thane Draché
Age/Birthday: 15-- 10/10
God Parent: Momus,God of satire, mockery, censure, writers and poets.
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Helena Draché (mother)
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Thane was raised single-handedly by his teenage mother, Helena, who had been rejected by her parents because of her underage pregnancy. Although they struggled, Helena managed to bring up her son as well as she could, and made sure that he knew right from wrong, so he would not make any of the mistakes that she had made. As he grew older, Thane grew more and more angry at his father for never being there and supporting them, as he started to understand what his mother had given up for him over the years. Even when his father finally did claim him, Thane couldn't forgive him, and still hasn't. He refuses to give him offerings (exept on his feast day) and never prays to him when in need of help.
Physical Appearance: Thane has a pale skinned body twinned with a freckle-covered baby face. His eyes are a sea-green, with a mop of shaggy light chesnut brown hair. He's small for his age, only standing at around about 5"4, and weighs slightly under the average weight. He usually dresses in stripy hoodies and plain white t-shirts, matched with varying shades of blue jeans, and trainers.
Personality: Unless you mention the word "father" or "dad" Thane is a fairly happy lad, who doesn't often get angry or down. He has a tendancy to be sceptical and cynical, telling people what is on his mind, not afraid of offending them or making them feel bad. He is often caught mocking people, one of his earlier catchphrases being "If they fall, then I shall laugh." That's what he did. He lacks a certain thing called inhibitions, meaning he doesn't really care what people think or say about them. Well, he doesn't show it, anyway.
Fatal Flaw: His open criticalness and inablity to hold his tounge means that he often gets into fights that he cannot win, and makes a few unwanted enemies.
Pets: A black cat called Omegle.
Talents: He is naturally witty and funny, though his humour might be seen as offensive, and he can keep multiple amounts of people enthralled with his exiting tales.
Weapons: a bronze sword called Olchi.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-rounder
Other: He likes cheese.
----------
"Well, it's obvious I don't care."

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  Opal
"You might get crushes on the hot guy..."
::::::::::

Name: Opal Rena
Age/Birthday: 15 :: 13/01
God Parent: Eros, god of love, procreation and sexual desire.
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Annetté Rena (mother) :: Marcel Rena (16 : half-brother)
Years in Camp: None. This is her first year.
Brief History: When they say Paris is the city of love, they are correct. All three of the Rena family were known throughout their small town just outside Paris as being romancers, each of them having a certain pull towards them that not many people could resist. However, the Rena with the strongest pull had always been Opal. Opal's mother made no bones about why this was, always bragging about `her daughter the demi-god.` The obvious favouritism from mother to children seemed to make relationships between the two siblings akward, with Marcel being highly jealous of the extra attention given to Opal. A rift was formed between the pair, and as soon as he turned 16, Marcel broke his mother's heart by coming out as a homosexual, and moving as far away from the pair as possible. The tables turned. Opal became hated by her mother for `turning` her precious little son (who now seemed to be favourite child) and was sent away to the only place her mother believed she belonged - Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: When her mother was proud of her `beautiful` daughter, she always praised Opal for her honey-blonde hair, and dark eyes, `Obviously inheriting her mother's looks.` These looks were twinned with english rose skin (even though she was french) that remained pretty much spot-free for most of her adolescence, all placed upon a 5"7 girl. Her dress sense is one she has worked on and perfected (in her eyes) since she was 14, usually wearing dresses in some shade of pink, or pastel blue, paired with high heels. She rarely strays away from her style, but if she does do so, she can be found in jeggings and a neon vest top.
Personality: Opal's personality is not one of the nicest there is out there. She is a big-headed, spoiled-rotten brat, who has no idea on how the real world works, too caught up within her own barbie world. She holds no concern for other people, only caring about herself, not really giving a flying damn about anyone else, not even those whom she holds close to her heart. However, this is merely a facade, and deep down within the stone-cold, self-centered heart of hers, is a warm spot, where she holds enough love, compassion and emotion to really make someone's life a much better and brighter place. And she's still searching (although she doesn't realise it) for that one person.
Fatal Flaw: Her big-headedness is actually a big flaw for her, as she thinks that she is the best at everything, and better than everyone. In real life, she is actually quite bad at most things, especially fighting. Well, she apears to be, as she is one of those girls afraid of breaking a nail.
Pets: I'm too pretty for pets
Talents: She doesn't really have many talents, unless looking good is a talent, but if she puts enough effort in, she is pretty speedy on her feet, and can woo almost any willing man.
Weapons: Her face. All jokes aside, she does have a hidden dagger in her waistband, but doesn't use it often.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round, for now.
Other: She doesn't get crushes.

::::::::::
"But I get the hot guy to get crushes on me."

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:31 am

Opal is ACCEPTED! xD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:01 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 pm

'I'm too pretty for pets." xDD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Believe it or not, I was actually quoting a cousin there... O_o
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  Gratian-1
"Being good gets you nowhere. Being bad gets you everywhere."
++++++++++

Name:
Gratian (pronounced Grayshen) "Grey" Kirf
Age/Birthday:
17 ++ 19/05
God Parent:
Alastor, god of family feuds.
Claimed:
Yesh
Mortal Family:
Karen Kirf ++ Mother ++ Vladimir Kirf ++ Step-Father ++ Oscar Kirf ++ Twin Brother ++ Taegin Kirf ++ Half-Sister (10) ++
Years in Camp:
Three
Brief History:
For the first seven years of his life, if Gratian could ever take back one thing, it would be being born. You see, in his opinion, everyone and everything hated him, and had more important things to do that talk to Gratian Kirf. The oldest of three children, german-born Gratian always felt the strain to keep up the illusion that he was worth something, by always acting good and kind to everyone, helping the poor and other such charitable stuff. That was, until it all got too much for him. His younger twin brother by four minutes, Oscar, always managed to `steal` his thunder, by being better at him than everything. Or so, that is how it was to Gratian. In truth, his mother and step-father adored both him and his brother equally. Not that Gratian understood that. So, as I was saying, after eight years of being all kind and such other things like that, Gratian had enough, and resorted to being a rebel and being `bad` to grab attention. His plan succseeded. Karen and her husband became increasingly worried about their good little boy, and turned all their time to making sure that Gratian was alright. Despite knowing exactly how Oscar felt at that moment in time, Gratian lapped up all of the love his parents gave to him and bullied his brother as he had been doing since the age of six. Now they were both ten, and Gratian still hadn't managed to see what he had been doing wrong. But only up until the seventh of december 2004, when Oscar went missing, never to be found again. If this was a publicity stunf for family fame, then it failed horribly, as after two years of being missing, the search for Oscar was called off, and Gratian's parents came clean about his true family, and about how Alastor was his father, not Vladimir. Once again, this news drove him over the edge, forcing him back into the rebellious attitude of his youth, although now he was old enough to not do anything stupid, like drugs or alchohol. His new offences were merely for stealing or playing truant. His parents could only take so much of this nonsence. Exactly two years later, three years after Oscar had dissapeared, Mr and Mrs. Kirf flew out to New York with their son, feeding him some fake story about them going on a holiday to go and see his favourite Aunt Therrissé. Instead, they drove him to Camp Half Blood, where they had to drag a screaming fourteen year old up Camp Half Blood Hill, and force him through the gate. And the rest was silence. Well, not so much silence. Gratian caused riots wherever he went, up until he got used to his surroundings. And that took him a while. But now, things are fine, even though he still has the occasional bad day, i.e the occasionall (pretty regular) thieving sessions with some Hermes kids.
Physical Appearance:
Gratian has large, round green eyes which always seem to be searching for people who can squeal on him for stealing things, or that have picked up on his past and are out to get him, twinned with a sly mouth always in a smirk, proud of his achievements. His pale skin is usually covered by a stolen Camp T-shirt, with a black shirt thrown over it, subbing for a jacket. His well-built legs are disguised in black skinny jeans, and his size 10 feet are usually in dark grey Converse. His hair is a dark black, and spiked up with enough gel to last Ross Geller for his lifetime.
Personality:
To men the same age or older than him, Gratian holds little or no respect, especially for the baggy-pant wearing boys with skinheads and a need to brag of their latest conquest when it comes to girls. There is one word to describe Gratian - unruly. Not rebbellious for any cause but his own, nor is he willing to leave his own thoughts or values alone. He is unwilling to work with other people, and is extremely selfish, but does have a sense of humour, and laughes at most things.
Fatal Flaw:
He has a terrible habit of alienating himself from people, and often makes people uncomfortable around him, making teamwork a big no. He is also a kleptomaniac, and struggles going places without having the urge to steal something.
Pets:
I have one missing pet. His name is Oscar.
Talents:
++ He can turn two siblings against eachother easily, and can create many a family feud.
++ He is very light fingered, and steals things with ease, after a lot of practise.
++ He can hold a grudge for a long time.
Weapons:
One celestial bronze sword which is disguised as a green watch around his wrist and a small dagger that is hidden within his jean pocket.
Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round.
Other:
He is fluent in German, and struggles to understand all english.
++++++++++
"And you wonder what I've chosen?"

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  Einar-1
"When you stare into my eyes, what do you see?"
==========

Name:
Oscar Kirf
Age/Birthday:
17 == 19/05
God Parent:
Alastor, god of family feuds.
Claimed:
Yes
Mortal Family:
Karen Kirf == Mother == Vladimir Kirf == Step-father == Gratian Kirf == Twin Brother == Taegin Kirf == Half-sister (10) ==
Years in Camp:
Two
Brief History:
When Oscar was claimed at the age of fourteen, he was lying alone in one of the backstreets of New York, the place where he had spent the last five years of his life fighting to get to, completely stoned out of his mind. The only thing making him recognisable as alive was the steady heave of his skinny ribs as they struggled to fill with enough air to sustain the life of the young boy. As he lay there on the stony ground, he thought to himself How the hell did I get here? I used to have a family, friends, meat on my bones and on my plate... What the hell happened? And then he remembered. He remembered everything...
Born in Berlin, Germany on the nineteenth of May, Oscar was the second child of Karen Kirf and her husband of two years Vladimir. Their first child was only four minutes old at the time, Oscar's almost identical twin brother Gratian. Both of the children looked nothing like either of their parents, but that was because only one of them was their parent- they were demi-gods, children of Alastor, the god of family feuds. Surprisingly, Vladimir stuck with Karen all through her pregnancy with the twins, even though they were concieved through an affair. And so, for the next eight years things went smoothly. Both Oscar and Gratian were well-loved boys, although Gratian was a bit of an attention hog, and both of them were kind boys too, always helping out when they could, being exceptionally kind to whoever they met. But then things changed. Oscar's mental set changed. He was no longer the confident boy he had been for most of his life, no longer willing to pull out his guitar and play in front of their parents friends. Instead, he kept himself to himself, becoming the shadow of Gratian and all of his doings. There was one reason for this occurance. Gratian - power-obsessed Gratian - had been shattering Oscar's mindframe piece by piece for several years by the slow process of both physical, verbal and emotional abuse. At first, Oscar thought he was joking, just being an annoying big brother. But then... Then Oscar started to take these things to heart. He started to find fault with everything from the way he looked to the way he played his guitar. It took Oscar two years to realise he had a problem, and by then it was too late. He had already stopped eating as much, cutting down his food portions by too much, and hadn't touched his pride and joy (his guitar) for months. He couldn't bear telling his parents what was wrong. He couldn't bear to spread the tale of his suffering. So he sorted it out himself the only way he knew how to. He ran away. After his parents had announced that the holiday of 2004 would be a visit to America to go see Aunt Therrissé, Oscar knew that this was his chance. When they reached the busy airport they had travelled to in America, Oscar took his chance and gave them all the slip, escaping at the mere age of 10. A young boy of that age left in the big city is not expected to survive, but Oscar defeated the odds, even if by the age of thirteen he was not only a mentally troubled young boy, but a drug addict too. There was one thing that Oscar refused to become, and that was an alchoholic, refusing every single drink offered. Eventually, he had given up on this lifestyle. And that's where he was now. Lying down in the backstreets of New York, stoned out of his mind, and struggling to breathe. Now was 2009, and after waking up from the sick-stained nightmare that he had been living in for the past four years, he slung his old guitar onto his back (the only reminder of his old home), stuffed a few spliffs into his pocket (which were never to be smoked) and walked out of the dingy bedsit he had called home for far too long. It took him two more years to figure out what to do next, when he was found by a satyr whom led him to Camp Half-Blood. Fast forward a few fights and years later, and you're slap bang where you are now.
Physical Appearance:
Oscar has large green eyes, always looking out for someone who can mug him, as he was tought to on the streets. He might have no possesions, but the few he had needed to be guarded with his heart and soul. His face is pale with sharp points where the bones meet, as he does not often desire the luxury that is food. In fact, the rest of his body is the same, with bones jutting out all over the place. Not liking to admit to being a part of Camp Half-Blood, he usually dresses himself in the only clothes he owns; a plain black t-shirt, black jeans and black plimsoles.
Personality:
Oscar is an extremely quiet boy, not liking to talk to many people. He is most happy when surrounded by only a couple of close friends, even though he has none. Not many people want to be friends with the ex-druggie. Even if he isn't that much of an ex. He is not a very smart boy, struggling to read and only being able to write very scruffily, with terrible spelling and handwriting. However, there is one thing he can read. Music. Ever since he was a young child, he has played his guitar. Evem if he was no child of Apollo, he still enjoyed the feel of the strings underneath his fingertips.
Fatal Flaw:
He lets things stay in his mind, and when critisised badly, focusses on it for years, picking out flaws of himself that don't even exist.
Pets:
I have no pets... Unless you count the magical unicorn I used to keep when I was high as a pet...
Talents:
== He is skilled at creating rifts and feuds between family members.
== He is not half bad at the guitar.
== He is very good at being creative.
Weapons:
A bronze sword that folds away into his old guitar pick.
Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round
Other:
He is fluent in both German and English.

==========

"A broken boy, invisible to those who can help him."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Acceptatated
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:49 am

NEw chara coming soon...

Last edited by Rufus on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:25 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:23 am

NINJA! If this character's accepted can I escort you please?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Suuuure...
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Yays
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rufus' Imaginary Friends --    Rufus' Imaginary Friends --  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rufus' Imaginary Friends --
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next