Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sams bunk keep out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning

sams bunk keep out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 pm

What The HELLKET is your problem? I shout to Connor then round on sam You stay here!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 pm

ya know what this camp sucks

ahhh my eyes ahhh etc etc
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:51 pm

why? what so bad beside being tossed here after our immortal parent ditched us and our mortal parent sent us to camp so they won't have to deal with the monsters?
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 pm

ill tell you whats so bad that little kid gets everything he wants he shouldnt even be here he should be in 3rd grade learning multiplacation
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Yes i agree but how was 3rd grade for you Easy? even with the death of your dad and monsters chasing you? how would YOU feel?
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:56 pm

shut up i yell at him i say come on coaco he s my dog/hellhound i jump on him and ride away
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:59 pm

K i totality get it... I walk over to Sam, and whisper in his ear. Then i Pull my Crestialized bronze knife across his neck
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:00 pm

i look back and see sam get his head cut off that kid wants to die i say then i yell at him you idiot ali IS GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:22 pm

I walk out of my room and yawn. " What in Hades is going..." I let my sentce hang in the air. I look at Sam's lifeless body and then the boy with a bloody knife. " What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Babby. Brother!!!" I shout. I walk up to the boy and smack him across the face. " How dare you hurt a eight year old. More importantly my baby half-brother!!!!" I shout. I felt the tears come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:23 pm

OOC: WTH IS GOING ON??!!!???!!!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:30 pm

ooc; read earlier posts but if your still lost Sam want's to get his dad back from the relam of Hades seee half blood hill sam arives. Some dude comes in and he and Connor fight then the dude slits Sams throught i think that is so he goes to the underworld some it will be easier to talk to Sam's dad. Ali comes out and sees sam's lifeless body the attacks the dude. But I could be compltly off and Sam want's a hotdog lol just kidin on the last two sentnces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 pm

OOC: You people are crazy... I love you guys!

OOC: My friend says to make him a sandwich because they say Sandwiches taste better when made by girls. He says he was shocked when he realized Kitchen Spelled backward spells woman.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:39 pm

ooc; lol love ya 2
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm

i look back at ali and see her crying so i decide to say something umm ali i umm was the one that made that guy kill him he wanted to get me mad because i was mad at sam so we were yelling and everything
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:47 pm

I look at Connor. I sigh then place my head in my hands and cry. " Poor Sam. Poor poor Sam." I say in between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 pm

i felt bad i knew i had crossed a line she was gonna kill me literally she cared about sam more then anyone else and she tried to stick up for him i wouldnt be suprised if she murdered me and i wouldnt care i deserved it so i just waited for her to blow up at me
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I wipe the years with the back of my hand then stand. " Connor pack your bags. We're taking a long trip. To Hades to get my brother back and you're helping me." I say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:57 pm

no i say i was mad sam gets everything he wants i yell at her sure hes eight but still he gets everything i say then i say ya know what im leaving come on coaco i say he turns into a hellhound and we ride away
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 pm

" Connor you owe Sam. That is the only reson you aren't the Harpie's Midnight snack." I say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:01 pm

no i yell back he got what he deserved ya know what this camp sucks and ya know what also sucks SAM yeah you heard me i yell back
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:07 pm

" Hmph. And to think I was glad Sam found you as a friend. I guess he an I were both fooled." I say crossing my arms and spreading my legs as if dareing him to cross me.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 pm

i throw a fireball at her and yell SAM SUCKS as i ride away i was going to tam mountain home o the titans
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Connor throw a fire ball at me. " Oh crap. ow ow ow ow! Connor I am so going to kill you. You selfesh brat!" I shout.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:17 pm

oh what are ya gonna do i mock slap me hahahaha
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:21 pm

" Arrgg! You are worse than Kronos Connor and no I was thinking of tearing your limbs off of you while you were alive." I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sams bunk keep out   sams bunk keep out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sams bunk keep out
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next