Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored, Loud, and Anxious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

Bored, Loud, and Anxious Empty
PostSubject: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 am

I sighed, pulling wood off of a tree. "Damn satyr," I said. "If he wants a new pair of panpipes he should make one!"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:42 am

Grace walked into the forest. Even at twelve she looked enchanting and adorable. Her hair curled lightly down her back. She'd curled it herself this morning. Her pretty light blue sun-dress with it's strap around her neck blew in the soft wind. She was as normally wearing high-heels but very open once, white Jimmy Choos. She heard someone speak and looked up.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:45 am

I mumbled some stuff under my breath that I probably shouldn't have said, and turned around, loads of wood under my arm. "Oh, hi," I said, seeing a girl.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:48 am

She smiled even under the circumstances she was in. "Hey, I'm Grace," she said calmly and slowly trying to keep her voice under control.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 am

"I'm Dakota," I said, and nodded. "Nice to meet you." I liked to seem formal. It added up to my reputation, I guess.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:55 am

Grace just answered with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 am

I nodded back, politely, and yawned. "Sorry, I've been here getting wood all day."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:01 am

Grace nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:03 am

"Some satyr wants a new instrument, and of course I'm the one doing the work," I mumbled, and looked around. "So...what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 am

That got Grace intrested, "What instrument?" she asked not interested in the other question.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:09 am

"Some kind of panpipes, and a harp-type thingy."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:19 am

Now that was cool, Quickly Grace tried to get to the wood to carve it herself, she knew everything about instruments and how to make them.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:21 am

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 am

She shrugged as she sat down with the wood and started moving her hands at incredible speed binding, cutting and carving it into the wished instrument. She carved beautiful and old signs of the gods in the frame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Loud, and Anxious   Bored, Loud, and Anxious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored, Loud, and Anxious
Page 1 of 1