Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Reminiscing [ Open ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

Reminiscing [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:58 pm

-Anstice-

I sighed, staring out at the sunset. I shifted my legs, still standing, and shoved my hands into my pockets. Maybe I shouldn't stay here...maybe camp isn't the place for me. I was so...weak, and lame. My step-mom sure would love it... No, I couldn't go back to that school. I couldn't go back to being teased and bullied.

I bent down, opening my locker. I was just a normal fifth grader. I couple older kids approached, and snickered at me as I fumbled with the uncooperative lock. "Come on," I mumbled only to be shoved back by one of the older kids. "Can't get it open, huh?" He asked, scowling and twisting his face, making it even uglier. "It's pretty sad you can do calculus, but can't open a locker!" Another sneered. The last one pulled me up, and I was cornered by the three. "L-L-Leave me alone!"

I shook my head. I hadn't gone back to school since then. If that was elementary school...I shuddered, imagining what High school, where I should be now, would be like.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Walking towards the beach wearing suede slip-ons and a fleece Columbia jacket with black skinny jeans I noticed a figure. I couldn't quite tell if it was a boy or a girl from here so I yelled out, "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:16 pm

The figures loomed over me, and I whimpered slightly, not knowing what to d-

I snapped back to reality, a barrage of memories being safely tucked into the deepest part of my mind. I turned, waving a bit. "Hey," I yelled back, and realized how depressed and sad my voice sounded. I shook myself. What was happening to me? I was falling apart. I cleared my throat, trying to sound more bold and brave. It failed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:19 pm

I could tell the kid was a guy now; apparently attempting to not sound sad, "Dude, I know your sad, and it's ok. My boyfriend just broke up with me, so I'm good with the depressin' stuff for a while y'know?" Yeah, I was damn mean.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:23 pm

"Er...n-no, I'm fine..." I stated, obviously lying. To be honest, I wasn't. They say that before someone takes their own life, they cry out for help. Sometimes it's just something simple like a facial expression. Sometimes it's something more. I looked at her, cursing the frown that plastered my face. If what they say was true, then I could tell she obviously saw this as my cry for help. I didn't even know her, but I felt that I need help from someone. Anyone. I need to get help.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 pm

"Dude you aren't fine." I noted raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:33 pm

I felt as if I would break out in tears. my shoulders sagged, and I looked up at her with sad eyes. "No...I'm not..." I said, my voice sounding empty and alien. It was almost not mine. It just wasn't. This wasn't me. I wasn't used to being like this. Like going through a car wreck, or being in an earthquake. It hits you like a gunshot, and you suddenly realize that something's not right. That something has shifted and you, and you'll never be the same again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:43 pm

When he looked at me with those sad eyes I just knew he was gonna bust out cryin', "Oh please don't cry." I begged, I didn't deal well with cryin'.
~I'll be back later.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:51 pm

-- Ok --

"I won't," I said, though I couldn't tell if I was telling her or me. I shook my head, as if to say, I promise. Pain was still seared on my left arm, and I scratched it. Burn marks were scattered across my arm. They were made from a lighter. I shot my glance at her with big eyes, pulling my sleeve back down. The burns were obviously intentional. I knew they were, at least. The old Anstice went to school, and got teased and bullied. The old Anstice also burned himself, in an attempt to vent sadness and anger. I figured, Hey, I'm going to go back to school, just like the old Anstice. Why not just become the old Anstice!

-- God, why am I writing so much? I never write this much! --
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Before he pulled up his I noticed his arm and the burns, "Dude, don't do that. What good is killing yourself?" I could be very blunt at times.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:18 pm

I ignored her, well not exactly. I heard what she said perfectly fine. I looked away, shooting a glance back a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:50 pm

"Ok, sorry that was . . . not very nice." I said rubbing the back of my neck. I thought for a moment then I grabbed his shoulders and gave him a bear-hug.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:08 pm

â™’ --- [AnsticeYoung] --- [SonOfMetis] --- â™’

I widened my eyes, almost gasping in surprise. "Er...I accept your apology," I said, my voice chocked. I couldn't breath. "But er...you're choking me..." To be honest, I didn't really care. It was nice to get a hug. The last time I had gotten a hug... I honestly couldn't remember. It was the last time my step-mom hugged me. At least, two, three years ago...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:57 pm

"Sorry, dude, I don't really hug much. Literally I've gotten like, six hugs in my entire life." I admitted with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 pm

â™’ --- [AnsticeYoung] --- [SonOfMetis] --- â™’

"No, really, it's no problem," I said, and laughed a bit. I wanted to accept it. I had to. I wouldn't be like her, always fighting and never forgiving. I promised myself I would never be like Melinda Larkin. She could be as lonely and cold she wanted, but I would never be.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:14 pm

"Glad to see your smilin'." I said nodding, "I'm Roxanne Michaels, daughter of Zeus, cabin leader."
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:22 pm

I nodded. "Anstice Young, son of Metis."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:37 pm

"Is Metis the one who gave birth to Artemis and Apollo?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:41 pm

"No, actually she's the one who gave birth to Athena," I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:48 pm

"I though Athena sprung from Zeus' head when he had a headache and he asked Hephaestus to split it with an axe?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:50 pm

"Zeus turned Metis into a fly, and swallowed her. She had Athena in his head, and when Hephaestus split his head open she jumped out," I explained. "And er...I was born more from a thought. Not inside his head."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 pm

"Oh that makes sense." I said looking around. Randomly I burst into the chorus of In One Ear by Cage the Elephant.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm

I raised an eyebrow, but started laughing. It had been...a while since I had laughed, and it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Quickly I switched to East Jesus Nowhere,
"The fire burns today,
Of blasphemy and genocide,
the sirens of decay,
will infiltrate the faith fanatics."
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:14 pm

I listened, not saying much. She was a good singer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [ Open ]   Reminiscing [ Open ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminiscing [ Open ]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next