Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] Empty
PostSubject: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 pm

I sighed, sitting next to the lake. I tossed a few rock in, thinking about the past years of camp. It's been a good streak, overall. I'd only been killed twice, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:29 pm

(Hold on, I gotta search up the word)
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:30 pm

-- Kk xD --
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Some sword swipes slashed through the thin air, silence, then some odd screams. I smiled and took off my dirty gloves and my helmet. Nothing like a good sword fight in the woods. I could hear the creek, so I thought I would take a little wash in there before I ate.

When I approached the creek, I saw a boy. Definitely my age. I couldn't doubt it. I observed him. "Well, Why are you just sitting here? It's completely and utterly useless!" I shout to him, with a huge grin about my face.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:38 pm

I shrugged, standing up with a slight laugh. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Maybe for the same reason, maybe not."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:44 pm

"To fight monsters, you Dumb-butt!" I say crossly at him, still smiling. "I'm Mercedes Anderson, Daughter of Mnemosyne." I hold out my hand for him to shake it. "I'm not sitting here probably gloating about my wins and losses at battle!" I giggle, punching him in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:46 pm

I laughed, shaking her hand. Man this girl was bubbly, and talkative. "I'm Adam Dunlap, son of Hades," I said, and laughed a bit more as she punched me. "Well, we're on a different basis, but were both here!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 pm

"Hades, Eh? So what can you do, Dunlap?" I ask him, sitting down next to him. I start washing my hands in the river, as well as my gloves and boots. "Me? I erase peoples memories or restore them. Simple as that." I laugh, laying down and peering through the leaves at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:59 pm

I kneeled down next to her. "Eh, shadow traveling, your average things. I'm a little more experienced than anyone else here, but whatever..." I said modestly. "You know, all that. Mercedes Anderson, eh? Nice name, it's unique," I said, laughing a bit. "I like it."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:05 pm

"Actually, I don't know all that. Tell me more!" I shout, getting up and going into the river. I mumble something to myself, and then the water gradually gets higher, leaving my neck and head above water. "Mind if I...?" I ask him. "I'm just going to take a quick dip to get washed off before lunch..." I say to him. "Oh? Mercedes? Yeah, I like it. The Hermes call me Mercy, not Mercedes. It's not like I'm crying for mercy or something like that." I say, holding my temples.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:11 pm

I laughed. "Sure go ahead," I muttered, stepping behind a tree. "Don't worry, you can trust me for the most part!" I said so she could hear me.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 pm

"Thanks." I mutter, Undressing and turning my back to get some soap the Dryads made for me. I start washing up, and I go underwater to wet my hair. I start shampooing it with some Au' Natural shampoo I keep in my pocket and some conditioner, too. "So what were you saying with your powers? I want to know more. I've never met a Hades Kid before." I ask him, curious about his powers.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:25 pm

"Well, I can travel different places using the shadows, move things using shadows, all that. Nothing special, really," I said, leaning against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:29 pm

"Nothing Special? Really? You shouldn't doubt yourself! I mean, Shadow Traveling and Object Moving? That's amazing! Oh, Hey. Would you hand me my clothing over there?" I ask him, looking over my shoulder. Luckily, I was covered in bubbles from neck and down. Man, Those Dryads sure know how to make soap!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:31 pm

I laughed, coming out from the tree slowly. "Alright," I said, moving over to the clothes. I smirked, and they disappeared, appearing in-front her. "Basically I can do that," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:35 pm

"Thanks" I mutter, slipping out of the river and putting my clothing on. I smile and walk over to Adam. "Well, how about we have lunch together? Ya know... The Minor Gods and the Hades Table's are literally right next to each other."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:37 pm

I nodded. "Sure, that sounds good," I said, smiling. "How was your bath?" I asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

"Very nice, Thank you Very much." I giggle. I stand up and lean on a tree. "Soo... I'll meet you there!" I say, getting a running start toward the Mess Hall.

OOC: I have to go. My parents are being mean to me. >:[ Be back in 3 hours... :'(
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:49 pm

~ K xD

I rolled my eyes, racing after her. "Wait..." I said, stopping. I disappeared, heading for the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:32 pm

OOC: Posting at Mess Hall
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 pm

-- K --
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:18 pm

What does P.R.I.V.A.T.E mean?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 pm

~ The people that were planning this and dun want anyone else to RP there, RP there. Private (or any other form of that) basically is saying: Dun post unless asked to/planned with.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]   Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminiscing, It's An Odd Thing, eh? [P.r.i.v.a.t.e]
Page 1 of 1