Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second Empty
PostSubject: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Destiny walked into the stables in her 'cowgirl' get up, brown straw hat, light button down shirt, and wore down leather jack, belt with a silver, heart shaped buckle, she scaned the area with her shockingly blue eyes walking over to the stall with a deep breath she looked over the door, "Hhey Jayy" She said with a shaky voice, the horse looked at her, snorted, then went back to eatting. The blue eye'd girl sighed, and sat down in defdet, her reddish brown hair falling in her eyes slightly
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 pm

I was putting my horse, Warrior, in his new stable. It was my first day, I'd just arrived, and I wanted to put my horse into his new home before starting my new camplife. I closed the stable door and stroked his neck, murmuring softly in my unusally deep voice for a girl. He breathed out deeply and nudged my neck. I smiled and playfully smacked him gently on the forehead, which he replied with a slight buck. I laughed and turned to go grab my saddle and grooming bucket and go put them into the tack room, when I saw the, quite frankly, overdressed girl flop down and sigh. I frowned and walked over to her, placing my big hand on her back for comfort."Hey there, you alright?", I asked, crotching down. I was in my CAMP HALF-BLOOD shirt, blue jeans, and old, stained, cowboy boots. My long knife was hooked on my black belt, but I didnt have my bow or quiver of arrows.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Pretend it was Emma B insteed

I looked up and smiled. And nodded, "Yeah, but Dare, id-nt feelin good" I said trying to explain it.And ingoreing her aura, Standing up. Looking up. My dark blue eyes worried, as I pointed to a emputy stall, I walked to the stall, not knowing that the that mare, was one of the meanist, and most crazied horses in the stables. I started to unhacth her stall.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:20 pm

I nodded and watched her go over, a little worried."She don't look too comterble", I thought, studying the mare. It looked antsy, and as the girl began to unlock her stall, I gasped when I saw the horse's eye whites show and her feet begin to paw the stall. I ran over, grabbing the stall door and holding it in place, laughing."Whoa there, cowgirl", I said, trying not to be too akward with her."If you wanna see a horse, come look at mine. See-", I said, pointing up at the mare,"when a horse shows it's eye whites, it means it's scared", I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:11 pm

I brushed her arm off, and ran back to the stall, quickly going in it. The brown mare neighed madly, I looked her in the eyes, and talked softly, "Dare... Shhh... It's ok" I said softly, I fouced on the horses aura, the bright colors of red and blue and green, I fouced and then thought, the colors seem to dull. Dare neigh softly, and walked over like she just seen me, and leaning her head down, I patted her jaw. "Hey Dare" I said in my soft young voice.

Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:30 pm

I watched in awe as she calmed down the horse."Are you a daughter of Poseiden?", I asked."I've never seen a mortal, even pro horse handlers, calm down a horse like that", I said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:35 pm

I frowned, "I don't know who my daddy is, buts I can see people's persa person ...COLORS," I tried to say that big word, not getting it. I tryed a diffrent way. "Colors, everything has colors around it, I changed it" I said. Dare looked at the girl, and snorted, shifting. The mare was young, maybe 3. As old as me.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 pm

"Wow, that's uh, cool", I said, stratching the back of my head."Well, if ya dont know who your dad is, I'd say Poseiden would be the most likey", I said, smiling."Look at those eyes, blue as blue gets", I smirked. I wondered why this tiny girl was at a camp like this, and knew how to talk so matured for her age."So....can you see my color?", I asked, patting the mare on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 pm

I frowned, and tryed to look at my eyes, but never seen it. I looked at her closely. "Yea" I said, looking at her, more like zooming out on a camera, a forset green glowed around her, with specks of dark red. I studied it, someone strong yet quite caring. Like a forset. "Your a tree" It may of not of came out like It was supposed to, but Dare whined, and I noticed a cut on her cannon
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:45 pm

I smiled."Cool', I commented."So, you wanna go for a ride?", I said. I felt kinda werid asking a little girl that, but she was so cute!"Oh, I'm Courtney, daughter of Ares".
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 pm

I frowned, looking at her, "I don't think Dare feels good" I said, putting my tiny hand on the horses lower leg, at the small cut, yet bleeding cut, about two inches long
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:01 pm

I frowned, and opened the stall door. I slid past her and ran my hand down Dare's hindquarters until I saw the cut."That's werid", I muttered."Maybe she cut it on something pointy as she was walking along in the feild", I guessed. I turned around to the little girl."Can you get me a little water?", I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:12 pm

I nodded, to get water,finding a bucket, I filled it with water, but only a few inches so it wouldn't be to heavy. using to hands, leaning back, trying to carry her the water, without sloushing it to much;. Remembering I hadn't told her my name, I looked up, "My name is Emma B" I said, trying to say Emily
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:34 pm

I smiled and got out, helping her carry the bucket into the stall. I took the bucket and slowly poured the water down the wound, to clean it out. I rubbed the mare's backbone as I did this, to calm her. I slipped out the stall, patting Emma's head as I went, and disapeered into the tack room. I came out with a long white bandage roll, went back into the stall, and began to wrap the horse's leg."This should make Dare better", I whispered to Emma.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:03 am

I d, "Thanks yew" I said smiling, I laughed as Dare snorted, shaking her black mane. Iturned towards her imaging myself riding on the brown mare's back, through the woods.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:20 pm

I smiled when I finished, standing up straight again."Well, Emma, Im glad I could help. But I should get to my cabin to meet my brothers and sisters-but we'll meet up later", I said, patting her on the head before going to get my things that I sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second   My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My biggest fear... has happened so now to fae mmy second
Page 1 of 1