Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}

Go down 
+6
Zan
maddie ☹
Yolonda
Inaniloquist
Alexia
Telamon
10 posters

DO YOU LIKE THIS IDEA?
Yes
A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_vote_lcap53%A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
NO
A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_vote_lcap47%A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage

A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} Empty
PostSubject: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Hello, Faith Pulsey daughter of Zeus here! This is a possibilty. Well, a suggestion. I think we should be allowed more charries. 6, 7 or 8 charries.

Last edited by dreamer on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Hahaha!Yeah,I think so,too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

NICENESS
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:50 pm

It would get a little confusing, is the only thing. I know that even with three characters it can be confusing for me sometimes...
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 pm

you can be ________________
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Sorry, even though we all appreciate suggestions, chances are we're not going to increase the number of characters per user.
I'm not sure about other admin, but I believe it would generally reduce the quality of character creation, and would lead to a lot of confusion in roleplays.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:54 pm

It was just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 pm

I like it!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:58 pm

I personally think not. It'd be a little confusing and hard, ya know? Taking over the life of 10 people is hard. And you'd be less into making the char, and get one word per like, question thing on the form. I think not, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Yeah playing six charries is pretty difficult sometimes.
Like, I go to this one site where you are only allowed one charrie.
But that's not enough.
I think 5 is enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:10 pm

I agree with Inan. Our rule of five seems to be a nice middle ground between too many and too little characters.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah, same here. I usually just keep it to four anyway. It gets confusing when you have more than five. You get mixed up, etc etc. I think we're good in our five-character-limbo.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Going with no. Five characters are more than enough in my opinion. Sites that I used to RP at, you're only allowed one. Two if you're lucky, more than that... It just, in a way decreases quality of each character. I sound weird. :3
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:31 am

Maybe just give the option to active people who have a good quality post *Like me xD I want to have more charries xD*
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:57 am

Maybe, we could have the users with at least 500 or maybe 1000 post have 6 charries for their reward.....
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Those posts are too small. 500? Zan has over 4000, same with Adam. 500 and 1000 would be too small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}   A Possibilty!  {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Possibilty! {Roxanne and Crispy will possibly like this}
Page 1 of 1