Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alexia is Hurt!

Go down 
+2
Colby
Ineluctability
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:21 pm

I sprint inside the infirmary. "Help!" I yell. "My friend is seriously hurt! Can someone help us that is really, really good at healing because Shawn is carrying her this way and, and..." All my words are slurred together. I am breathing hard from the run. Over and over in my head I could see Alexia falling from the climbing wall.....
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 pm

I heard yelling I walked over and Seen Sabrena, I had just came here to get some prosixde. I noctice Alexia, I ran over to Sab rena, "What happened, and how bad is she hurt"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 pm

"I don't know how bad she is hurt," I tried not to sound hysterical. "We were climbing the climbing wall and then she fell really far and then she wasn't moving..Shawn tried to catch her and then he was like "Do something," so I just started running!" I looked around. "Are you good at healing? I'm a daughter of Apollo, but I've never really actually healed someone! Are there nurses around?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:28 pm

I can heal. But not very good.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 pm

I enter the infimary a few minutes after Sabrena had run ahead to tell them we were coming. I look up and see Lexis. "Can Katie heal?" I ask urgently, and blurting out the first Apollo kid I knew that might be able to heal better than all of us. Our cabin leader. She has to be able to heal. I gently lay down Alexia on a cot nearest to the door, and sit down at the edge of the bed. With out saying a word I jump up and grab a wet cloth and a bandage. Bringing it back to the side of her hospital bed, I kneel down next to her and place the wet rag on her forehead. My voice is thick with tears not knowing what I would do with out her joyful energy in the cabin. "Can someone find a healer, I dont care who." I say softly, and start praying to my dad.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:15 pm

i's not lexis
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:05 pm

I feel myself jolt suddenly and stop moving. I try to open my eyes, or really any of my senses, but all I can manage to do is hear the conversation. That doesn't help the situation at all, though. "Can someone find a healer?'' I hear someone cry out. Father, please don't let me die. I can't do that to my brothers and sisters. Especially not Shawn. Please. For their sake I pray to Apollo. Feeling the pain grow stronger, I try to take a deep breath, unsuccessfully. My breath becomes more and more shallow from lack of white blood cells, and I slow down my breathing to save my breath. I try to whisper, Don't bug Katie; I'll be fine, but it barely comes out at all. Crap! I think suddenly. I am probably bleeding all over Shawn. Oops...
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 pm

My vision clouds and I blink back tears. "Do you think that she'll..make it?" I kneel down next to the cot and put my hand on Alexia's shoulder. Heal, heal, I think. A little bit of color comes back in her cheeks, but that is all.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:36 pm

As I am carried away, I try to imagine myself on the wall again. Confident in everything. In my performance on the wall, in my future. Even in tomorrow. That was now shattered into a million pieces and left back at the climbing wall. I now just wanted to be confident in something- confident in anything in the world. I tried to list anything that fit the category.

Number One: The sun will rise tomorrow.
Number Two: Two plus two equals four.
Number Three: I have absolutely amazing siblings.
Number Four...

I had no number four. I was only sure of those three things. I may not see the sun rise again. Or do another annoying math problem, which I would happily do 900 of to get rid of the burning pain. Wait- my aching side seems to tell me. In my cooperation, the pain seems to subside completely for a millisecond and then resumes eating me alive. That was the best millisecond of my entire life, I decide immediately. I suddenly realize that there is a hand on my shoulder. It comforts me and tells me that I am not alone. My breathing evens out more from the relief of pain, even half a minute later. I try to smile, but it causes too much pain to make it stretch out any farther.

(Sabrena, you and everyone else can control how my recovery goes... Or if you choose to kill me... Mwahaha!)
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:54 pm

OOT: haha ok but i don't think we want to kill you...just yet.. :P

BIC: Is it just my imagination, or did Alexia smile as I put my hand on her shoulder? It looked more like a grimace, though. I wonder frantically how much time we had left, and I look at Shawn. "What should we do?" My voice cracks. "What about Lexis? She can heal, can't she? She healed mine, didn't she?" I look down at my own wound, and it seems very insignificant.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 pm

% is it arron? sorry about that. muahaha!! idk how we will makle you suffer!! nah im jk. but i dont think we should kill you...

A few seconds go by with out me moving, and I snap back in to reality. "We need Katie; we need someone." I say firmly. I place my hands on her cheeks and lean over her, "Its gonna be fine, dont use any of your energy, let us take care of you." I whisper to her and pour as much as could of my strength and energy into her, willing her to get better and picture the Alexia I knew, happy and joyful. With a burning passion for life and shining with the light of Apollo. I take a deep breath and know that the pain I was feeling was nothing compared to hers, I move my hands to her shoulders and push my meager healing power a little more forcefully into her limp body. I keep pressing, gritting my teeth and struggling through the strain and use of powers I had never exercised.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Feeling a touch on my face, I feel another moment of painlessness along with the cool touch. It lasts a few moments longer than before, and I can feel the pain subsiding even more as the hurt continues. My breathing becomes more even, and I open my eyes suddenly. It takes a lot of energy, but I look up at Shawn's worried face and whisper, You saved me. I take an ounce more of energy and try to look up at Sabrena. Sorry I screwed up your climbing wall experience" I add weakly as I lay down and close my eyes most of the way, open just enough to see their outlines. Surprisingly, the effort doesn't drain me completely. I manage to open them a little more and not think of the decreasing pain.
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:05 pm

I grin at her. "Not much of a role model, are you?" I joke, then get serious, turning to Shawn. "You helped her, but we still have a long way to go. Maybe we should try at the same time." I place my hands lightly on her stomach and breath in and out. "Ready?" I ask him. "One, two, three."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm

I burst into the room when I heard Shawn was here. I walked in and tapped him on his back, "What happened daddy?" I asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

I pour energy out at the same time as Sabrena. When I feel a tap on my shoulder, I spin around shocked, but my face melts into a smile when I see Gracie. I hug her gently, pull up a chair and set her on my lap by Alexias cot. "Grace, this is Sabrena and Alexia. Girls, Grace!" I say with a flourish, weakly grinning. "They are family. And Alexia is hurt." I say solemly, and then I am stuck with an idea. "Grace love, can you heal?" I ask her a sliver of hope slipping into my voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm

As soon as the pain disappears, I feel the burning return. All of a sudden, I feel a burst of energy pour through my and give me back the use of my left arm. I raise it slightly and quickly put it back down, using up my newfound energy. Feeling reassured now, I smile brightly as I see a little girl next to me. Hi, Grace I manage to mutter, trying to mask my pain for the little girl. The pain quickly sears all toward my wound on my side, and I grunt in pain, trying not to scream for the sake of Grace. I look up at Shawn's face and see how happy that little girl makes him. It fills me with sudden happiness and hope.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:17 pm

I look down at Alexia with a face full of concern. "Stop it. Dont move." I tell her sternly.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:26 pm

I roll my eyes at him and close my eyes, staying as still as possible, which is always hard for a demigod. I try to concentrate on my own healing powers, but they seem completely untouchable at the time. Really, dad? It would really help if I could heal myself and not be completely helpless here.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm

"Let us help you." I tell her quietly chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:14 pm

"Daddy?" I say, raising my eyebrows at Shawn. "Really? Really?" Then I look down at Alexia. "Oh, no you don't. You're still seriously hurt."
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 pm

I shake my head faintly smiling, "It's not like that, Sabrena." I tell her but my brow is still creased with concern for Alexia.
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:59 pm

"She still needs a really good healer." I stay kneeling.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 pm

With Grace still on my lap, I dreaded having to move. I sighed. gently lifting Grace to her feet, I get up. "I'll go find some one....Maybe Katie..." I said running through a list of siblings. "If you can, just try to keep a small stream of energy flowing through her while I'm gone, I'll be quick." I tell Sabrena, kissing Grace's head, and turning to the door.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 am

I just sat there and when he left I nodded, I'd been a amazingly strong healer, I didn't know about after I was raised from the dead. I hopped on the bed and sat next to her and kissed her cheek and put my hands on her forehead closing my eyes and concentrating letting energy circulate through her body speeding the healing process by hours. I needed another minute or two until I was done.
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:47 pm

The little girl hopped on the bed and I started to stop her, then saw that she was trying to heal her. So I leaned over and put my own energy into her body, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexia is Hurt!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia is Hurt!    Alexia is Hurt!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexia is Hurt!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next