Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alexia's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexia

Alexia

Alexia's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Name:Alexia Logan Carter
Age/birthday: 15, February 14
Years in camp:First Year (full-time camper)
God parent:Apollo
Mortal parent: Elizabeth Carter
Physical appearance:Alex is about 5' 6" and has honey blonde hair that reaches down to the middle of her back. She inherits her deep, chocolate brown eyes from her mother. She has long legs and a bright smile that she often shows. Alexia often wears (sometimes ripped) band t-shirts with jeans or jean shorts. She loves walking barefoot, but when she has to, she wears her favorite worn-out dark blue Converse High-Tops
Personality:Alexia is more of a tomboy than a girl. She hates wearing skirts or dresses of any kind, ever. She loves all sports, and her favorite in football. Alex makes friends easily, but she often scares off new campers with tough-looking stature. Alex is mysterious in her own way. She doesn't let you easily see into who she really is. She keeps secrets until she knows she can trust you with her life. She is extremely energetic and is always in a mood to run around or act crazily. She always has her iPod with her, which she modified to hold as many songs as she wants. She's unpredictable and once you get to know her, she is very warm and caring.
Pets:dark brown pegasus, Kellie
Weapons:guitar pick that extends into a Celestial Bronze sword, Ichthys (Secret in Greek)
Talents:She can sing beautifully and convince people to do something by singing to them. She is also amazing and can play anything on guitar
Flaws:She has a horrible temper that can get her into trouble a lot.
Other:Alexia is the twin of Emily Larson, but they don't have the closest relationship. She ran away from her mother's house to Camp because she found out the truth of her father. Alex also hates her last name because it reminds her too much of her family and a horrible memory that goes with it...
Alexia's Characters CTC-4608-image3

Name:Kalissa (Kuh-LIH-suh) "Kallie" Reynolds
Age/birthday: September 4, 17
Years in camp: Five
God parent: Hephaestus
Mortal parent: Anna-Marie Reynolds
Physical appearance: Kallie is extremely tan from working out in the sun all day. Her height is about 6' 3", so she is pretty tall for a seventeen year-old She has long brunette hair that reaches down the length of her back. She has green/brown eyes and is lean and athletically-built. She often wears elaborately beautiful and colorful outfits, except when she is working in the forges, in which case she wears ratty old t-shirts and her favorite oil-stained jeans.
Personality: She is generally quiet, and because of this, she can come off as shy sometimes. She is extremely loyal and takes all promises to heart. She never goes back on her word- ever. She always acts with caution, thinking before she speaks or does anything. However, she gets to show her true colors when she is with her few close friends. Kal is ready for battle at any time. She is flexible and knows practically battle move and strategy known to demigod.
Pets: None... yet
Weapons: Sword she forged herself, Thavma (Miracle in Greek)
Talents: Kal can an build almost anything or any weapon. She always has a plan in her mind in case of any situation.
Flaws:Poor Kal gets attached to people very easily, and her motherly instincts can get in her was of practicality sometimes.
Other: She has a slight southern accent from living in Tennessee
Alexia's Characters SNN0402TVB-380_795418a
Alexia's Characters Nikki_10

Name: Emily Hayden Larson
Age/birthday:February 14, 15
Years in camp:none (hasn't arrived yet)
God parent:Apollo
Mortal parent:(birth) Elizabeth Carter (adoptive) Olivia Larson
Physical appearance:Em has long slightly-curly bright blonde hair. Her blue eyes are easy to get lost in. She is lean and fit, pretty model-like. She always dresses according to the latest fashions. She loves to look amazing at all times, much unlike her sister.
Personality:Emily is extremely spontaneous and unpredictable. It is nearly impossible to guess what she is planning on doing next. Her personality is generally warm and exciting, but don't get on her bad side, or you will wish you were never born. She is mostly unlike her twin sister, Alexia, in most of her personality. She is mostly girly and proper, except when you get her into anything athletic. Em is extremely competitive and will tear down anyone that gets in her way.
Pets:none, but she wants a dog
Weapons:Pocketknife that extends into a full sword
Talents:She has extreme accuracy with a bow and arrow. She is also great at competitive dance, and Emily has the skill of being a fast runner
Flaws: Emily can get too caught up with what others think sometimes, and she likes to show off as well.
Other:twin of Alexia Carter, but was sent away to an adoptive family after an incident when they were seven...
Alexia's Characters W020090824484654806491
Alexia's Characters Blog-hayden_panettiere1

Last edited by Alexia on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 pm

cool charries
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 pm

but of course
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Would any admins please accept or deny me if you have a second? I would feel bad RPing without their approval...
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:16 pm

you should PM one of them, Inan is probably your best bet. :P
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Haha god idea! I totally will. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Oops! I realized that I wasn't supposed to RP until they got accepted... I'll wait to keep RP'ing until I get accepted, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Accepted.

:p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 pm

THEY. ARE.AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanks (:

WOOHOO!!! ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Really good characters. If you're leaving, Alexia, I'll miss seeing 'em around.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Who told you that? Didn't know everyone knew... Haha thanks so much. I think I'm having people take them over for me. ALEX LIVES ON!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 pm

You are? That's good! Hale thought Alexia was cool. (Silly Hale.) Just kidding! You should have someone adopt your characters, because having them go would be super sad for the site. (Not as sad as you leaving, but, you know . . .)
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Alexia wrote:
Who told you that? Didn't know everyone knew... Haha thanks so much. I think I'm having people take them over for me. ALEX LIVES ON!

Everybody does know, Alexia. And we ain't gonna let you go without a helluva fight.

Just kidding. There was a topic in News & Updates dedicated to 'Legend' members who where leaving--and you were one of them. But it's sweet that other people are taking over your characters. I wanted to RP with them sometime.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:12 pm

:) aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww! I love you guys! GROUP HUGGGGGGGGG!

Wow, Allison. Haha Hale's nice, as is Chris!
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Thanks. Least we can do.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm

(: I hope y'all enjoy every day on this site. It's pretty cool, and I've met so many amazing people here, like y'all. I hope you stay on this site for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 pm

You're too sweet, Alexia. : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 pm

This is why no one can hate Alexia. 8D SHE'S SO NICE.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm

(; I am pretty awesome if I do say so myself... Jk, jk.

You guys are too great. Wish I could stay on longer to get to y'all better!!!! I don't deserve you guys at all. Especially since you guys have helped me through a hard year. I can't thank y'all enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:20 am

No, no, pity isn't necessary. We don't deserve you. I mean, read what you write. You're like Crispy--how could anybody hate you or find you annoying? You're the perfect friend, hon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Characters   Alexia's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexia's Characters
Page 1 of 1