Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gorgon Lair (Including Euryale and Stheno) (Public!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gorgon Lair (Including Euryale and Stheno) (Public!) Empty
PostSubject: Gorgon Lair (Including Euryale and Stheno) (Public!)   Gorgon Lair (Including Euryale and Stheno) (Public!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:08 am

We walk infront of a building "Nick, Can you read the sign?" I ask. He squints his eyes " Lady Elise's Pottery & Scuptery" he replies. I smelt Mcdonalds or KFC but this was mouthwatering. Nick Checked the Map. "Umm. It says that the first amulet of Wisdom is here" he murmers. We knock on the door. NOthing opens. We walk in and a Lady with an urban and sunnies appears. she has the Amulet of Athena on her neck. "Welcome Children, Care for some Burgers?" She purrs. I think somethings wrong...
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Gorgon Lair (Including Euryale and Stheno) (Public!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorgon Lair (Including Euryale and Stheno) (Public!)   Gorgon Lair (Including Euryale and Stheno) (Public!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:45 pm

% your roleplaying is really similar to the books...
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Gorgon Lair (Including Euryale and Stheno) (Public!)
Page 1 of 1