Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Stop At My Cabin

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:39 pm

I walked into the cabin and threw my bat on my bed. A grumble came up from underneathe the covers. "Oh sorry big guy." I said to the mini dragon that slid out. "This is Hot Wing. My dragon." I scooped him up and buried my face in his leathery skin and his response was something like purring.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 pm

I followed after Roxanne who led me to the Zeus Cabin. There I see her holding a small dragon that slipped out of her bed. Seeing it made me stagger back a few. I walk closer to her with a weak smile. I start looking around curious about was here.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:51 pm

"He won't bite." I said shoving Hot Wing in Landon's arms. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a black low-cut shirt with The Ramones written across front. I faced the opposite side of the cabin, my back to Landon and took off my shirt. I pulled on the low-cut black one.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Having Hot Wing shoved into my arms with for made me stumble a bit. I look back at Roxanne only to see her changing, I avert my eyes to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 pm

"This good?" I asked showing off my new low-cut shirt.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:01 pm

I look back at her shirt, "Yeah, it's perfect." I say still cradling Hot Wing in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:52 pm

"Kay. We can go now." I said skipping out the cabin door.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 am

I watch exit the cabin while I still had Hot Wing in my hands. I wasn't really sure what to do with him so I set him down underneath Roxanne's covers. I followed her outside.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:29 am

When I got to the Aphrodite cabin I knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:39 pm

I watched as Roxanne knocked on the door, unsure of what was going to come. I was agitated causing my hands to act fidgety.

I was laying down stroking Charlie's hair. Poor boy, doesn't know what he's doing here. I close my eyes about to fall asleep but loud thumping on the door of the Aphrodite Cabin. "I'll get it!" I call out to the rest of my siblings. I got out of my bed in only red basketball shorts and a baseball tee. I made my way to the door and I turned the knob to open it. "Yes? May I help you?" I say crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 pm

"Hi. You may know me as the Zeus cabin leader, but my name's Roxanne." I said formally introducing my self before I dropped the bomb on her.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:55 pm

I furrow my eyebrow, "Nice to meet you. So what do you need?" I ask coldly.

I lean toward the left enough to see Rita, but not enough for her to see me. When I saw her, my mind became blank. Like I was 15 again and there weren't as many regrets than I have now.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Yeesh she doesn't need to be a b*tch about answering the frickin' door. "Um...I have a friend here who wants to see you." I said pulling Landon in front of me.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

"Ow," I exclaim as Roxanne pulled me in front of her. I look forward only to see Rita standing there in her b*tch mode. My eyes widen at the sight of her.

I did not want to deal with any company today. I was standing tapping my foot when Roxanne or whoever she is brought someone in front of me. Someone I wasn't ready to see. "Landon," I say softly. I run to him and I give him a hug with tears in my eyes.

I wasn't really sure about what to do, so I just gave her a pat on the back. "Hi," I say feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:08 pm

"I kinda feel like a third wheel here." I mumbled quietly. Then in my mind I heard Jared speak to me. How's it going?
Are you eavesdropping?
Yes.
I feel like a third wheel.

Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:12 pm

I finally release my hug. "It's been so long," I say clapping my hands together.

"Uh, yeah. I know." What a wise thing to hear from an Athena boy, huh? I pull Roxanne to my right, "So you've met Roxanne?"

I glance back and forth between Landon and her. I squint my eyes scrutinizing her appearance. "Yeah,"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:18 pm

I didn't like her already. She probably thinks I'm some goth punk from a tiny town. But I put on a happy face for Landon. If she says one thing about my Ramones t-shirt, I'll deck her.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 pm

"Nice Ramone's shirt," I say pointing at her shirt slightly teasing. Landon couldn't seriously be dating her. "So is she your girlfriend?" I ask Landon with a innocent smile.

I hesitated in answering her. I look back at Roxanne hoping that she would answer for me. Is she?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am

"Uh...something along those lines." I said gritting my teeth.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 am

"Oh really?" I say questioning her answer. I look her up and down then my eyes focus on Landon. Whatever you guys are will soon end. I walk up to Roxanne, "Very nice to meet you," I say giving her one of my hugs.

This is so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 am

I pat her on the back as I gave Landon a shoot-me-with-a-pistol look.
~Have you ever read the Warrior cat series?
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:21 am

~uh no actually.

I see Roxanne looked desperate to get out of Rita's embrace. "Rita, is Charlie here?"

I finally let go of Roxanne. Ew. I look back at Landon, "Yeah, he's inside." I walk toward the entrance. "Come inside."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 am

My left I twitched and well she was turned around I wanted to make a break for it, but sadly no. Gods things were so much easier when I was back at home riding waves.
Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:33 am

I walked into the Cabin not waiting for the two others. I made my way toward my bunk where the one person that would always keep me connected with Landon.

I followed Rita looking back at Roxanne to see if she was following me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:49 am

"I think I'll sit this one out!" I called from outside the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Stop At My Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stop At My Cabin   A Stop At My Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stop At My Cabin
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next