Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT

Go down 
+5
Zan
Katie Firebird
Nico
Inaniloquist
d og
9 posters
AuthorMessage
d og

OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT Empty
PostSubject: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

I'm sick of you just going on hbm or chb to be all like, "OOOHHHH CHB IS BEETTTEEEERRRRRR"

YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING ON HBM YET.

YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING WITH THE, "Ooooooooooooooooo we have to make a new topic for everything because we need it personal!!!" ITS STUPID.

The sentence rule is also annoying.
SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF STUFF TO SAY.
And topics shouldn't be private. They should be open to anyone.
I get if they're quests though.
Anyways, I DON'T SEE THE POINT OF YOU GUYS COMING ON HBM/CHB AND CRITICIZING US. WE DON'T DO THAT TO YOU DO WE!?!?

SO WHAT THE CRAP. JUST STAY OFF HBM/CHB UNLESS YOU'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO BE ON IT FOR MORE THEN 10 MINUTES BEFORE JUDGING IT. SOME PEOPLE JUST CAME ON, WENT, "Chb is better." THEN LEFT.

WHAT THE CRAP IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!? STAY OFF HBM/CHB IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO CRITICIZE IT. YOU JOIN THE SITE. GREAT WE LOVE IT. NEW MEMBERS. WEEEE. BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DANG ANNOYING WITH THE CRITICIZING!?

I GO ON HBM/CHB TO RELIEVE THE STRESS I HAVE FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD. AND THEN I JUST SEE YOU GUYS TROLLING ON THE SITE. THAT MAKES ME MAD.

IT MAKES A LOT OF PEOPLE MAD. THE OWNER OF THE SITE, KENNY, HAS FEELINGS. HOW DO YOU THINK SHE FEELS ABOUT IT?

WOULD YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF IF SOMEONE CAME ONTO A SITE THAT YOU OWN OR ARE A LOYAL MEMBER ON AND STARTED SAYING THAT A DIFFERENT SITE IS BETTER?

YOU WOULDN'T FEEL TO GOOD WOULD YOU.

SO STOP.

JUST STOP COMING ON TO HBM OR THE OTHER CHB TO CRITICIZE. ITS ANNOYING AND DISRESPECTFUL. AND I KNOW IM DISRESPECTFUL ON THIS SITE SO THERES NO NEED TO SAY THAT I AM.

I DON'T LIKE THIS SITE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE CRAP ON HBM/CHB COMING FROM HERE.

THATS ANOTHER REASON WHY I DON'T LIKE THIS SITE. SO JUST STOP WITH THE SPAM AND DISRESPECT TO HBM AND THE OTHER CHB ABOUT HOW THIS SITE IS BETTER. WHICH ITS NOT.

NO SITE IS BETTER. ITS A MATTER OF OPINION.

OPINION.

NO SITE IS BETTER. PERSONALLY I DON'T LIKE THIS SITE. OTHER PEOPLE LOVE IT. GREAT. I DON'T CARE. BE ON THE SITE IF YOU THINK ITS FUN. KNOCK YOURSELF OUT ROLE PLAYING. OTHERS HATE HBM/CHB. OKAY, I GET IT. I LOVE THOSE SITES. HAVE FUN BEING ON A DIFFERENT ONE THAT YOU DON'T HATE. THROW IT A BIRTH DAY PARTY. ITS YOUR OPINION AND CHOICE NOT MINE.

SO WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON HBM/CHB TO CRITICIZE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT? IT WON'T ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING, AND IT PISSES PEOPLE OFF.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, JUST POST A TOPIC SAYING THAT YOU GOT BORED AND YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BE ON A DIFFERENT SITE. NOT, "THIS SITE IS BETTER THEN HBM/CHB SO IM GONNA BE ON IT SO HA YOU GUYS SUCK FOR BEING ON THIS SITE."

THAT MAKES PEOPLE MAD. PEOPLE WON'T GET MAD IF YOU NICELY STATE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE BORED AND YOU'RE GONNA BE ON A DIFFERENT SITE.

SO JUST STOP THE TROLLING. ITS ANNOYING.

DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YA?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 am

I'm sorry, I had no idea some of our members were acting so inappropriately towards HBM.
I really wish you had PMed me rather than created this topic. I don't think the actions of a few select members of CHB really reflect the entire community and this entire situation could have been dealt with in private.
Not only that, but while I do think your rage is justified, I really wish you didn't take it out on the actual forum. We have certain rules because we believe to be beneficial to our site, and whether or not members create topics or have private roleplays is an entirely personal choice.
I understand you feel like HBM is being attacked, but at the same time, do you really think it supports your point to attack us back?

I can't promise that I can stop anything, but I seriously hope that we can clear up whatever issues there are between our two forums and I will work hard to achieve this peace.
If any other problems occur, please PM me before considering any more drastic measures.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
d og

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:42 am

*sigh*

They took action on the site that I love, when no one was doing harm to this site. I was only trying to get members. Theeeennnnn,

Wait, you can use a translator. Never mind.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:47 am

Once again, I'm terribly sorry for what's happened, but the actions of a few members don't reflect the community as a whole.
And even if you feel as though you've been hurt, does that make it alright to do the same?

Right now, all I want to do is smooth over any possible bumps there may be between CHB and HBM. I'm in the process of writing a PM to the admin of the site, Kendall, and I hope to get more information from her and hopefully we can both figure out how to deal with the situation together.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:51 am

Psh, im not hurt at all.

Im just pissed off.

And so are a TON of members on the site. And I think i'll pm you the person that first started insulting hbm.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 am

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 am

--Hey, I'm sorry that this happened, but, like Inan said, this isn't what the site is like. I've seen that you've been roleplaying on here with some really nice people.

I understand how you don't like the four sentences rule, but that's just to keep people from posting something like this: "Hi!" he said. And it help give the other person something easier to reply off of. You see, the roleplays are like sections of a book.

I'm sorry again for people saying they don't like HBM. I think it's a cool site, personally.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention,

Allison--
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Inan, time out there. I know I'm all for forgiving and I know that some people have done this and it's wrong.

BUT,

The way V acted in the chat box was EXTREMELY disrespectful towards all the members there and even more so Crispy, I won't tolerate that and I think a lot of people who were there agree.

It's inexcusable what we've done but It's also not right to criticize us for the same things and In my opinion worse things that you have done here.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:57 pm

The only reason I don't like your site is because they were insensitive jerks to me in the chatbox that one day, and I'm a grudge-holder. Unfortunately, so I can't let that go. It still hurts me. That's the only reason. I'm sure your a nice person, and I'm a good person, but the sites are extremely different and it's only a matter of differences. Your people like to RP short and to the point. Ours like to detail our posts. You like to kick people when they're away. We don't. (there's a reason we don't do that, here, don't ask xD) It's just a matter of differences. I'm not gonna give you a whole lecture on what happened that fateful day in the chatbox at your place, but I'm going to tell you that some of the members on your site were mean to me and didn't take my opinion into consideration.
This is my opinion and if you don't like it, feel free to cuss me out. I don't care.
~Emily
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Katie, did you read the part about saying that I knew I was being disrespectful.

And what you said means nothing to me.

NOTHING.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Good. That's what it was supposed to mean, if you understood what I meant. So oh well.
If you hate it here so much then why are you still posting? Hm? What happened to, 'Its so awful here!'?
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Rolling Eyes

I know one thing that an un-named source told me.
You cuss in the c-box all the time and make the members not tell any admins.

But I might be wrong.

I'm getting off topic,

but who said I would stop posting in this topic?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:25 pm

I don't make the other members tell the other admins? What? No. I tell them I don't care if they swear when I'm around. Just not around the other admins though. I let them, if I feel like it. Sometimes not. That's just how I am. Wow...you are possibly the single most hateful person I've ever met. No. Wait, I take that back. Your the single most angry person I've met in a while.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 pm

I joined it, but I never got time to post. I was too caught up with school. I never trolled, I understand how pissed you may feel. Even though, you don't have to make a whole post in bolded red letters to express your feelings, you could just say, "Hey guys. I don't really like it when you bash my website, could you please stop?" and we could say, "Sure!"

If you don't like this website, just leave. Instead of creating a bigger mess you wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I'd say you actually want to creat a fight. If you weren't trying to, you would be off it right now.

So if you don't want to leave, don't make big fusses about something on other websites, just delete their posts. If you do want to leave, we support you.

Make up your mind, you can't go around on the website you hate saying, "I HATE THIS WEBSITE".

[Hehe, my name is Kendall and her name is Kendall, but we're different people :) ]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

*pokes Kendall* Exactly what this chicky-poo said. If your gonna pick a fight with us...well...I'm just gonna hafta say goodnight.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Okay, we need to settle this.

Though hateful words were spread, I agree with V on this. It's really annoying when your site gets dissed, and whoever feels like it's appropriate to go on another site and be like; "You suck" is immature. Let's just stop this madness. My school and another school are enemies, and it seems like CHB is being the enemy school, the one that people hate. Why? Because people on here are trolling on HBM. Let's have NO sides and keep our rude opinions to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Okay, let me just say this: Buddy has enough to deal with in real life. Just about everyone at our school dislikes her. She feels like she's accepted on HBM. Then some people just show up and start saying "Our site is better!" Some people annoy us in the chat box. Some people come on just to yell at us. I'm just about the same as Buddy. She's one of my only true friends. I've only got two true friends. In being Buddy's friend, I'm also pretty disliked. I also feel accepted on HBM. On there I've got friends. On there I can be the adventurous, brave, powerful person I wish I was. On there, I'm not the odd one out. I'm accepted. It made me feel downright pissed when you people trash talked us. The people who made Buddy pissed, yeah, you made her leave for who knows how long, thus making me feel like crying. Mess with my friends, mess with me. You make them feel bad, you make me feel bad, pissed, and want to rip your head off. I hate it when I feel like that. I try to be the peaceful, reasonable one as often as I can. If you mess with my friends, you break that, thus making me feel the way I don't want to feel. So, in making Buddy feel pissed, angry, upset, whatever, you also make me feel like that. You also make a ton of people on HBM pissed, too. I get your long posts. It makes sense. I don't get the flipping out on us when you go away and we kick you. We've explained it a ton of times already. I don't get the need to make a new topic for everything on HBM, though. We just don't do that. Bunks, sure, it makes sense. A topic that hasn't been made yet and isn't almost exactly the same as another topic makes sense. I just wanna make it clear that a lot of the things you guys usually do that you end up brining to HBM, we don't exactly like. Especially the snooty attitudes, saying this site is better than ours.

Last edited by Psychopath on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:38 pm

I thought that this was all over when I apologized to Psycho a while back. I'm sorry that members on here are criticizing Kendall's sites. ]: I hope this is settled soon.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Psychopath, I have a couple sentences to share with you.

If your friend jumps off a cliff, would you? Obviously somebody who relies on their friends are un-confident and the think that the other one has to do that before you do that. It's really... Stupid. You can't let other's choices affect you. If your friend chooses chocolate ice cream, and you hate chocolate ice cream, do you get chocolate ice cream though you hate it?

No, you do not get chocolate ice cream unless you worry she won't like you if you don't.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Kendall, I think you're getting mixed up. If people hurt your friends, I'd assure you that you'd probably be angry at them. What Psychopath is saying is that she hates when her friend is hurt, so the whole chocolate ice cream bit wasn't really needed.

But that isn't the issue. So please, guys, no trolling on HBM.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Whatsername wrote:
I don't make the other members tell the other admins? What? No. I tell them I don't care if they swear when I'm around. Just not around the other admins though. I let them, if I feel like it. Sometimes not. That's just how I am. Wow...you are possibly the single most hateful person I've ever met. No. Wait, I take that back. Your the single most angry person I've met in a while.

If you've every heard me in the c-box, then you would know about my rage problems.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:20 pm

The topic has been locked, as I feel leaving it open may lead to escalation of the situation. If anyone still has issues to discuss, please do so over PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT   OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT
Page 1 of 1