Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... Empty
PostSubject: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 pm

"Parrie." I commanded faking a stab and going for a swipe.

"Mom...I'm trying!" Will complained. His mom was pushy. And pushed him to be the best he could. All the time. It got annoying. Will was doing the best he could. His mother's favorite thing to say was, 'Your body has limits. You can only do so much, it's up to you to push those limits.'

"Jeez. Sis take it easy." I laughed watching sweat drip down the back of Roxanne's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:45 pm

I walked into the Arena seeing Roxanne possibly training a teenage boy. Not so much younger than me. Probably just a couple years younger. With them, a preteen. I walked up to the group curious about the commotion, "Whoa, what's going on here?" I say with my hands crossed across my chest.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:48 pm

"Hey Landon. Training my son."

"Wishing I were dead."

"I can help ya out with that one buddy."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:54 pm

I stare at the teenager wide-eyed, "Wow, this is Will?" I walk up to him and held out my hand, "Last time I saw you, you were merely an infant."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:00 pm

"Yep. It's me." Will said shaking his hand with an iron grip and giving him a classic Will look, slightly tilted head and a sparkle in the eyes. Lots of people always said Roxanne and Will looked so much alike that Will could be her twin. But no, Will had pointyish ears and arched eyebrows like a Hermes child.

"So whatcha doing here?" I asked frantically scooping up my water bottle and squirting it on my face to conceal the sweat for water maybe.

I sat patientally waiting my turn with my Stgyian Iron sword to fight Roxanne. We both were just as good as each other.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Will shook my hand with a steel grip. To be honest, it startled me a little bit. I turn back to Roxanne soaking her face with water, "I actually came to see you, I heard you were here."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:17 pm

"Oh?" I said with a smile.

"Oh gods. Come on Will. Let's get outta here." I smiled at Roxanne in the brotherly way.

"But-" Will saw the look Jared gave Roxanne, "Ohhh...ok! I'll race ya!" He called running out.

"No fair you have longer legs." I said melting into the shadows.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:21 pm

I laugh at the two boys racing out of the Arena. I look back at Roxanna and walk closer to here, "Did you want to hang out today?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 pm

"Yeah you wanna catch a movie?" I asked. In my mind through our weird brother-sister connection I told Jared what I was up to. We had been born with the power to read each other's thoughts.

~I gotta go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:26 pm

"Sure," I say shrugging my shoulders. When was the last time I went to the movies?

~Ok. Ta-ta.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm

"Umm...Landon? I gotta tell you something. About Rita." I said. I started walking to the door of the Arena motioning for him to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:03 pm

I follow Roxanne. Rita? I furrow my brow in confusion. "What about her?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:17 pm

"Well I have tabs on camp," When I said the word tabs, I meant spies. "She's a camp. Bottom line. She's at camp. With Charlie." I breathed.

~Must eat now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:23 pm

~Don't keep the food waiting.

I replay her words in my head several times and I had nothing to say. An empty expression plastered on my face. Suddenly, the room started spinning and I couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:36 pm

"Hey are you ok? If your gonna hurl, do it over there, since these are new." I said pointing the new white converse on my feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:39 pm

"No, no, no. I'm fine," I reassure feeling slightly embarrassed. Then a sly grin came to my face, "Wait, you're joking aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:41 pm

"No. I'm serious. I have my tabs on this place." I said with a serious expression written on my friend. "And by tabs I mean Jared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm

I squint my eyes, "Well, what could she be doing here? How could she have known about this place?" I place my palm on my forehead.

Last edited by ToxicValentine... on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:47 pm

"Daughter of Aphrodite." I snorted. "Real nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 pm

"You mean, I dated a Daughter of Aphrodite?" I say pointing at myself. I started feeling a little proud. "How long has she been here?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:53 pm

"Just got here." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:57 pm

"Does she know I'm here?" I ask myself. There were so many questions I wanted to ask, wanting to blurt out. But I didn't want to overwhelm Roxanne. But the one question that seemed the most important to me... "How's Charlie doing?" I ask myself once more. I started picking some rubber off of my black converse.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 pm

"He's fine. Big. Grew alot. Did you know he looks alot like you?" I asked ruffling his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:05 pm

I smile at the thought of Charlie looking like me. "Yeah, I know." An wonderful but stupid idea came to my head. I look up at Roxanne, "You can meet him if you want to. If we can find Rita, that is."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 pm

"I know where to find her." I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...   How Will This Turn Out? I wonder... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Will This Turn Out? I wonder...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next