Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

we can make it our day [pink]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

we can make it our day [pink] Empty
PostSubject: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 7:24 pm

we can make it our day [pink] 2a62e65e491d10991df198bf354d2317

Cressida Alazae Blain
i'm a spark in the sky

It was hell getting out from Kronos' Camp. Of course Cress has Sutton with her to help. A storm came while they were in the cell and of course lightning was involved and that gave Cress enough energy to use it . She was able to make an explosion on the cells bars and they came off. She had to help Sutton because she was more weak than Cress. Cress of course helped her. There was no way she was going to leave her there in that hell hole. Campers tried to attack them, but they both fought. Cress used the lighting to her ability as much as she can. However, it made her weak in a way.

Cress and Sutton were able to get out of where the cells were. They were now in a camp. A bunch of campers, some Cress could remember. they charged after them bu Cress had lighting strike right in front of them a fire started. Cress then grabbed a hold of Sutton and ran. She didn't know how far camp would be, but she had to get there. Finally out of the camp Cress went a way that felt as if camp was there. It was a week or two. Valentines day had passed. It had now been March. All Cress could think of was Daniel.

Cress still had Sutton with her, as Cress stole to get food and drinks. They would then be ambushed by those people again. of course cress and Sutton had to fight back. Cressida made it rain and windy. She again ran with Sutton. As they ran Cressida made it foggy and she ran seeing camp. She saw that arrows were being fired. The camp entrance right in front of them. Cress push Sutton into the entrance getting in the way of an arrow and it the back of her hip. She gasped in pain and she crawled into camp. Cressida used her talent one more time making wind push the Kronos Campers back. Cress then screamed "DANIEL!" and she fainted feeling drained from using her gifts and losing blood.

Outfit

that can't be tamed
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:44 am

Daniel was a mess. And even that was an understatement. He had dark circles under his eyes, his face was pale, and he was but more lanky and skinny than usual. People tried to get him to eat or took him to the Hypnos campers to make him sleep at least a few hours. He was too busy trying to Cress. He had started counting the days she was gone until New Years came. That was the day he had given up. She wasn't coming back, and he felt as useless as possible. He couldn't find Kronos' Camp so it wasn't like he could save her himself.

When Valentine's Day came around, Daniel couldn't even leave his room. It hurt too much to see everyone in love when his love was possibly dead. He tried to go to Chiron about it, but there wasn't much he could do either. No one knew where the camp was, and he certainly couldn't go searching by himself. That would practically be committing suicide. That wouldn't help Cress at all. He had heard there was another big three from the Hera cabin that was missing. No one knew how long she had been missing, and that didn't seem to cause Daniel's anxiousness.

Daniel was sleeping for the first time in forever when someone started baking him furiously. "Daniel get up. Someone that came into the camp borders is calling for your name." The little campers said as she shook him awake. Her last sentence made him jump out of bed immediately. It was the middle of the day, and he was fully dressed. He muttered s thanks to the smaller camp before running out of his cabin to the camp entrance. From where he was, it looked like a big crowd had started to gather and that only made him run faster. He shoved through the crowd not caring that he was pushing everyone. When he got to the front, there he saw Cress, his Cress, on the ground with another girl pulling an arrow out of her hip. They both almost looked as bad as him. Daniel immediately ran to her side and shoved the other girl aside so he could take over. "Cress. I won't let you die. You can't..." He kept muttering under his breath.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Ignore this I screwed up my post oops XD

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:50 am

Daniel didn't care what the other people were doing. All he cares about was Cress. He wanted to hug her tight and never let her go like she had done when he came back, but he couldn't. The arrow had been taken out of her hip by the other girl. He gave her a quick glance, and she looked pretty bad herself. She was the demi-titan that had been missing, and he couldn't help but think that she didn't look powerful like everyone else made her to be. She was just a girl.

When Cress reached a hand up to touch his face, Daniel couldn't help but let smile back at her. He was about to say I love you back, but her hand dropped. Fear gripped his heart, and he was sure he looked paper than before. He was a son of Apollo; he was supposed to be good at this, but when it was Cress it was different. A moment later he was shoved aside, and a group of his half-siblings picked her up to take her to the infirmary. The girl that came in with Cress helped him up. She looked worse than Cress, and he could only imagine how long she had stayed at Kronos' Camp. She pointed to the streak of blood that Cress had left on his face when she reached to tough his face. He shrugged it off and was about to go follow Cress when she said, "She saved my life. I'll go with you to the infirmary." Daniel wanted to say she'd have to go to the infirmary anyway for her cuts but didn't say anything. He simply nodded his head. When Cress came back, he had expected himself to be happy and practically jumping up and down, but now he just felt dead inside.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Cressida Alazae Blain
i'm a spark in the sky

Cress walked around in an empty house. Where was she exactly. Finally once she walked a few more steps she realized she was in her house. She looked around. She called out to her mom, dad and brother. She then heard her mom's voice. She walked seeing her family across from her. She smiled, but once she took a step she heard screaming. It was a girls, the voice, the voices was it was her's. It was her screams. Cress turned around seeing herself in the floor locked up screaming for help. Cress turned seeing her family was gone. She then fell through the floor and was now in woods. She felt pain in her side. She stick has stabbed her. Cress groaned seismic the blood. This is all just a dream.She stood up seeing Daniel. "Daniel?" she said scared. She then walked closer to him seeing him staring down. "What are you staring...." she walked close enough to see what he was staring at. She then gasped seeing it was her grave. She looked at him and she didn't see Daniel anymore, she saw his old self. She screamed no.

Cress gasped waking up almost jumping form her bed. It was morning, how long was she out? She looked at saw an Apollo girl walk up to her "Cressida Blain. You've waken up." Cress just looked around "How, how long was I out?" she asked her. "Two weeks. You have had visters too." Cress turned seeing the beat Daniel given her on Valentine's Day. Flowers by her bunk. Cress winced as she touched her side. She saw that it had stitches. Cress looked up at her "So it wasn't just a dream?" she asked.

Outfit

that can't be tamed
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Those two weeks that Cress was out were the worst weeks of Daniel's life. Before was bad, but at least there was some hope that she would come back alive. Now here she was, here in camp, and they didn't know whether she was dead or just unconscious. He saw her practically everyday. Sutton, the girl who was stuck in Kronos' Camp with Cress, was there most of the time too. She had said Cress helped her get out of camp and had actually told him the story of how they had escaped. Sutton was there for him when he just wanted to scream and cry at Cressida's bedside. It was safe to say she was practically like a sister to him.

Eventually, the campers in the infirmary told him to leave and go do something. He shouldn't waste his name at the infirmary doing nothing. The only thing he could think of to do was train and practice his powers. His powers managed to get a bit stronger, and Sutton had trained him to become a better fighter. She knew how to handle herself for a girl so fragile. He saw her scars on her back and arms when she wore a tank top while training, and he couldn't help but wince at them. He hoped Cress didn't have any or as many scars as she did.

A week after they told Daniel to get out, the same little girl that told him someone was calling for him, told him that Cress was awake. He was practicing a new move Sutton had told him when the young girl approached him. He had dropped his sword as soon as the words came out of her mouth and sprinted to the infirmary. He was wearing a pair of sneakers, gym shorts, and a tank top when dashed to go see Cress. Sweat made little pieces of his blonde hair stick to his forehead, and his face was a bit red from the heat and working out. When Daniel got there, the infirmary was busy for some reason but he already knew where her bed was. His sneakers made a loud, squeaking halt in front of where her bed was. There Cress was, alive and breathing.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Cressida Alazae Blain
i'm a spark in the sky

Cress watched the nurse as she helped her up. Cress was told that she could walk, that her back would hurt for a bit because of the wound. She walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw that she was skinner. She picked up her shirt seeing her wound. It looked healed, but it was still red. Cressida didn't dare to touch it and she put it down. She turned the water on and rinsed her face. Right now she needed to see Daniel. She was the only person on her mind. Of course her family was on her mind, but she wasn't going to risk going back of campus. Cress walked back out and walked over to her bunk. She saw the nurse put her water next to her and some bread. Cress took a bite of the bread and drank the water. "When can I leave?' Cress asked. "Later today. We're going to need to check your wound. Then you can go, but you're going to need to come back every other day so we can give you medicine for your wound."

Cressida nodded and she sat up on the bunk. She watched as people started to rush in. She then caught the eyes, she never thought she'd see again. Daniel. Cress sat up and she pushed herself from the bed. She was now standing. SHe was in front of Daniel. She then saw Sutton on the side and she smiled. She walked up to him giving him and hug. She never thought she would be in his arms again. She didn't want to let go at all. She wanted to lay with him in his arms. She finally let go of him "I'm so happy to see you." she said giving him a kiss. She then walked over to Sutton giving her a hug too "Thank you, Sutton." Cress winced. She hugged her to tight that her wound stung. She back away and sat down. "What did I miss when I was out?" she asked, acting as if nothing ever happened.

Outfit

that can't be tamed
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:27 pm

When Cress stood up, Daniel could've sworn it was like a dream. He never thought he'd see her again. He could feel the tears spring to his eyes when she hugged him. It was better that she did something because he felt glued to the ground that he was standing on. He tried to think of something to say as Cress hugged Sutton. "Oh nothing really. I was just teaching Daniel a few new sword moves." Sutton said automatically as if this happened everyday. Sutton smiled at Daniel, encouraging to say something supporting, but he couldn't. After a long pause, Sutton said, "I have to go actually. I wish I could stay longer, but I'm training a Hermes kid. I'll see you later Cress." And just like that, she was gone.

Daniel nervously clenched and unclenched his fists. His ADHD didn't seem to help at all. He had drank a few cups of coffee and now the caffeine was pumping through his veins, making him more anxious and nervous than ever. He took a seat next to Cress on the bed. "What happened?" He inquired, his voice hoarse. That's when he could've sworn his heart cracked, and the tears slipped down his cheeks. Daniel rarely cried, the last time he did cry was when his mom died and that was years ago. Daniel pulled Cress into a tight hug. He didn't know if he was making her wound worse, but at the moment he didn't care. "I thought you were dead." Daniel said into her blonde hair. He never wanted to leave, he just wanted to stay there with Cressida.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 10:01 pm

we can make it our day [pink] Tumblr_msf4qfqLs01r2ig6oo1_400

Cressida Alazae Blain
i'm a spark in the sky

Cress knew Daniel wouldn't talk right away. It was hard for her to act as if nothing happened. To act as if everything was okay. She looked at Sutton trying to keep her composure. She smiled at Sutton and nodded. "That's good." she said looking over at Daniel again, his face blank as could be. Cressida felt the awkward silence and she was going to talk until Sutton said something. Cress looked at her and smiled. Before she left Cress gave Sutton another hug and whispered in her ear "Thank you. For everything." she said letting her go off to train. Cress looked back at Daniel and she sat down on her bed. She watched as Daniel walked over to her and sat down next to her. She looked down as he asked her a question. Cress looked back up seeing tears fall from his face. She felt his hug and she held onto him.

"I'm sorry. I had to." she said referring to she had to protect him. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if he had gotten kidnapped by them. She felt the tears coming just by talking about it. But what really hit her is when he said he thought she was dead. She dug her head into his shoulder and now she was crying. There was a time where Cress was going to give up and just let herself rot there. "Well I'm not. Okay? I'm right here." she pulled away looking into her eyes. She held his face in her hands "I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." she placed and kiss on his lips.

Outfit

that can't be tamed
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:35 pm

It felt so long ago since they had went on their date in the city, but it was probably a few weeks ago. The last few weeks were like hell for Daniel. He had tried to search as much as he could, but people said it was a fruitless task. No one knew where Kronos' Camp was. He had given up after a while, but Cressida was on his mind all the time. He could feel the guilt weighing down on him. Now that she was here, right in front of him, it was like a heavy weight was lifted off his shoulders. He couldn't feel more relieved and he promised himself that that would never happen again as long as he was with her. He held Cress's face in his hand as he kissed her.

He could hear someone clear their throat and Daniel instantly stood up. His cheeks were dry, and he secretly hoped there weren't anymore tears in his eyes. He didn't like it when people saw him cry. The last time he cried was when his mom died, and that was a long time ago. He had only been five years old at the time. "Cressida, you're free to go today. Just come back tomorrow so we can change your bandages." Daniel nodded his head at his half-blood, reassuring him that they were going to come back tomorrow even if he had to drag her. He couldn't have felt more useless then at that moment. His half-siblings could heal practically everything, and Daniel could only heal practically only paper cuts and bruises. He interlocked his fingers with Cressida's when his half-brother left and led her to the exit. "You probably want to change out of your clothes." He said softly to her.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 12:58 am

we can make it our day [pink] Tumblr_msf4qfqLs01r2ig6oo1_400

Cressida Alazae Blain
i'm a spark in the sky

Cress was in heaven when she kissed Daniel, she'd never thought she would be able to feel his lips on hers again. Tears fell from her eyes as she kissed him. All she could think of was right now. She didn't want to think of before and what happened. Cressida loved going on dates with Daniel, but she wouldn't risk going off campus again. She would go off, but with more weapons and power of course. She would probably be more caution about her surroundings now than ever. It was week ago there date, there date that started off perfect and ended not so happy. It wasn't a fairy tale where it was a happy ending, but right now felt like one. She was the happiest person on earth right now. She was safe with her new friend, and now she was even more safe in the hands of the love of her life. A future was bright for them and she hoped they were going to last forever.  Cress heard someone and she let go of the kiss and she looked at the guy that had been helping her.

Of course there were still tears in her eyes. She wiped them away so the guys wouldn't think he was interrupting something sad. It was a sad day, it was tears of joy and a happy day. She heard his words and nodded to him "Thank you." she told him. She looked back at Daniel and smiled. It felt as if she were in the hospital and was told she was able to go back home. That's how it felt. She heard Daniel and he was right. she needed to get out of this dress and burn it. It was a dress she didn't want to remember at all. Yes it was beautiful on her, but a blood stain wasn't going to look nice and a hole, so she was going to burn it. She stood up and held onto Daniel "Lets get out of here." she said. She could change her own bandages, but she was sure Daniel would drag her out of bed and bring her back, just so the bandages would be changed correctly.

Outfit

that can't be tamed
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:29 pm

For once, Daniel was glad that Cressida was a daughter of Zeus. Her cabin would be empty due to the few amount of campers. At least they would be alone for a few minutes together. He wasn't sure what they'd do, but all he wanted to do was be alone with Cress.

When they got outside, the sun was shining brightly and sending rays of light across camp. A few fluffy, white clouds dotted the sky here and there. The younger campers were playing soccer and other sports in the courtyard. Daniel still had Cress's hand in his as he led her to her cabin. He didn't know what to say to her. What did you say to someone whom you loved, almost died, and is right here in front of you? It still felt like a dream to him the she was here. He was sure that any moment know he'd wake up sweating and panting. In a minute or two a huge monster would come barreling down the hill and take Cressida fork him like all the other nightmares. They'd all started out like a dream and ended like a night terror.

They arrived at the Zeus cabin, with their big doors looming over them. He gave a small sigh before running a hand through his hair. "I can wait out here if you want. Or I can go..." Daniel said slowly. When he said go, he wasn't sure if he meant get out of her life. Even though most of the guilt was gone when Cress returned, there were some remnants left. He still couldn't help but blame himself for everything that happened to Cressida.

ooc- I FOUND MORE GIFS FOR DANIEL WOO

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 3:50 pm

we can make it our day [pink] Giphy

Cressida Alazae Blain
i'm a spark in the sky

Cressida was happy she was getting out of the infirmary. It just seemed as if she was locked up again. She walked outside and she breathed in the fresh air. She smiled feeling the sun hit her face finally, and a light breeze. She put her head up taking in the sun. She wanted to go change and come back outside sit and some beautiful green gras and enjoy the day laying in the grass with Daniel. She kept her hand with Daniel's not wanting to let go at all. She felt like if she did she would loose him once again.

They finally made it to her cabin and she just kept walking in still holding his hand, ignoring Daniel's question. She brought him in with him and she walked to her bunk. "Remember. This where we first met." she told him and sat down in her bed. She just chucked thinking of his bloody nose. She sat up and walked to the bathroom taking off her dress. She then found clothes and she put on a white shirt and some shorts. She walked back out sitting back down with Daniel.

She looked at him and smiled "Want to stay in here or go back outside?" she asked him. She really didn't care where they went as long as they were together. She leaned her head on his shoulder. She made the decision even thought she asked because then she laid down brining him with her. She laid her head in his chest still holding onto him. "I love you Daniel Seth Mccoy."

Outfit

that can't be tamed
occ: yaaaaasss i saw and I was like omg more give me more of him lol
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Daniel noticed that Cress ignored his question. That was a good sign. Looked she still wanted him in her life, and he couldn't help but smile. It had been a while since the last time he smiled. Being here with Cressida made everything seem like it was going to be okay even though they'd been through hell and back. He didn't know what he'd do without Cressida. She was his everything. If he lost her, it'd be just like loosing his mom all over again. The first time was worse enough; he could only imagine how base the second time would be. He would probably die, he wouldn't see the beauty in anything else anymore. Cress was the only person who could make him see how good the world could actually be.

At the mention of the first time they met, Daniel couldn't help but laugh. "I was such an idiot back then." He said mostly to himself. He managed to have gotten the blood out of shirt somehow. He hates everyone and the world back then. How much he had changed just because of Cress. "Whatever you want to do. We can make it our day, take two." He said with a grin. He laid down with her. He couldn't help but look down at the small, blonde haired blue-eyed daughter of Zeus that had changed his life. "I love you too, Cressida Alazae Blain." He said back to her with no hesitation, repeating the three words he loved the most. And just like that, he fell asleep with Cress wrapped protectively in his arms.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we can make it our day [pink]   we can make it our day [pink] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we can make it our day [pink]
Page 1 of 1