Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

they don't know about us [ Pink ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

they don't know about us [ Pink ] Empty
PostSubject: they don't know about us [ Pink ]   they don't know about us [ Pink ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:33 pm

they don't know about us [ Pink ] Corinkertipahk_zps00a062c3

Fifteen minutes. Only fifteen minutes until it was the new year. Fifteen minutes until the massive light-up ball dropped there at Times Square and people would be jumping around to celebrate the conclusion of 2012 and the beginning of 2013. Corinne laughed light as she pushed thought the massive crowd of people. “Come one, Adamo!” she laughed jokingly as she held Adamo's hand to make sure he wasn't lost in the sea of people. By the time they had gotten to a very good spot not far from the ball, she finally stopped and turned to him. “So many mortals...” Rin was pushed a bit closer to Adam as people continued to crowd around them. Pushing her bangs away from her eyes she just laughed and glanced at Adamo. “Really smart idea to sneak out of Camp, huh?” she asked glancing at the different news people and announcers around the main stage.

Back to top Go down

they don't know about us [ Pink ]
Page 1 of 1