Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't know pink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Joseph stood with his back to a tree, and faced the lake. He was wearing a pair of jeans, and had a black hoodie on. His head was covered with the hood, and his hands were shoved into the pocket of his hoodie. He exhaled and watch his breath precipitate in the cold, and smiled. "I love the cold." He pushed himself off of the tree, and walked closer to the waterline, where he sat down.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Sutton didn't have anything else to do at the moment so she thought she would visit the lake. She enjoyed the cold because no matter how many layers you would put on it would seep in. She remembered how in Italy there was ice skating rink she would always go to in the winter time and she'd practice all the time after school. She had never managed to actually learn how to skate, but she was pretty sure she had forgotten anyway.

Sutton enjoyed the walk from the Hera cabin to the lake. She wasn't wearing much just a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans with some converse. It wasn't much, but she didn't really seem to care. Eventually, she was at the lake. It was empty considering the ice skating rink had closed and no one really enjoyed standing in the cold starting at a frozen lake. It was only her and about three other people. There was a boy who extremely close. She sat down next to him, but not too close. "Do you like the cold?" Sutton asked lamely.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:23 pm

"I do actually. How about you?" Joseph looked over at the new comer. He raised his eyebrows at her, and thought for a second. "I think we're from the same cabin, Hera cabin, right?" Joseph gave the girl a small smile. "I'm joseph, one of Erebus' kids. Who are you?" Joseph offered his, and looked out over the lake "I like it here in the winter, because its much more peaceful."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:40 pm

"It's okay." Sutton responded. She nodded her head. She was going to say something rude, but refrained from doing so. "I'm Sutton, one of Selene's kids or kid." She said as she looked out at the lake. She was the only child of Selene and she couldn't have cared less. She liked having her mom to herself, she didn't have to share her with anyone else. Her dad however was different. She didn't want to share him either because she didn't want people to meet him. He was a monster. At the thought of him, she quickly pushed it away. She was making a new friend. She didn't want to ruin it by thinking of him. Sutton nodded her head again. "Yeah, it's calming compared to the summer." She added on.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Joseph chuckled a bit "Yeah, I rather enjoy the general lack of people, especially here." Joseph thought for a second "not to say you aren't welcome of course" Joseph didn't want to be rude, though he had come here to be alone he didn't especially mind the company anyway, besides he should know his cabin-mates, it would be much easier if there weren't so damn many of them, but he should certainly be on friendly terms with them, don't shit where you eat and such. "So why do you find yourself at the lake?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Sutton nodded her head. She could understand where he was coming from considering she was alone most of the time. Shutting people out was the best thing for her, and she particularly didn't mind being alone. She had gotten used to it over the years. However, every once in a while someone would be brave enough to actually get to who she really was. It was rare that that ever happened, but this seemed like one of those times. "I understand." She said almost immediately. She originally was going to get up and leave so he could enjoy the lack of people, but something told her she shouldn't. So of course, always following her instinct she decided to stay.

Sutton smiled at him, something she hadn't done in awhile. "Oh you know, also enjoying the general lack of people. And the cold." She said sounding a bit conjested. Her cheeks were a bright pink from the cold. She didn't have much, just a sweatshirt on but she couldn't have cared less. She enjoyed the numbness the cold gave her. "So um how long have you been at camp?" She asked attempting to make conversation as she stared at the frozen lake.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Joseph pulled his camp necklace out from under the collar of his hoodie and held it up "Three years so far. And what a strange three years it's been." Joseph gave the new person a small, friendly, smirk. "You sound a little sick, just don't cough on me and we'll be alright. How long have you been at camp?" The son of Erebus looked to the ground, and breathed out, before summoning a little spot of darkness, and twirling it around on the ground for fun, making small figure 8's, and spelling out various words.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Sutton smiled at his joke. "You got two smiles out of me in less than a hour. It's like a miracle." She said with a small smile. It's rare that anyone mad her smile. It was rare if she even smiled. She turned towards him again this time with a serious face. "Eight years. A long eight years too." She said as she shivered from the cold. She remembered when she first arrived at camp. It was still fresh in her memory like it happened yesterday. There wasn't much to talk about other than camp which she found a bit boring to talk about after a while. "Do you have any plans today?" She asked politely.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Joseph noticed her shiver and said [color:a049=darkblue=] "Chivalry hasn't quite stopped breathing, you need an extra layer?" Joseph laughed, and took his hands out of it's pockets. He changed his face to a serious one, when hers did, until she asked him about his plans "Well if you count moping around, and complaining about the lack trees with a suitable amount of leaves on them is a plan than sure, I do. Other than that not really. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Sutton was starting to like Joseph. She hadn't made a friend in awhile, and finally making one was relieving almost. It was great to disrupt the silence she had between other people. The only problem was she didn't know how to keep the conversation going. Just because she finally met someone, it didn't mean she knew how to talk to them. "'Actually I don't need an extra layer. I'm fine." She said shrugging it off. She enjoyed the cold and she didn't feel like getting up to get a proper coat. When he told her his plans, she smiled for the third time that day. A random idea popped into her head. "Well seeing as neither of us have any plans, do you want to go monster hunting?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Joseph gave a lopsided smirk, and flexed his wrists, shooting the blades out from under his sleeves. [color:3b35=dark blue] "I always want to go monster hunting." Joseph laughed, and stood up, stretching. "Do you prefer the stealth and finesse approach, or do you like to charge into battle all guns blazing?" Joseph reached down, and offered his hand, to help her stand up.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Sutton smiled. She had been monster hunting once with a few other demigods, but they has been unsuccessful. Hopefully, this time it wouldn't turn out like last time. She was actually excited for once in her life. She reached for his hand and got up as she thought about it. "Charge into battle with all guns blazing." She said with a grin that stretched from ear to ear. She has never been this excited before. She slipped her hands into her sweatshirt pocket before saying, "Do you have your weapon?" She had her throwing knives in her boot and her bow and arrow on her wrist. She hoped they would be able to find at least something other wise it would all just be a bust.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:50 pm

"Never leave home without 'em." Joseph pulled up the sleeves on his hoodie to reveal the gauntlets and the blades attached. Joseph smiled [color:c4a1=dark blue] "it's a good time for monster hunting to, you'll be so loud crunching through the trees I'm sure we'll find something."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Sutton smiled. "Do you want to go in the forest? Or we could go off campus. If we go off campus we might be lucky enough to find some Kronos campers or something.' She said excitedly. Either place was great for. She just hoped they would actually find something, but at the same time she didn't want to find an unknown monster. She shrugged it off not wanting to pay much attention to it. "Either is fine with me." She said with a shrug. She hoped he would say off campus and they would find some Kronos campers. She wanted them to pay for what had happened when she was stuck at Kronos' Camp. She had been stuck there eating practically crap and was tortured. She'd get her revenge some day.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Joseph weighed the two options for a second before speaking up "Off campus sounds fun, I don't get out nearly enough anyway." Joseph grinned and looked around at the people standing around them. "Wanna know the fastest way to get out of camp?" Joseph had a very obvious mischievous look on his face.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Sutton smiled. She hadn't been off campus in awhile. Every once in awhile she would go off campus but not often. "Great. We could go now, like now now." She replied with a smile that lit up her face. They would have to roam around for a few hours for them to actually find something. She didn't mind, she had her debit card with her in her back pocket incase they needed anything. She almost hoped they would find Kronos campers. She wanted to get pay for when they she had been captured and they had practically tortured her. No matter what she was going to get her revenge. "Sure." She replied with the smile still on her face. Some part of her was nervous to find out what was the fastest way to get out of her camp, but another part of her was exhilarated.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:50 pm

Joseph laughed, and quickly grabbed Sutton's hand, before concentrating, and pulling them both into and out of the shadows, taking them from the tree line all the way to Thalia's pine. Jospeh was a little bit winded from it, and was leaning forward on the tree. "Sure beats walking right?" Joseph smiled, and let go of Sutton's hand. The son of Erebus pushed off of the famed tree, and walked across the magical border. "We're free!"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 am

When Joseph grabbed her hand, she gave him a questioning look. "What the he-" Sutton didn't get to finish her sentence before she was pulled into the shadows. It was the most unusual feeling she had ever felt before. She almost hoped they could do it again. When they got pulled out of the shadows, she stumbled before she got back the feeling of being on the ground. "Well, that's one way to travel." She said with a smirk. She walked across the border with him, the smile still on her face. "Where to now? We could go to the mall or do stuff normal people do." She suggested.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:59 pm

"Indeed we could. The possibilities are slightly larger than they are in camp." Joseph laughed, and began walking down the hill. "The only question with the whole normal people thing, is how are we going to get anywhere where normal people do stuff?" Joseph raised his eyebrows in a joking look of question.

Last edited by camcam9999 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Sutton smiled as she walked down the hill beside him. This was going to be fun, a different type of fun she hadn't had in awhile. She shrugged before glancing at him. She stopped for a moment to think about it. "Well we could walk. Or get a taxi. I have plenty of money." She didn't mind which one they did considering either was totally fine with her. She had her debit card with her which she didn't mind using. They just needed a location first. "Where should we go?" She asked with another smile.

ooc- why did joseph's color suddenly become pink? lol

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 pm

OOC: No, I was rping Beth before this both and her color is that one.
"Where should we go indeed. I'm down for anything really. Wanna call the gray sisters? It's the only way we could get to the city in a timely manner." Joseph raised his eyebrows, and continued down the hill. "Wanna see a movie, or get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I don't know pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know pink   I don't know pink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know pink
Page 1 of 1