Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Empty
PostSubject: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:03 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Game-of-Thrones-Season-3-Daenerys-Targaryen-Animated_zps8bc9917a
WELCOME
Hello, my name is Brennan, and this is my plotting topic. Feel free to post here if you want to plot, or pm me with any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:05 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_ly0x7dTn9O1qi3cdfo1_500
INFORMATION
Character topic

C H A R A C T E R S

Mathieu Renard son of Aphrodite and looks like Nathaniel Buzolic
Emma Faye daughter of Athena and looks like Kaya Scodelario
Isabelle Neige daughter of Khione and looks like Claire Holt
Tobias Wilson son of Hecate and looks like Josh Hutcherson
Scott Sumter son of Demeter and looks like Nathan Sykes
David Martin son of Euterpe and looks like Jack Harries
Phoebus Apollo god of the Sun, light, poetry, prophecy and medicine and looks like Freddie Stroma
Samuel Echols son of Apollo and looks like Lucas Till
Tessa Hibbins daughter of Hecate and looks like Candice Accola

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Mathieu Renard is single
Emma Faye is single
Isabelle Neige is single
Tobias Wilson is engaged to Finnegan Hayes
Scott Sumter is single
David Martin finds himself grudgingly attracted to someone.
Samuel Echols is single
Tessa Hibbins is single

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:58 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:55 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_m4eio2ZPRu1r8khsj
MATHIEU RENARD
19 | Cunning | Erudite | Pompeii

V I C T I M S

Mathieu has a special power. There are more details about it in the character sheet, but an entertaining plot would be letting Mat loose with this power. However, it might involve having your character manipulated and if you don't want that, it wouldn't be the ideal plot for you. If you are totally up for it, feel free to message me. We can discuss boundaries and the extent of his power, and it can be a really exciting plot.

A L L I A N C E S

'Friends' would probably be too strong of a word to use to describe Mat's relationships with people. Most of his relations tend not to be favorable ones, but a few might be able to be worked out. If you would like to plot to become allied with Mat, we could think of something. But have caution. Mathieu is manipulative, and if your character isn't actually valuable to him, he might have no problem in dropping the alliance easily. He is very picky when it comes to people who he would respect. If you think your character can get on his good side, by all means, we can give it a shot.

R O M A N C E

Mathieu isn't sure that romance is in the picture for him. Due to his power, he distrusts any kind of affection that people might show towards him, and he does everything in his power to keep people at bay. An interesting plot about romance might include Mat distrusting the legitimacy of his relationship, if he even allows himself to get that close to someone.

K R O N O S

Mat isn't one to put all of his eggs in one basket. He is stubborn in his ways, but I was thinking that perhaps camp half-blood is not completely for him. After all, he is prone to violence and trickery. So, why not have a kronos plot? He can either be tempted to join, or actually join, depending on the plot. He doesn't really have any friends at camp, meaning that if he would join Kronos, he wouldn't really have any reason to come back to the camp half-blood side. Unless, of course, someone gives him a reason to. There are many options in this plot, and if anyone is interested, let me know!

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:24 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_m8yslfWASE1rt2432
EMMA FAYE
17 | Detatched | Erudite | Rain

F R I E N D S

Something that Emma is definitely lacking in. Although her personality is a little lacking, she can actually be incredibly warm once someone gets to know her. She tries to push people away, but she is insecure and could definitely do with some friendship.

A D V E N T U R E

Emma is a fearless person when curiosity overpowers her. She does everything she can to learn, and so adventures are extremely valuable to her. She would go to just about any means for knowledge and anything that will make her feel something. Any ideas of adventures would definitely be welcome. Emma might have to get a feel for her adventure-buddy, but as soon as she will does, she will open up and make sure the adventure is one in a lifetime.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:37 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_mihr39fhVP1qktrcpo1_500
BELLE NEIGE
17 | Powerful | Candor | Human

F R I E N D S

Belle is pretty lacking in the friend department. Not many people like her because she may come off as abrasive or insensitive. However, the reason she is like this is to protect herself. She is actually overly-emotional, and to compensate for that, she tends to shut people out and put on a courageous and strong demeanor. But, part of the reason she feels like she needs to be strong is because she has nobody that she can rely on. It would be nice for her to get on the good side of some of the campers around here.

T R A G E D Y

I know, I'm pretty horrible for wanting this. But, Belle has been strong in front of people for most of her life, opening up to very few people. It would be a surprise and very interesting to see someone crack her shell. It has happened in the past, which only makes it harder to do as time goes. If you would like to plot some way to make Belle's emotions come flooding in, let's do it. Again, I know, I'm a horrible person.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:36 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_mok3pnLuHg1qixosbo1_500
OLIVER HAYES
17 | Manipulative | Dauntless | I'm Still Here

T R O U B L E

Oliver has a twin, Finnegan Hayes, played by ML. It would be pretty fun to get into some twin hijinks. People could mistake Oliver for Finnegan and Finnegan for Oliver.

I D E A S ?

I'm accepting any ideas you guys might have for plots with Oliver. Make sure to go over to my character page and look at his bio.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:47 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Josh-josh-hutcherson-32538841-500-275_zps5f5318b2
TOBIAS WILSON
18 | Insecure | Amity | Therapy

F R I E N D S

Aside from Finnegan Hayes, Toby doesn't know many people around the Camp. It would be good for him to meet some new people, especially nice ones who would make Toby feel a little more appreciated. Toby is constantly feeling alone and under appreciated, and so some new friends would be greatly healthy for him.

F U N

Unfortunately, Toby is a little bit on the sad side, emotionally. I think it would be nice if someone could help him to appreciate life and show him all the amazing things about it.

I D E A S ?

I'm accepting any ideas you guys might have for plots with Toby. Make sure to go over to my character page and look at his bio.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_inline_mgj9zeIvjl1raqsyv
SCOTT SUMTER
18 | Childish | Divergent | Under My Skin

R O M A N C E

Although I'm not too terrible keen on finding someone for Scott as a top priority, it isn't out of the picture.

S H E N N A N I G A N S

Scott is a really extroverted soul, and loves hanging with people in groups and making others laugh. It would really make his whole holiday to be able to have a bit of fun with anyone at the festival.

I D E A S ?

I'm accepting any ideas you guys might have for plots with Scott. Make sure to go over to my character page and look at his bio.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:33 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_mba8dk2HIg1rhjxxmo1_500
DAVID MARTIN
16 | Artistic | Amity | Poet

I D E A S ?

I'm accepting any ideas you guys might have for plots with David. Make sure to go over to my character page and look at his bio.

R O M A N C E

David would actually like to find someone. He is a very artistic, musical, and optimistic person. Some may say that he is actually overly optimistic, and people might find him annoying. His reputation around camp holds him to a high standard as a kind and altruistic person. It would be cool to find someone who is either very similar to him as a 'nice' sort of relationship, or someone who is his polar opposite for a contrasting unexpected relationship.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:38 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_m6v71svDNh1rafrexo1_500
PHOEBUS APOLLO
Immortal | Friendly | Divergent | Sun King

I D E A S ?

I'm accepting any ideas you guys might have for plots with Apollo. Make sure to go over to my character page and look at his bio.

G O D / G O D D E S S

If you have a god or goddess canon, it would be fun to plot with these immortals in all of their spectacularity (I made up that word deal with it)

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:38 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_lyo94gahK11rnq5avo1_500
SAMUEL ECHOLS
17 | Isolated | Amity | Elle Me Dit

F R I E N D S

Samuel would definitely love some friends. He needs some people who understand and accept him for the complicated person that he is. It shouldn't take too long for him to become friends. If he thinks your character is friend-worthy he will know it in the first couple minutes of talking with him/her!

I D E A S ?

I'm accepting any ideas you guys might have for plots with Samuel. Make sure to go over to my character page and look at his bio.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_lq3lc3W8Zb1r1tya9o1_500
TESSA HIBBINS
18 | Loving | Amity | Sing, Sing, Sing!

S O C I A L C I R C L E

Tessa is fairly new at camp. Well, actually, she's been here for almost a year! She is a prime socializer, so of course she has tons of friends. In fact, she probably has more than she could list off of the top of her head. Still, she would never refuse a new one! If you think your character could be friends with Tessa (and most could, unless they are super mean), then feel free to request this plot. She'd love to get to know your character.

O L D - T I M E - G A L

Oh, yeah. Tessa is old. Like, real old. There's more about that in her bio, in my character topic. How fun would it be to introduce Tessa to some of the new things in, like, this century? Heck, she even thinks that escalators are pretty great! Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming for her, so if it is taken to far she might have some sort of panic attack. But, by all means, give it a go! Maybe she'll find something she likes in the new world's technology.

I D E A S ?

I'm accepting any ideas you guys might have for plots with Tessa. Make sure to go over to my character page and look at his bio.

Last edited by Brennan on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:39 pm

hold

Last edited by King Targaryen on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:39 pm

hold

Last edited by King Targaryen on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Tumblr_lsh1vcpefk1qbj6cco1_500
THE END
I hope you've looked over my characters and the summary of what might be fun to plot. Please feel free to start posting here with requests for plotting. If you also have any additional ideas, please post them here as well, or contact me, and we can put our heads together!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:00 pm

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ Giphy
PLEASE WELCOME SAMUEL ECHOLS
Feel free to take a look.

ATTENTION

I have a couple of my characters that are being flooded with topics, and that is great!! However, I'm losing my feeling with some of my other characters, and would really like to engage them in a topic. In order of need of a topic with the top being the highest need:
-Samuel Echols
-Scott Sumter
-Belle Neige
-Emma Faye
-Oliver Hayes
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:59 am

PLEASE WELCOME TESSA HIBBINS
Feel free to take a look.

ATTENTION

I have a couple of my characters that are being flooded with topics, and that is great!! However, I'm losing my feeling with some of my other characters, and would really like to engage them in a topic. In order of need of a topic with the top being the highest need:
-Scott Sumter
-Emma Faye
-Oliver Hayes
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:28 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Friendly reminder that I am willing to plot with ANYONE and rp with ANYONE! Please just contact me and we can set something up asap.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:44 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤   ❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤
Page 1 of 1