Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Stage Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

The Stage Room Empty
PostSubject: The Stage Room   The Stage Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:52 pm

The Stage Room 880-05_23_sc_v2com-475x359

The Stage

This is the Muses cabin's most spacious room for girl campers. There are three sets of bunk-bends with enough space in between for a set of drawers. To register for this room (remember, female only), you must enter your character's name below and it will be put on the list. Remember, always last name, first name.For this one, to register for the room put lastname, firstname. [insert link to character page here].

TEMPLATE BY BEE at CAUTION 2.0
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

The Stage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stage Room   The Stage Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:11 am

Residents

Celeste Louve
AGE.
 I'm fairly quiet and shy, but when I feel comfortable, I'm quite quirky. I wear my heart on my sleeve, meaning I laugh a lot, I cry easily (well not too easily), and I fall in love quickly. Unlike my father, I am terrified of singing in front of anyone other than my family. I inherited his voice, but not his confidence. I'm open, and a little naive, because I do think the best of everyone, which can lead to me getting hurt, whether emotionally or physically. I'm optimistic and innocent. I enjoy writing poetry, but I'm afraid to share it with anyone. My self-esteem has gotten pretty low since I started Middle School, because everyone thought my family was weird.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.

FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.

coded by simone @ caution 2.0

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

The Stage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stage Room   The Stage Room I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:17 am

Louve, Celeste. [https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t3734p30-kayspygirl-s-characters-new-char].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Stage Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stage Room   The Stage Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stage Room
Page 1 of 1