Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Will's CL Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Will's CL Room 7399d1232080949t-dark-blue-bedroom-question-haverhill-projects-021

This is where the cabin leader of Zeus sleeps and does stuff. His bed is queen-size with silver, silk sheets and dark blue pillow cases and a dark blue quilt. The old cabin leader's bedding, which was purple and had lightning bolts on them, has been stripped and discarded. A mahogany bed frame is what holds the queen up and a matching sidetable with a lamp on it is lit. Will is seen laying on his bed reading a book.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Maddie, a still a little sad, saunters into Will's room. She had decided to tell him a bit of past. Only her and her best friend in New Orleans, Deliah, knew. Maddie hopped onto Will's bed and asked, "Whatcha reading?" in a high pitched voice. Her eyes flickered everywhere, examining the room.

~Maddie's gonna tell Will about her ex-drug addiction xD~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Surprised by her high-voice, Will looked strangely amused. "A book." He answered simply turning his gaze back downwards. Not that he was trying to ignore his girlfriend, but he was trying to get into high school. And actually learn something for life. He wouldn't be at camp forever.

((I was hoping she'd still be preggers...))
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:32 pm

"Uh..." she began hesitantly, "Will, I needa tell you something." Maddie's fist began to sweat, it was some weird thing she did. Her eyes flickered everywhere and she began to think faster. Maddie's face was pale, but she felt hot.

~Well Nay had vanished, so no xD~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 pm

((Psh. He dieded. >.>))

Hearing the seriousness in her tone of voice, Will shut the book quickly and rolled over on his stomach. He propped his head with his hands and said, "What is it?" A sudden awful thought ran through his head. He did remember when she had that fling with that English boy. What if she was...he couldn't bring himself to think about that.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 pm

"So, cutting to the chase. Once in my life, okay, last year, I was addicted to Marijuana, but only for about a week. My friend slapped me into shape. I'm clean. Free. Blerg," on that note, Maddie shed a small tear. She then asked, "You still 'love meh', right?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Will squinted up at the ceiling for a moment, making his decision carefully, "Maddie...I don't know if I can trust you...to leave that stuff alone again. Once you get addicted...it's powerful. I do know that. That stuff is like you in alot of ways. This may be an awful analogy but it's addicting. Like you. It's fun. Like you. It's....I don't know but I'm not sure if you'll stay away from it forever. What if you have a relapse or something?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 pm

"I won't... No, I never will again. You don't know what happened that made me do that, but I'll tell you. A year ago, my mom had Breast Cancer and was dying, and then my grandfather passed away.One of my best friends killed herself and I had just lost my boyfriend when he cheated on me. My 'favorite' cousin was arrested and had the death penalty for stuff she didn't do. My other cousin was abusing his little sister, and I babysat her. He threatened me not to tell anyone. I was close to cutting myself, but I knew that wouldn't make me happy, so, this dude gave me this crap that I enjoyed. Marie, my best friend, mortal, snapped me out of this. I no longer have any interest in drugs. My mom is alive, and all the other crap is cleared up..." I finished, running out of breath.

~In HON, Burned, should I hate Dallas? xD~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:22 pm

((I don't remember...xD I haven't touched the series in awhile))

"Yeah...life sucks. Then you die." Will said grinning for a moment. He had forgotten where he heard that. Some T.V. show perhaps? "But with my mom being dead and all, who's to say you won't get depressed again and remember the happy 'feeling'?" He put air quote around 'feeling'.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:25 pm

"Will, you poop, I can handle it," she said angrily. "Do you not... trust me? Because then I can surely end this relationship. And besides, I love Roxanne, but I have so much good stuff happening to me, and though I'm uber sad, it's hard to be depressed when my life is going great."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Will poked Maddie in the stomach. "You love me too much for that. Besides...we'll get over my mom's passing. They always do. Have you heard any news of her reincarnate, yet?" He questioned. If he hadn't heard any news about it then odds are, Maddie wouldn't have. But it didn't hurt to check.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:54 pm

"Julia? She's Zan? Or am I wrong?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Maddie began to get curious. Zan's coming back? she wondered in her head.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:57 pm

"It's definitely not Julia. Julia is too much like Zan. A reincarnate of Zan would someone who'd be hard to figure out." Will explained, tugging on a strand of his girlfriend's hair gently twisting it in fingers.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Maddie stared as Will began to fool with her hair. "Er... Is my hair that amazing?" she asked jokingly. Maddie let a smile appear on her face as she let out a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 pm

"Sorry. I was just sidetracked with uber softness of your folicles!" Will grumbled as he tackled her and threw her over his shoulder. "We're goin' out tonight. I'll cook. And you can stuff your face. Hell, I'll make pizza."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:26 pm

"Woop!" she said as she was thrown over Will's shoulder. She smiled. She laughed. Yah.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 pm

((Moo. Yeesh. Ms. Lazy Pants. xD))

Will grinned and then they were on the path to the Mess Hall. He started jogging about halfway through then he stopped when he realized, "Maddie do you wanna dress up? Or just go as you are?" He set her down. Personally he thought she looked more beautiful when she was dressed down.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:44 pm

~I understand I am lazy xD~

"Uh..." she said and raised her eyebrow once more. "I'd rather be wearing this shirt and these jeans than anything else." Maddie smiled and then hopped up onto Will's back.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:55 pm

I knock on the doorframe once before calling out Will's name. I had heard only good things about this guy, and I figured it was time to meet him. He was only 8 months or so, yet he was 16 at the same time. That's a son of Roxanne Michaels for you!

"It's Jessie Johanna, granddaughter of Zeus!" I call out. Being a grandson of Zeus himself, I figured if anything, we would have that in common.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Baylee sat on Will's bed, checking her iPhone every now and then. Today was a great day, the sky was dark and rain poured from the sky. It made her feel powerful. Lighting flashed in the sky and Baylee sighed, laying down. She had always been comfortable around boys, she already had a boyfriend! "Oh Wiiiiillllll!" Baylee cooed, staring up at the skylight.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Will sauntered into the cabin slowly. "Is that my iPhone?" He snarled at Baylee, playfully lunging towards her. "Gar!" He shouted throwing his sister over his shoulder. He did this to most girls. Taking advantage of his height. He didn't notice the other girl until she said his name. "Hi. I'm Will Michaels, grandson of Zeus and Hermes."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:45 pm

"So you're Zan's son?" I ask, not expecting an answer. It was just a rhetorical question. "I've heard a lot about you."

I carefully uncross my arms, and quit leaning against the wall. "So it's nice to finally meet you." Chuckling at my aunt, Baylee, I begin to feel awkward, just standing there. Yes, I knew Baylle, but I didn't know Will.

I guess now was the time to fully begin a conversation, but I wasn't sure what to say. So, instead, I just wait for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:04 pm

((No. Lol, there isn't much hope, Nicoers.))

"Yeah, I'm Zan's son." He said proudly puffing out his chest. He loved his mother no matter what impression she left on people. "I'm sorry if you didn't get whatever it was back before she died." He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:09 pm

I laugh a little, then sigh. "I don't need that wallet back anyway." Though I was half kidding, I greatly missed Zan. I wasn't so sure about her son taking over. He wasn't Zan. He couldn't take her place. I just hoped he knew that. "I wish either of my parents had left an impression on this camp. I doubt anyone knows their names. But, hey, I still love 'um. So, we're cousins right?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Brook was passed out on Will's bed, her mouth hanging half-open. Her arm was hanging off the edge of the bed and she snored quietly as she slept. It was a long day, she just got back from Apollo's Palace and now Will was babysitting the twins while Katie was training in the arena. Mumbling a bit, Brook rolled over onto her stomach, beginning to slowly fall off onto the carpet. Not caring a bit as she fell, she groaned and swatted away invisible flies. She was in her clothing, and already pooped from swimming laps in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will's CL Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's CL Room   Will's CL Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will's CL Room
Page 1 of 1