Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ Empty
PostSubject: ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~   ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Summer Belle ~ Daughter of Athena
Two of us. I'm the cool one
And I'm Summer, no Winter

Summer really wanted another weapon other than a sword. She wanted a beautiful knife, that she can travel with and just out of the blue, stab someone trying to sneak up on her. Summer started to walk towards the armory thinking of what the knife would look like. She knocked on the door and nobody came. So instead she opened the door with smoke slapping her in the face. Summer started coughing. "Well thanks to not smoking." she said making a joke. she then took a step in and felt the heat. She closed it, so no one would see she broke in. Summer then was just looking around and started to sweat.

"Exercise of the day Summer. Walking in the armory. I should do this everyday." she told herself. She then thought she heard a noise and turned around fast. She then saw no one and laughed. It's all in your head Summer she thought. She then was looking at some weapons and tried grabbing one not knowing it was hot. "Damn!" she yelled dropping the sword.

She looked at her hand a bit bleeding, but she thought it would just be fine. She kept walking and tripped over something. The bad part was that a shelf of bucket fell too. She covered herself up, lucky that no of them hit her head. She then looked up and a bucket fell right on her head. She sat up the bucket over her head. "Well now I know being blind is bad." She then heard footsteps approach her. She finally stood up and spoke "I didn't do this I tried stopping the person, but he was too fast and.." she took a step forward falling again, and she sighed. "Well that didn't work."

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~   ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:28 pm

ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ 2pydc20

Elijah Connery
Eli, for more reasons than one, was not in a pleasant mood. He had been working since sunrise, and since then he had been ordered around, nearly beheaded, and, to top it all off, someone ate his stash of Ritz crackers. Normally the demigod enjoyed his job of fixing up cars and managing weapons, but today he was bitter about it. What made it worse, maybe, was the fact that he was older than the people who were bothering him. Shouldn't being older give him some right, some kind of privilege? His growling stomach said otherwise, and Gods, was he hungry.

He was going to head out to take some food from the mess hall when he heard a crash from the entryway. Elijah decided it couldn't be one of his siblings, they would've taken the back door to get inside. Before he arrived at the entrance, he heard comments, like the person was talking to themselves. His pace quickened once he heard the clash of Celestial Bronze on the flooring. Was that his cooling rack? He hoped not. When he finally did arrive at the scene, one of the shelves was toppled, leaving swords scattered across the ground. Then his eyes reached the girl, with a bucket over her head, muttering about how this wasn't her fault.

"No one else was here," Eli stated bluntly, gently taking the bucket off from her head and setting it on a counter. He began grabbing weapons and placing them back on the rack, being careful to hold the hilt instead of the hot metal. After tidying up a bit, he turned to the girl once more, wiping grease from his hands onto his worn jeans. "Nothing broke," he commented, surveying the scene once more. "Uh - did you like, need something... or?" the demigod asked, running a hand through his sweaty blonde hair. His tee shirt had several burns on the red fabric, along with his jeans. If someone would see him on the street, they would probably question his parent's ability to, well, parent. But this was normal for him, and he didn't see any problem with having grease on his face or hair sticking up in random directions.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~   ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:55 am

Summer heard the voice and right away knew it was a girl. She then felt his hand on the bucket as he took it off. She looked at him seeing he was tall. She backed up a bit and smiled "Yes, but how else am I supposes to not get beat up." she told the boy. She watched him put things away and she started to study him. Summer then remembered her conversation with Alayna and she described the boy to look like this guy. Once he looked up and spoke she nodded "That's good! "before he could get any further she grabbed his face putting it closer to her and examined his eyes. Yup! They were the right color.
[/color]

They were the color Alayna told her. Blue green. Alayna doesn't have bad taste after all. Sumner thought. She finally let go of his face "Yes. Could you make me a beautiful knife?"she asked him as if what just happened never did. Summer then took a seat still acting like nothing weird happened.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~   ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:34 pm

ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ 987fqw

Elijah Connery
Eli raised a confused eyebrow at the girl. She was strange. "Get beat up? What are you talking about?" he asked, his nose crinkling at the question. He didn't think he had seen her around before, then again, he spent more of his time inside the forges than outside. The only time he really was apart of the camp was when he ate lunch with everyone else, which was rare. "The only one beating stuff up around here is you," he thought distastefully. Nodding at her comment, his eyes scanned over the area once more, as if to make sure everything is still in place. Elijah gasped as she grabbed his face, scrambling out of the way once she released him. Normally a teenager would've sworn, but he never did. "Personal space?" he questioned, taking a precautionary step away from her.

Eli's eyebrow never dropped from its position as he went behind the counter, coming back out with a notebook in his hand. "After you just - ?" he exhaled, shaking his head. He reached around for a pen on the concrete table top as he muttered,"You know what, whatever, sure." The demigod clicked the pen, and it turned into a five foot spear.With the same hand, he tossed it to the side, among other weapons that he didn't really care about. Tapping the paper with one hand, he continued feeling for another pen. "So, uh - how long? What grip? Disguise? Any metal ratios?" Eli rambled, finally finding a pencil. "I'm going to need your name and cabin too."

i have no reason to use that gif other than the fact that i visually enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~   ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:33 am

Summer laughed at him and put her hands on her hips. "Nothing. Just forget about the whole getting beat up part for today? Okay? Good." Summer heard him saw personal space and she looked at him confused. She still wanted to act like her examining him didn't happen. "What was I saying?" she asked him still acting confused once she sat down. She tried spinning and it wasn't a chair that spun so she looked stupid. Right now she wasn't making the impression that she was the child of Athena. She never really acted like she was, but when she was serious you knew she was. "After I just what? I don't remember saying anything offensive or inappropriate. Was it because of the noise and mess I made? I mean I am sorry, it was an accident." she told the boy. She like confusing people and it worked most of the time.

Summer then smiled once he said to just forget it. She then stood up and was amazed by his pen and clapped. "Surprise me. But!, I want it at least ten to twelve inches, make it shine!, and I want it to be disguised as a mood pen. Kind of like a mood ring but as a pen." Summer said hoping he got that all down. "Summer Belle, Athena Cabin. And if you have any questions, do not aks my sister. I know it can be confusing if telling is apart just ask who we are first!"she told him. She then realized there was more light where he was standing. She grabbed his face again and looked at his eyes one more time to make sure. She let go a smiled "Yup! It is him." she said out loud not knowing. She sat back down them covered her mouth knowing she did say that out loud. She then just played it off. "So what's your name?" she asked "You look like a Ben or a Jacob." she told him.
[/color][/color]

coded by sapphire

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~   ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:11 pm

ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ 987fqw

Elijah Connery
Eli really wished he hadn't answered the door. Maybe then she would've just wrecked things and left. But now, he had to deal with her too? This was nuts. "Uh, what?" he replied dumbly as she laughed, his eyes widening as she continued to confuse him. As she continued talking (did she ever stop?) he looked down at the empty sheet of paper. Hearing the creak of a chair on cement, he snapped his head up, noticing that she was trying to spin it. Gods. Elijah determined that she was a little loopy after she started talking, again. "You - uh, whatever," he muttered, waving it off.

After throwing the spear, he blinked up to hear her clapping. What the heck? This girl got more and more confusing as time went on. As she began speaking, he started writing in thick scribbles. '10 / 12 in' he wrote, adding the pen part."A mood pen?" Eli repeated, raising an eyebrow. Making things change was hard enough, but heat sensors were something totally different. Especially when the heat made different colors. That sounded terribly complicated, and the idea of it gave him a headache. Summer Belle. Yeah, that didn't ring any bells. "You have a twin?" he asked rhetorically, shaking his head. He just wouldn't ask, that would be easier. After he finished writing he cast the pencil aside, just as she grabbed his face again. "Oh my gods, stop touching me!" Elijah gasped, stepping back from her grasp. He raised his eyebrows again as she called him 'him', like it was some kind of code. Her reaction after speaking was even more confusing. "Him? You seem to know who I am," the demigod replied, crossing his arms defensively. "I'm not in the mood to be messed with."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~   ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:40 pm

"Okay look. I'm weird. And I tend to confuse people and myself, so let's not get crazy at each other." Summer told the kid. She stayed seated and she blinked like she was confused when he tried to explain and he just waved it. She smiled and shook it off. That's one thing to get off our minds. Summer  was really pumped up for her new knife that this boy was going to make. She wanted everything she said with his own little touch as well. Summer really wanted to make this kid her friend, I mean she has no friends except her sister and Alayna, and that little twelve year old girl. Other than that Summer was lonely. It would be fun to have a guy as a friend especially if he could build things.

"Yes a mood pen. Like a mood ring. I mean if you can't do it it's fine. Just make it color if the mood pen can't work." The boy seemed really confused with the whole mood pen. It would be really cool, to be the only person with a mood pen. "Ohh and the grip too also with the more thing if you can." she added. She took a deep breath and signed. Yes she did have a twin which sucked butt, but she got the hang of it. "Yes. I have a twin. Her name is Winter. But I'm way cooler than her. All she likes to do it be quite." Summer spat at him. She didn't mean to sound rude it just came out that way.

She jumped back when he yelled at her for her to stop touching him. She realized something else too "You have really soft skin. What do you use?" she asked him. She had smooth skin, but he was like milky, in a good way. Her ignored her other questions about the names and answered his. She sighed and rolled her eyes "Yes. My friend was talking about some guy who was cute and nice to her. I mean she has no friends it made her happy that she made a new one. She said something about spilling salad all over him. She described him, and you match every description. But she didn't say that that his skin is soft." Summer explained to him "Her name is Alayna. So if you don't know a girl named Alayna was a scary cat then its not you." she joked about the cat.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~   ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg  ~moon~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ι ρяσмιѕє ι ωση'т вяєαк αηутнιηg ~moon~
Page 1 of 1