Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Apollo Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NightSwimmer

New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Grabs an arrow aims and shoots at the nearst target. "So, How long have you all done archery?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:03 pm

I keep shooting remembering I can't shoot like I used to. Then suddenly, the last arrow I shot hit the bullseye. Then I shoot again, it hit the bullseye again. "Whoa. It's like someone prayed for me or something because i have no idea where that came from."
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:07 pm

"Wow..." I say.

I keep shooting the bull's eye. I look at my non-magical watch, we still had a bunch of time before we had to go the mess hall. I continue shooting bulls eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

I keep shooting keeping with my continuous bullseye streak. My arms suddenly got tired. I sat down. "Wow," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:14 pm

my first shot was way off i hit bulls eye and i look in a surprise "that's my first." I Stare aat the target in disbelief
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 pm

"only my secound shot here and i hit the bulls eye "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:18 pm

"Congrats!" I get up and walk to her and pat her on the back.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Finally, my left arm gets so tired it can't even pull back. I sit down on the ground, because I'm so tired.

"Being a demi-god has its limits," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:44 pm

"Totally agreed." I say sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 pm

"thanks." Shoots some more bulls eyes, smile , then sit next to them. "What do u mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:55 pm

"As you probably already know, demi-god is only half-god. We're not invincible. We just can't keep practicing and not ever get tired," I informed her.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm

"Oh, ok." I say.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm

I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm

"Yeah," I reassured, "what did you guys want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:13 pm

" I have a question, do either of u have a guitar? " I ask hoping for a yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:16 pm

"YEAH! I love playing the guitar all the time." I say excitedly.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 pm

" I dont play but i sing." i say hoping they catch on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

"Really? So do I. I'm the lead singer for a band back home." My eyes gleaming up yellow. "Maybe we can do a duet sometime."
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 pm

" Sounds like fun. I am free most the time.So, just tell me when."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 pm

"Well, Samantha and I were going to going to the Amphitheater tomorrow and practice. You can tag along." I suggest. "Or we can go to the Amphitheater right now."
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 pm

"Right now sounds good to me." i say eagrly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:34 pm

"Awesome, let's go put our bow and arrows away." I walk to the Apollo cabin and put them on my bed. Then I make my way to the Amphitheater.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

I put away my stuff and get Sapphire to tag along." You dont mind if she comes do u?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:40 pm

"No, of course not! The more the merrier!" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm

"Sapphire, my bluebird, cant sing but she adds a lot when ur alone. She adds a lil tone when i sing my favorite songs. She like Over The Rainbow."I say laugh as Sapphire starts tweeting Over the Rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Apollo Daughter   New Apollo Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Apollo Daughter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next