Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton Empty
PostSubject: A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton   A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 pm

After having entered the Camp, passing Thalia's tree, I made my way towards the cabins. This was my third year at Camp Half-Blood, so I headed straight to my proper cabin - Apollo's Cabin. I placed my bags down next to my usual bunk, took out my newest book, and went to sit just outside the cabin, as I always did. Basically, the feel of being outside was brilliant. Apparently, some campers found me to be odd, as I was more like Artemis than Apollo. Of course, everyone knew that Artemis vowed never to have children, and thus it was impossible to me to be related to her (except by way of her brother).

OOC: My Profile Pic is what Ariadne looks like. Feel free to interrupt her reading. ;) (First rpg here, by the way, so I hope I didn't do it wrong.. I didn't make anybody else do anything, so I think it should be fine..?)
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton   A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:28 am

I walk to the Apollo cabin with my friends Madelynne and Sam a.k.a. Samuel after a long day at target practice. Then I see a girl reading a book outside the Apollo cabin. I go over to the girl and introduce myself. I say, "Umm... Hello, My name is Samantha, this is Madelynne and this is Samuel. It's very nice to meet you. We were wondering what your name was. Oh and who's your god parent?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton   A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:29 pm

(You Did Fine :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton   A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Glancing up when the shadow passed over my book, I found three campers standing there looking down at me. In response to their question, I replied, "I'm Ariadne, Daughter of Apollo.. Though most people think me more like Artemis." I shrugged. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton   A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Daughter of Apollo: Ariadne Britton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: