Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:42 am

With all the fighting going on, the bodies of the deceased were hastly buried at the Burial Shroud. And on the snow covered land, there laid a new grave. A grave of a girl, who was killed by another person. Another victim of the gods' war. The grave, which was of plain graphite stone, was the color of the stormy sky. Unlike the other graves of the Apollo campers, her's was the most simple and yet, it stood out because of the unsual color next to the snow. And on the stone, engraved in the only color her dad could present, the words shimmered under the heavy clouds.

Genesis 'Gen' Stewart
1996-2011
Died by the hand of a fellow demigod.

The breeze gently carressed the only flower on a vase beside her grave. A lone dandilion, living in a gloomy place.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 pm

I run to Gen's grave, prepared to start weeping. "Gen," I whisper, laying a loving hand on her dirt mound. I couldn't believe this was true. Gen was such a sweet girl, and now I felt that her being dead was like Zan being dead. I couldn't stand it, and I felt like there wasn't a reason for me to live.

Why were there so many things taking away the ones I love? I said aloud that I didn't want life, and I said it loud and proud.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 am

Julia who was trudging around with hands in her pockets stopped at a grave. A boy was sobbing there. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to pat his back or something for fear of getting yelled at. It seemed like everyone hated her because she looked like her cousin. She couldn't help it. Those things weren't her fault.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:20 pm

I turn, a sad look on my face, towards Julia. "Zan!" I gasp breathlessly. I couldn't believe it! Maybe Zan wasn't dead! Or . . . what if I was dead.

Had I killed myself without knowing it? What if I had? How was my cabin getting along? Had Katie taken over? Had Alex? They would be my first choices. I know they were strong leaders, and I knew they cared about everyone and anyone. But me, dead? Had Apollo bringing me back to life been a dream? If so, why was I forced to walk the earth, a ghost.

But, maybe Zan hadn't really died! That would be the best news in ages! Zan! Oh, I knew she couldn't be dead! But, my sister was still dead. Ugh! The gods knew not everything could be peaches and roses here. Giving Gen's grave a final pat, and stand up and face what I thought was Zan.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:26 pm

"I'm Julia. But Zan was my cousin." Julia said, her look sombered up by the fact that this was the third time someone had mistaked her Zan. Stupid Roxanne. Always knowing everyone.

Are you jealous? Of I'm not jealous. Julia spoke rapidly in her mind. "Sorry." Julia apologized looking at the boy. For being a young kid, he certainly was adorable. In a few years he'd be breaking hearts. That was for sure.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:03 pm

I stare at Julia, my heart racing. "You . . . You aren't Zan?" I raise my eyebrows and let lose a whimper. No. Be strong.

"Well . . . Um . . . Hi Julia. It's okay. Don't apologize. It must be hard on you, having Zan dead and all. It's been hard on the camp too. If only I could have taken the shot! If only I had been there." I put my head in my hands and moan.

This was all my fault! Ugh! Stupid self! Why did I have to go and let others die! Gen, Zan, Chase, Angelo . . . The list goes on and on of those who I know that are dead. Carmen West was on the verge of dieing, and I was here, being a baby!

Now it felt only right for me to put myself in the pain they went through. Dieing, but dieing a second time, this time never to return. Would it even out my wrongs? Make things right again? Death was so easy to accomplish . . . it could be so close.

--I apologize for Hale's suicidal thoughts.--
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 pm

I walked in, I approached the grave. I didnt know Gen very well, But I had seen her a few times, we had even talked once, but that was a long time ago. And now she was dead. It was hard to believe, the events the war had taken were not turning out to be good.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Chris Talbot ambled up to the grave. He was well on the road to recovery from his previous injuries, but was still on a single crutch. He wore a black T-shirt and jeans, as opposed to his preferred blue.
"Hale. Listen man, don't take it personally," Chris said quietly. "This is how war has to be." He then noticed a girl who looked very much like Roxanne Michaels, but he knew that Zan was dead.
"Hi. I'm Chris Talbot, from Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm

I looked up and saw Hale and Chris. "hey guys I said, how are you two doing?" I asked Quietly. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I then noticed another girl, "Hey I am Strachan Hunter, I am a son of Apollo, who are you?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Julia sighed and climbed up on top of a conveinet tree stump that happened to be there, "I'm Julia Michaels, daughter of Zeus. I am not Roxanne Michaels!" She yelled loudly enough for mourners to give her dirty looks. She looked at all the boys. Julia had already forgotten half of their names. She then turned to Hale, "Hey, Hale, do you have a problem? 'Cause I have a dagger. I'll gladly end it all for you." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Chris chuckled, half-nervously. "Heh. Well Hale, at least she's just like Zan. Even though I didn't know Zan too well."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 pm

"Would you people quit telling me that 'I'm like Zan'?" Julia mimicked the Zan part, but snapped the rest. Honestly she was sick and tired of people comparing her to Roxanne. All she wanted to do was be her own person and not live in the shadow of someone else's.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm

I looked at Julie, and then got mad at her. "How dare you even suggest such a thing, you are a disgrace. What is wrong with you?" I asked her angrily
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:23 pm

"Easy, Strachan," Chris said. "She's kidding, if you can't tell. I know we're not feeling too good, but cool it down. There's no room for grudges, especially ones based off misunderstandings."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I let back down, "Im sorry, im just a little edgy right now" I replied. I took a seat on a rock nearby, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:35 pm

"Yeah. I've been told that one too many times already." Julia smirked at the boy's name escaped her. Julia's voice rose an octave, "How dare I? I do dare. I double-freaking dog dare. You haven't been living in a freaking shadow since you arrived here, have you? No! You haven't!" Her voice had risen several octaves until she was yelling, "All people have said to me so far is how much I look like Roxanne or how much I'm like Roxanne or how much they wish I was Roxanne! You don't get it!" She yelled and turned her back on the two boys and stomped away in anger.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:37 pm

I look longingly after Julia. She was perfect, and such a kind person. I could only imagine what was going through her head right now. I understood her. Every since I became cabin leader people compared me to Katie Firebird, they wished I was Katie Firebird. Well, I wasn't, nor would I ever be, Katie Firebird the Great.

Feeling a sense of urgency, I run after Julia, partially after her knife. I could end it all! Let it all go black! Put the misery out of the way! And, I could do it with the help of a great girl.

"Don't be upset Julia!" I say, grabbing her wrist; the wrist with the knife. I take the knife, not sure what to do with it yet, and I keep hold of Julia. "I understand just how you feel. Do you know Katie Firebird? If you don't, you will soon enough." I cross my arms and looked at the ground, rolling my eyes too.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 pm

"Sure. I know Katie Firebird." Julia had no idea who that was. She grabbed the dagger away from Hale. Personally, she knew that half-crazed look in his eyes. He wanted to end it all. "Hale. If you kill yourself, I will bring you back to life and sit on your face and fart. Besides, ya burn in hell if you commit suicide." She smirked at that little fact.

((Well..she is part sadist. So she'd enjoy farting on his face. xD))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:09 am

"Hale, why would you want to kill yourself. You have so much to live for. You have a great cabin, and are a great leader, where would that put us if you decided to end your life." I pleaded with him.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am

I look at Strachan. "It would . . . It would put you in Katie's hands." I look down longingly. "And I doubt I would go to the Fields of Punishment for committing suicide!" Still, I don't make any attempt to reach for the knife. Maybe these guys were right. I did have a lot to live for. And man, Julia was making me smile.

Maybe camp really needed Julia to get us away from bad thoughts, and not to take the place of Zan, but to fill the empty slot next to it. With Julia, Camp Half-Blood just might survive another day. I looked up at her and smiled with all my teeth. One of the front one's was missing; ugh. I must really look like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:48 am

"Do not kill yourself. If I have to, I will sit by you day and night to make sure you don't do it. I will follow you into the frickin' bathroom if needed." Julia's face held the classic, 'I'll do anything for my friends' look and a look of determination. At that moment it would've been hard to tell her apart from Roxanne. "Look, litle guy, I had a friend, we'll say her name was Susie. Susie was depressed one day because her mom died so she attempted to kill herself. She put a bullet through her brain and it landed her in the hospital. The doctors said it was a one-in-million shot. A miracle. She came back and I refused to speak to her. When she did talk to me she said, 'Hey do-do bird.' Because that was her nickname for me. So I started attacking her, beating her up, swearing at her and whatnot. They pulled me off her and I screamed at her, 'I wish you had died! It would've saved us all of this mess! I hate you! You are dead to me!'." Julia's face was solemn and serious. "Killing yourself solves nothing, it only creates problems for everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 am

I look down. "I'm glad she survived then . . ." I weakly manage. I realized that Julia was completely right. She had saved me, but, if any more of my friends died, I don't know what I would do. The pain . . . Worse than death.

No! Don't think that way Hale! I shouted in my thoughts. You are a warrior. Fight for your family! Your mom, this camp, the gods. They are your family. Fight.

"Julia, you're right. Thanks." I run my foot along the ground and cross my arms behind my back. Everything was going to work out just fine. That guy I killed was going to go for three perfect lives, and he would succeed. His death was meaning full. It had purpose.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:00 pm

"Don't thank me." Julia shrugged nochantly with a bored look on her face. "Well...I'm bored. So I think I'm gonna go swim for awhile. And since I don't trust you, you are coming with me." She said taking his arm and dragging him out of the cementary.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:54 pm

I stood up and blocked Julia's path. "You dont need to do that, he's in good hands here. Just let him be. Let him do what he wants." I replied. If this was how she was going to be all the time, I didnt think we were going to get along very well. 'I hope she smartens up.' I thought
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:27 pm

I roll my eyes. "Thanks Strachan, but I'll be fine. It's been a while since I've been swimming." My eyes brighten up and I start to walk along side Julia.

"Goodbye Gen," I whisper as my brave sister's grave disappears from sight. She was a good girl. She deserved all the mourning she got in the next years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo   Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis 'Gen' Stewart, a daughter of Apollo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next