Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Open Topics!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Open Topics! Empty
PostSubject: Open Topics!   Open Topics! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:36 pm

did you decide to start an open thread, perhaps, and want to make sure it's seen and hopefully taken? fill out the code down below, post it in this topic, and people will know all about it! be sure to edit the post as soon as your topic has been taken, however.

Code:
[b]character?[/b]: (which character are you roleplaying with?)
[b]setting[/b]: (what's happening in the topic so far?)
[b]link to thread[/b]: [URL=linkhere]name of thread[/URL]
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Open Topics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Topics!   Open Topics! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:53 pm

character?: Summer Belle Daughter of Athena
setting: Summer is in the library trying to read as much books as she can. She has made some loud noises which has ticked off the person in charge. She has been there for about four hours and she has read seven books. Her table is full of book, so she tries to put back the seven books. She dropped them trying to get out of her seat. She has gathered them and now while walking she bumps into a person all the book falling on Summer.
link to thread: These books are not mine? Yeah they are. {open}
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Open Topics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Topics!   Open Topics! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:51 pm

character?: Anna May Shauk, daughter of Zeus
setting: Anna hasn't been at Camp for awhile, believing it would help her after something really bad happened.  Now, she sits at Thalia's Pine totally unsure of what to do, with more regretful mistakes on her plate.  She really needs some support, but she doesn't know how to get it.  She's at a dark place in her life.
link to thread: your string of lights is still bright to me [open]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Topics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Topics!   Open Topics! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Topics!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: