Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Momus Boy's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Momus Boy's Character Empty
PostSubject: Momus Boy's Character   Momus Boy's Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 am

Name: Jacob Jenkins
Age/birthday: April 22nd 1995 (15)
Years in camp: 5
God parent: Momus
Mortal parent: The Late Samantha Jenkins
Physical appearance: 5'7, 128 pounds Jacob is a lanky person. He has shaggy dark brown hair, and a nice looking face.
Personality: He will criticize anything and anyone. But, he seems to have pulled up too many barriers, and he now has no friends. Oh yeah, did I mention he is slightly insane?
Pets: None.
Weapons: A small dagger which he calls Besty.
Talents: Jacob can really only be a very good critic. If you make him mad, he will take from his father and dis your sandals.
Other: (Momus is the God of Criticism)

P.S. I shall just use this as asking to be the son of a Minor God?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes I give myself the creeps."
Spoiler:
Quote :
Character Information
Spoiler:

Quote :
Other Information
Spoiler:

Last edited by Momus Boy on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Momus Boy's Character   Momus Boy's Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Your character has been accepted!
You don't have to ask to be the son of a Minor God, don't worry XD
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Momus Boy's Character   Momus Boy's Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Ah, well thanks. I look forward to pwning some n0085. Also, my character does seem a bit anti-Marty Sue. But, the price of the son of Momus.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Momus Boy's Character   Momus Boy's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:58 am

Name: Teresa Sandling II
Years in camp: 5
God parent: Hepheastus
Mortal parent: Teresa Sindling I
Physical appearance: She is a short, stock young women with guns from working on the forges for so long. She has curly dark hair, and has a permanent scowl on her face.
Personality: She is a feisty, determined women who will beat you up with the slightest reason. She can be nice, but chooses not to most of the time.
Pets: A small blue gecko on her shoulder whose name is "Frankford" who is resistant to fire (not invulnerable).
Weapons: A javelin which is compacted into a laser pointer, and made of reinforced Celestial bronze. She also has a Gladius which compacted into cellphone (which doesn't work) and a spider automaton from her Father, that will lead her to anywhere within a 200 km radius.
Talents: She is awesome on the forge, and can compact anything into anything. She invented a hinge locking system that allows swords to be compacted so they are easily concealable. She has built up a resistant to burns, but can't walk through a huge inferno.
Flaws: She is a angry person, and is too stubborn to have ever had a relationship in her life. Being 5'5 doesn't help either, it just makes her rage at everyone burn brighter because of all the teasing.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Momus Boy's Character   Momus Boy's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:26 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Momus Boy's Character   Momus Boy's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 am

Thank you thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momus Boy's Character   Momus Boy's Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momus Boy's Character
Page 1 of 1