Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Three boys and a girl.[Mark]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Three boys and a girl.[Mark] Empty
PostSubject: Three boys and a girl.[Mark]   Three boys and a girl.[Mark] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:44 am

Three boys and a girl.[Mark] Tumblr_mll53pPOTZ1s1t2qvo1_500
Drew Jana Lila daughter of Athena
After the game I was supposed to meet up with the girls once they were ready. I walk forwards my cabin and walk into my room. I walk to my drawer and open it up. I grab my yellow bikkin and put it on in the restroom. I put a shirt over and look at myself in the mirror. I put my hair behind my ears as it falls back in front of my face. Stupid hair I think.
I start to walk out of my cabin and look around. It was a little hot and I walk towards the beach. I knew my notebook was safe, so I wasn't worried at all one but where it was. I walk onto the sandy beach where the sand went in between my toes. I put my hair olbehind my ear again and walk around. I find a perfect spot and see a lot of people walking. I see three guys walk as a group. I knew right away it was the pack. A child of Apollo, Hermes, and Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Three boys and a girl.[Mark]   Three boys and a girl.[Mark] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:57 am

Three boys and a girl.[Mark] Tumblr_m56me07oWd1qh7ca8
Scott James

Three boys and a girl.[Mark] Burkely
Ross Evans

Three boys and a girl.[Mark] Tumblr-m4r9qia1yn1rpm40uo1-400
Julio Garcia

Julio's POV

I was starring out at the ocean while Scott and Ross was talking about who knows what, I wasn't really paying attention when I looked behind me and saw a beautiful girl standing there. I nudge Ross I the arm. "Hey Ross you know who that is?" I said nudging to the girl. "No, here's idea, why don't you go over to her and find out." Scott started laughing at Ross's sarcasm. I got up and walked over to her. "Hi, I'm Julio."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Three boys and a girl.[Mark]   Three boys and a girl.[Mark] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:06 am

I look around and see a guy walk up to me. I give a small smoke and hear him introduce himself. "The names Drew." I say. I look at him "Are those your friends?" I ask pointing as I hear them laugh before he came over here.I look at him with his curly hair and his tanned skin. He looked cute, bit was he my type. He looked like the son of Apollo. "Do you happen to know Brooke?" If he said yes like I was crazy than he was her sibling.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Three boys and a girl.[Mark]   Three boys and a girl.[Mark] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:17 am

Scott James

Ross Evans

Julio Garcia

Julio's POV

I sat down next to her. "Yeah Black hair is Scott, Son of Poseidon and Blondie is Ross, Son of Hermes." I said pointing to the laughing idiots. "If your talking about Brooke Torres, than yeah, she's my sister." I told her. "You kinda look like a Daughter of Athena, are you."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Three boys and a girl.[Mark]   Three boys and a girl.[Mark] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:29 am

I smile as he tells me the names. I nod and smile "So you are the child of Apollo. And yes I am the daughter of Athena." I look at his friends [color=yellow] "So are they going to stare or join us?"nt to Scott and Ross. I look at Julio and smile at him [color=yellow] "Have you also heard of Paige?" I ask him. I felt my hair in my fave and blow ot out of my fave as it falls back down.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Three boys and a girl.[Mark]   Three boys and a girl.[Mark] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:50 am

Scott James

Ross Evans

Julio Garcia

Ross POV

Scott and I just sat there and stare at them talking when they noticed us. I saw Julio signal us to come over. "Hi, I'm guessing Julio already told you our names. So what is your. I said as Scott and I sat down. "I know of a Paige if that's what you mean." I was trying to remember where I seen a Paige here at camp. I reached up to rubbed the back of my neck and accidentally placed my hand on top of hers, blushed and took it away quickly. "The Accidental Place and Pull. That never gets less awkward." Scott said smirking. Julio shot him a look saying shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three boys and a girl.[Mark]   Three boys and a girl.[Mark] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three boys and a girl.[Mark]
Page 1 of 1