Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Boys are confuzzling helps me!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Boys are confuzzling helps me!! Empty
PostSubject: Boys are confuzzling helps me!!   Boys are confuzzling helps me!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Okay I need major help! I'll tell you my situation, then please post adivce here! I know this should probally go in Question and Advice, but I thought more people look here than there.... so here goes nothing!
Max and Blythe you sorta know this. So I have this guy friend, this name is Nick okay? Nick has a girlfriend named Jade and she's a year old her than both him and me. They are hitting a rough spot and so Nick is hanging out with me more. Jade hates when Nick "Hangs" with other girls, and that includes me. So I don't dare flirt with him ever. Today on the bus we started talking about my cousin, who he dated for a while. Nick told me she asked about who he was dating, but all he tald her was someone she knew. My cousin knew Jade, but thought it was me. We got into this wierd conversation about what would happen if we dated. He told me he wouldn't hate it, but is with Jade. I told him something like, "Yeah I know that smarts. I wouldn't break you two up." Nick just looked out the window. I almost can tell he doesn't like Jade anymore, they're just too different. Jade flirts with other guys all the time. I feel bad for him. He's always sad now, and when he's sad it makes me sad.
I just need to know what to do! Should I tell him I can't see him hurting like he is? Should I just let things fly? Should I tell him to watch out for Jade, and tell him what I feel about him? WHAT ON EARTH SHOULD I DO? I really like him, but well... I dunno!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Boys are confuzzling helps me!!   Boys are confuzzling helps me!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Tell him that he should break up with Jade. He's too good for her, and maybe he'll go out with you!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Boys are confuzzling helps me!!   Boys are confuzzling helps me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:21 am

I agree. If he doesn't like her anymore. He shouldn't be around here and that is that. They are holding each other back right now which is even worst. Tell him that if he wants to be free to let her free. I doubt he'd mind to much. As for you, when he's free and when he's over the breakup ask him out! The girls in my school are to embarrassment to take the lead. One girl lost her chance and is now completely over him.

I hope this helps. I like giving advice to those in need.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Boys are confuzzling helps me!!   Boys are confuzzling helps me!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:11 pm

I.. don't think it would be the best if you tried to influence his opinion, to be honest. If things aren't going so well for them, he should decide on his own whether he wants to break things off or try to talk with Jade and figure out what they think the best course of action would be. Hearing this, I honestly don't understand why he hasn't ended it already, but if he hasn't, he's probably still thinking it over and wondering what to do and what would happen. You should give him a little more time so he can decide what he wants.

In the meantime, I would say that you should just let him know that you're there for him and that he can always hang with you and tell you things and such. It's really up to you what to do and whether you tell him how you feel or not, but I think you could tell him that you'll support any of his decisions and that you just want him to be happy. If he doesn't end up breaking up with Jade, you could probably tell him how you feel after that.

Buuut, that's just what I think. Some people have different opinions about how to go through with stuff so what you do is really up to you. xD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Boys are confuzzling helps me!!   Boys are confuzzling helps me!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:54 pm

I know bubkiss about boys and their relationship thingies, despite being raised amongst a bunch of them. But. . .
I think you should just be there with him as a friend during this time. Then, when they break up [[which seems inevitable]] he'll know you're a great friend, whom he can rely on. Just make sure that you don't fall TOO far into the friend section, if you know what I mean. ;3. Don't try and influence his opinion, at all. He needs to figure out this stuff all by himself, as part of the growing process. It's sort of like a quote from Wicked;
"If she [[elphaba; wicked witch]] had let him fight his own battles when he was young, he wouldn't be the coward he is today."
Only give him advice if he asks for it, otherwise don't touch the subject.
And make sure he realises how superawesomemegafoxyhot you are.

-- Ninja;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys are confuzzling helps me!!   Boys are confuzzling helps me!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys are confuzzling helps me!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: