Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:37 am

All sentences must be four sentences or more. No less. Please keep this in mind when you're roleplaying. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:02 pm

:Next Morning:

Calli wakes up at 5:08 A.M. and sighs, sitting up after five minutes. She slid down from the top bunk, like she usually did. She got her outfit for the day, a Batman tank top, navy-blue jean shorts, and big, purple-framed, clear glasses. She headed for the bathroom and changed, putting her dirty pajamas in the laundry bin on the way. She also took her time and put on turquoise eyeliner, 2007 Pete Wentz style. She brushed her messy, curly hair out, then flat-ironed it. As she straightened her hair, she accidentally burned her hand. "Crap!" she exclaimed loudly. She sighs, "And I most likely just woke the whole cabin up. Oh well.". She teased and hair-sprayed her hair, and put on her black combat boots, and walked out, ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

☮ iblueberryqueen ☮

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:35 pm

A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- - Page 2 Images10

Aya woke up at 6:00 AM, the sun shone brightly across her face. She hated it. She hated outdoors too. She sat up and checked her wristwatch. New day for me Aya thought. She got up and noticed Calli is already out. She got ready for her clothes. Denim skirt with black stockings and a pair of leather boots, her fedora from yesterday and a blouse tucked in. She walked inside to shower. For minutes later, she walked out with her outfit and her wavy loose hair. Even though it's a sunny day, she wore her jacket and her rose-designed headphones. She grabbed her blue-green Jansport backpack and walked outside, starting her new day

OOC: End role-play?
Back to top Go down
MusicLover13

MusicLover13

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:21 pm

OOC: Sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-   A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day for Me -Private: Musiclover13-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2