Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS Empty
PostSubject: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Well, I have a few new characters, and even my older characters have no friends T^T Basically, I want friends for my characters. And maybe a girlfriend for one of them.

Robyn is a sweet and caring girl. She's a daughter of Apollo, and is willing to help as many people as she can. She would like a few very close friends, and then a bunch of not as close friends. She's also a healer, and I kind of want to her to find an injured camper, and take care of him/her, and then get into a close relationship with the camper (it can be a boyfriend, if you must). If anyone is willing to sacrifice their character for this cause, please comment or pm me!

Hinata is not as outgoing as Robyn, but she is out there. She helps where her help is needed. She only needs one close friend; having three or even two will make her think too much about her friendships... and stuff. She's not interested in a boyfriend. (not just yet). Oh, and she needs a friend that help her get adjusted to the camp life.

Oh, Matthew, how cold-hearted are you? Just kidding, he's not that cold hearted. He just doesn't make friends easily. He like, tests anyone that tries to be friends with him. He will be rather hard to befriend. But yeah. That's Matt. He's kinda hard to explain. :p

And to my favorite character: Xavier. He has no friends, and doesn't want any, but I'm his master and he must do as I say. He's willing to open up to one person. Specifically a girl. To become his girlfriend. >:D But I'm serious, though. It has to be someone with very similar interests. Almost like a twin. Any punk girls out there, here's your chance!

Yeah. I'm not very good at this yet. But hey, it's better than nothing. Nyeh.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:25 pm

I have Andra that might be good friends with Xavier.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Hmm. I'm actually rather busy now to create a topic, but I hopefully will be able to start roleplaying soon! (i'm working on appearance things for my characters right now)
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:10 pm

okay, I have completed the note things. Who should start the topic? And where?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Can you start it please. And anywhere is fine.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:24 am

it seems like you generally don't open pms so i decided to post here^^

i think matt and crystal should meet >:3
i honestly have no idea how it might turn out but it'll definitely be an interesting rp
if you want, we could plot it out.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 pm

HAI
I think robyn would like Amber a lot
Amber is daughter of aphrodite. She is sassy and likes to talk. :) I think they would be friends. PM me and we can plan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.writedelight.forumotion.com
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 pm

alrighty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS   FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS
Page 1 of 1