Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Christmas time! [Beanie's whishlist thingy mabob]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Christmas time! [Beanie's whishlist thingy mabob] Empty
PostSubject: Christmas time! [Beanie's whishlist thingy mabob]   Christmas time! [Beanie's whishlist thingy mabob] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 pm

To Santa ~

I just want some presents for Christmas. Also friendly reminder I will send whomever does not give me a present to hell okay just kidding this isn't supernatural over here..
Things I want:

• Art. This includes photoshop, drawings, paintings, gifs, even photography. As long as you spend some time doing it.
  • HTML. Sigs, charrie templates, posting layouts. I have a pretty good posting layout, but it's not very high standard.
  • Writing. Fanfiction is good. I basically ship everything canon so yeah
  • Anything you can think of will probably be fabulous and I believe in your talent so go off my minions

I like Harry Potter (anyone who gets me Slytherin stuff will be sent to hell actually. Gryffindor ftw) Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Septimus Heap, Gone, Divergent, the Mortal Instruments and other things yup.

I don't like very much music or grammar, but I like some Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Paramore, Hank Green, Imagine Dragons and probably others that I can't think of.

I have run out of things to say so byeeeee.

Love, Beanieee
Age 8 (because a year has passed)

Back to top Go down

Christmas time! [Beanie's whishlist thingy mabob]
Page 1 of 1