Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Christmas Time is Here! [Bali's Wishlist]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Christmas Time is Here! [Bali's Wishlist] Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Time is Here! [Bali's Wishlist]   Christmas Time is Here! [Bali's Wishlist] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 am

HEYA EVERYONE!

Let me just start out by saying I am the easiest person to by a gift for. Honestly I just feel really touched whenever anybody gives me anything. SO, please don't feel you have to spend money or be super creative if you are my Secret Santa. I'll be happy with a bunch of pretty pictures if it comes to that xD Now, onto my interests.

TUMBLR BLOGS!:
Yeah, I love most of them. I don't have my own, but I love scrolling through the inpirational ones. You know, the ones with all the cool quotes and stuff xD Maybe find a few and just guys me links? I don't know. Maybe even a collage of things from various blogs. Anything works.

MUSIC!:
So, I have a few artists that I REALLY like.

-Coldplay
-Taylor Swift
-Justin Bieber
-Ke$ha
-Katy Perry

But whatever you do, do NOT gt me anything to do with One Direction. I'm not a big fan of their music, bt all my friends are and it annoys me xD

BOOKS!:
Well, I'm a pretty big reader so there a lots of series I like, and some you might not know of. So, a few series I like are:

-Divergent
-Percy Jackson
-Harry Potter
-39 Clues
-Wildwood Dancing Series (by Juliet Marilier, I don't know it's official name xD)

Yep, that's about it. Sorry for no fancy coding or anything, I just can't do that. If you can do pretty graphics or coding that would be a great gift as well. Pretty much anything works because I just LOVE Christmas!

Byeeee!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/

Christmas Time is Here! [Bali's Wishlist]
Page 1 of 1