Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

How far we've come

Go down 
+4
lara croft
pinkgirl
Beautiful Chaos
Beanie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

How far we've come  Empty
PostSubject: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 pm

I believe the world is burning to the ground
Oh well I guess we're going to find out

Oh no it's me again. Anyways, I am Bean, these are my characters and I wanna plot. I have no specificities and I'll rp with anyone as long as you are following the site rules. Cool.
Characters:
  • Livia Malcolm
  • Quell Malcolm
  • Malcolm Acres
  • Naren Black (idle)
  • Benjamin Atkins
  • Skyler Carstairs
  • Ariadne Thompson

coded by sapphire

Last edited by Beanie on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 pm

How far we've come  Tumblr_m83ulyE5No1r1fabt

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell,

Livia Malcolm, 15, daughter of Athena
Livia is going through a lot because of the ZA and is not as approachable as she used to be.
She has developed PTSD as a result of the ZA and is slowly recovering from it, but still wakes up from nightmares a lot.
First thing after the ZA, Livia completely shut herself off from the world. She sat in a corner, day after day, refusing to do anything. She did not speak and barely ate.
Now, a month later, Livia is doing better. She is talking again and moving around, although she is still very uptight. Livia is not the same person. She keeps her emotions inward and acts very haughty, almost regal.
Plots: Nikolai/Liv. Livia also needs a best friend.

Last edited by Bean the goddess on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:27 pm

How far we've come  Tumblr_mdi328gAYG1r6gj6do1_500

before it has begun, we've already won

Quell Malcolm, 15, son of Athena
Quell, although reserved, is not afraid to go up to people and make friends. He's the kind of guy that doesn't say anything unless something is wrong. Generally pretty laid back, Quell is easy to get along with.
Although the two people he's closest to (his sisters) have been affected pretty badly by the ZA, Quell is just sad because they are.
He is desperately trying to hold together his broken family and is struggling to keep positive
Needed: Some friends that aren't his siblings. Some male friends would do nicely

Last edited by Bean the goddess on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:15 pm

It's time to begin, isn't it?

Malcolm Acres, 14, son of Athena, Canon
Malcolm enjoys solitude and being alone. Although he tries not to stand out, Malcolm’s natural tendency to say exactly what he thinks gets him more attention than ignorance. Malcolm does not need to hide anything from anyone.
Malcolm finds himself with his siblings a lot of time because he can stand being around them.
Plots: Malcolm/Kenz
Needed: A friend would be nice. Someone who can get along with Malcolm and put up with him.

Last edited by Bean the goddess on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:16 pm

How far we've come  Tumblr_lj1mdyiYSn1qb442io1_500

waiting for the hint of a spark,

Ben Atkins, 14, son of Aether
Ben is miserably shy. He hates attention from large crowds and is often hard to approach. He is naturally sweet and although the boy does not go out of his way to make friends, he becomes lonely very quickly.
Ben has social anxiety and is terrified of talking to people. He can become a bit needy at times and is trying his best to overcome his fears.
Ben is an easy target for bullying because he is so shy and has few friends.
Current roleplays
Needed: Ben could use a friend that would break him out of his shell and maybe someone to bully him

Last edited by Beanie on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:15 pm

How far we've come  Tumblr_lmtmcq9IMg1qfvq5qo1_r1_500

love yourself so no one has to,

they're better off without you
Skyler Carstairs, 16, Nike
Skyler is cocky, confident and stupidly brave. He has trouble relating to others, yet his deepest fear is not to be needed.
Skyler has very minor Autism (that is only classified by his lack of empathy) and does not understand other people. This autism will lead to a form of schizophrenia (which makes Skyler severely depressed).
Current roleplays:
Needed: Skyler needs someone to bully perhaps.

Last edited by Bean the goddess on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Skylar can bully on of my characters if you want.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:40 am

Skyler needs to rp with one of my charries and we need to have a banna topic
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:32 pm

@Chaos: Sounds good! This will be fun /evil grin

@Pink: yess banana omggg totally. The other one too
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:52 pm

okay do you want me to make the topic for banna or for Skyler and my charrie?

haha and I'll post for Malcolm and Azalea
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Plottage ft. Liv Malcolm
So I really really love my character Livia. Why? Because she is the most developed, longest ongoing character I have. Honestly I look up to her a ton. However there is one thing that Livia has never had; true love. She doesn't really believe in the concept either. But I want to Liv to fall in love. Not a crush. Love. Someone to make her realize that there are better things to do than cry. That there are better things in life than bad people and death. Someone who will be there for her no matter what. Someone that I could easily kill off Okay just kidding.

Basically that's the plot. However, I'm not going to say yes to anything unless I know they have chemistry. Because, while I'll do that with my other characters, Liv is my baby and so I'd like to rp first.

Also they must fit to the song, Our song, by Matchbox20 because that song rocks.

Anyone up for the challenge? >_<

Plottage ft. Skyler Carstairs
so Skyler's mental health is extremely unstable. He has an unserious form of autism that makes it hard for Skyler to relate to other people (e.x. Kat shows some uncomfortableness about Skyler calling her Katarina. Not only does he see none of her concern, he will continue to call her Katarina even if she tells him to stop because he does not see that she is uncomfortable).  This prevents Skyler from making friends easily and relating to other people. He does not know when to talk a certain way to people and can come across as rude even if he is not trying to be (which is unlikely, as Skyler is incredibly sarcastic and loves to talk back to people). Due to his lack of conscious and friends, people have called Skyler a sociopath, even though he is not. However, Autism can also be a condition where an autist develops a version of schizophrenia. They cannot distinguish fantasy from reality. Skyler has been pretending that his father has been dead since he was 12 and, except for the half-sister whom he never talks to, he has no living family. Upon the realization that this is a lie, Skyler will start to imagine other things. If he could fake his father's death, who else will die in his imagination?  His best friend Kat is next. Thinking that she is dead, Skyler makes himself crazy. This results in a spiral of depression eventually resulting in Skyler attempting to commit suicide. He fails, and this ends his crazy spell of schizophrenia.

However, during the course of a couple of weeks, Skyler kills another camper, thinking that they are a monster. He is driven through the ground by guilt. Would anyone like to die by his hand?

Note: Mental Conditions such as Autism, Sycophrenzia and depression are serious and are not something to be joking about. The purpose of this plot is character development, not to make light of these diseases. Each topic will have trigger warnings and it should be understood that this plot is PG-13. When partaking in this plot, I expect you to be mature and responsible and by signing up for this plot, you must agree to be mature and responsible. Short posts will not be accepted. If you believe that I am not accurately portraying someone with these conditions, then I urge you to contact me. Thank you.

Last edited by Bean the goddess on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:55 am

Right wow uh
Kali has PTSD too. Unlike Liv tho, shes not healing up that well. Its just not happening for her. I think it would be cool to do a rp with Liv and Kali (cause both are in the grips of PTSD) at some point (not now I can't even post in a couple topics)
Also Eli would like to be friends with Quell.
And Skyler I'll message you later on facebook bout a certain plot /dead
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:10 am

Liv & Nikolai will be a thing. I'll make sure of it because their ship name would be Livolai and that's the best damn ship name ever.
I'll write him today and make sure he's finished and perfect and stuff.
Also, I listened to Our Song andwtfthatsongisperf
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Plottage with the New Years Battle
ft. Liv
Poor, poor Liv Malcolm. She's been through so much. And finally, she's found someone who can make her feel better. Nikolai Winchester makes Liv feel special and she loves him. She really does. But isn't that all about to change? Well no, nothing could change Liv's mind about Nik, but something just isn't right with her. Not anymore and she's so fragile. Perhaps you could compare her to a bone - seemingly tough but easily snapped. And when Nikolai almost dies, she's going to snap.

ft. Quell
Quell is pretty much just surprised. He doesn't have anything to lose and I'm pretty sure his only goal is to keep his friends safe. To torment my characters even more, I kind of want Quell to really injure himself. His leg is already pretty bad (he still walks with a limp) and it would be lovely if someone was to hurt it even worse.

ft. Skyler
With the arrival of his sister, Skyler is kind of going crazy. Therefore he will not be participating in this battle.

well I lied. How sad. Skyler is partially dying and so is his sister so yay for the Carstairs! You really did yourself good guys.

So that's what's going on with my characters. If anyone wants to role-play, I'm up for it. Also, the characters not mentioned do not have any plans so if you can come up with something then I'll use them.

Last edited by Beanie the amazing on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Ben Atkins should totally meet Sean Colby! Sean could totally break that shell! and, yeah. it should be a new years battle thing... Ben could be sorta frozen in the middle of the battle, about to get epically destroyed, when Sean comes in! Sean saves Ben and takes him somewhere safer and starts to make friends with Ben and eventually breaks that shell! here's the link to my charrie topic if you're interested and want to read up on Sean...
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:53 pm

I DEMAND SKYLER BE INVOLVED IN THIS BATTLE
SO ISABELLE AND HIM CAN HAVE A BATTLE TOPIC OK SHE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF HER SHE CAN'T FIGHT
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:58 pm

@Vey Yes totally I really like that plan. I'm going to PM you some more details about Ben that I haven't quite figured out everything

@Twin SKYLER HATES ISABELLE HE'S NOT GOING TO HELP HER OMG
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:58 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!! OK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:04 pm

BUT THAT COULD BE THE DRAMA HE COULD REFUSE TO HELP HER AND SHE TAGS ALONG AND THEN HE SAVES HER FROM A MONSTER OR SOMETHING
OR SHE ACCIDENTALLY SAVES HIM OR SOMETHING IDC
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:14 pm

YES THAT IS PERFECT YES YES YES
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:18 pm

WHICH ONE
HER SAVING HIM OR HIM SAVING HER
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:55 am

Yo bumping I wanna get some rping started before I go to camp (while I have a computer), so if you wanna rp just post here and I'll start a topic tonight. I'm pretty much down for anything.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:30 pm

I want to rp, just surprise me
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 7:34 pm

BEANIE. It's Jason from way back when who kinda disappeared oops. Anyways, I wanna rp and I'm up for pretty much anything as well. Just any characters you wanna rp and I can have one of mine meet? ^^
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:17 am

Perfect! I have a bunch of muse for Skyler and Liv rn, so do you have a preference?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far we've come    How far we've come  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How far we've come
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: