Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

it's where my demons hide (bly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

it's where my demons hide (bly) Empty
PostSubject: it's where my demons hide (bly)   it's where my demons hide (bly) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Cassidy Adelaide Ashton
n n n Daughter of Aceso

Cassidy walked slowly along the sand. She hadn't gotten to see the beach in awhile considering of the zombie apocalypse. She sat on a nearby bench and looked at the horizon, a million things running in her head. She just couldn't believe a zombie apocalypse had happened. She was by herself when it had happened since she really didn't have many friends. She was left alone to hide in a safe zone during a zombie apocalypse....

That wasn't even the worst thing that happened to Cassidy. Her friend who was only 12 years old that she was starting to get to know was dead. Some kid had accidentally threw a dagger in her stomach. She didn't think it was possible, bit it simply was. She had screamed at the Fates after, considering her friend had to die. Not someone else's.She could still see her face in her head. Then the thought of her dad had come to her. Her adopted little sister could've even been dead now. That's what triggered the tears. The hots tears started coming one by one, but soon it was just a stream coming out of her blue eyes. She had cried in awhile and didn't know she had all these tear inside of her. But she was crying for so many reasons. She was by herself and has to deal with this by herself.

Cassidy was still quietly sobbing to herself. Her body was shaking all over and she was hugging herself, trying to calm herself down. She knew it wouldn't happen because who could come them self down even though you started the tears? Happy memories came pouring out of her head giving her so many flashback, but every flashback that started it began with the sentence, You could have died. She knew she could have died, but still so many sad thing had happened to her.

n nword count, notes, outfitn n
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: it's where my demons hide (bly)   it's where my demons hide (bly) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Ronald~||~Alexander~||~Septavian

So if you're gonna go,
And leave me in a lonely grave,

Ron had a new collection of scars from the apocalypse. Scars that hurt when he moved sometimes. His massage therapist from the Apollo cabin suggested he go take a walk by the beach, wind down, and stretch a bit. It was a relatively warm day, punctuated by cool breezes and the crunch of orange leaves. Ron sighed. The apocalypse had taken a toll on the camp. You could see it in the faces of the campers. Ten, nine, eight year olds had seen the bloodshed, they had suffered too, and Ron could not shut the screams out of his mind. It was too much. The harsh sound ringing in his ears, the red on the ground, and the taste of iron in his mouth. Too much. He shivered, bringing his arms closer. He had just worn his camp tee, jeans, and sneakers, and it wasn’t much protection against the wind. A sound carried on the gust. The sound of someone crying. Ron quickened his pace, trying to find the source of the sobbing. He came upon a girl, hiccuping and tearful, hugging her arms close. Without a second thought, Ron slipped in beside her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, and laying her head on his shoulder. He didn’t even try to comfort her. He just sang a quiet lullaby, full of sadness and mourning for the lights that had gone out.

I won't let it show,
Until you've finally flown away
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: it's where my demons hide (bly)   it's where my demons hide (bly) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Cassidy Adelaide Ashton
n n n Daughter of Aceso

Cassidy felt someone wrap their arms around her. She had put her head in their chest and had continued sobbing even though she didn't know who it was. She didn't seem to care at the moment who it was. It could've been a zombie for all she cared, it just felt nice to have someone hug her. But Ccassidy had accidentally soaked part of the person's shirt. When she had managed to calm down and stop crying, she had sat up and started wiping the tears off her face with her wrist. Then she had finally got a good look at the person. "Um... thanks." She said and put her hand out. "I'm Cassidy, daughter of Aceso." Cassidy put a fake smile on her face and tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: it's where my demons hide (bly)   it's where my demons hide (bly) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:26 am

So if you're gonna go,

Ron smiled and took her hand. “I’m Ron, son of Janus. Pleasure to meet you, Cassidy.”  His smile shifted into a slight frown. He gently cupped her face with his palm, looking into her eyes.  “The daughter of healing can’t cure her own wounds, now can she?” A sad, pained expression passed over his face. Ron sighed and managed to smile. “What’s wrong?”

I won't let it show,
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: it's where my demons hide (bly)   it's where my demons hide (bly) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:36 am

Cassidy Adelaide Ashton
n n n Daughter of Aceso

Cassidy smiled back at him. "Janus? That's different." She said. She shrugged and her gaze drifted toward the ground, not wanting to look at the boy's eyes. When he asked her what's wrong, she had just shrugged again. She did want to tell him, what was wrong she just didn't know how to say it. Because of the zombie apocalypse, she hadn't talked to someone for awhile, and had maybe possibly forgot how to really talk to someone. The last time she had talked to someone was about at least like 3 weeks ago when the zombie apocalypse had started. Even before that she didn't have many friends, she just usually went to the infirmary to heal people. But now she just couldn't anymore, she didn't want to see the dying faces of people, hoping that she would be able to heal them. She did want to help, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: it's where my demons hide (bly)   it's where my demons hide (bly) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:11 pm

So if you're gonna go,

Ron didn’t know why he was so physical today. But he draped an arm over Cassidy and drew her closer. "Did you lose someone?" He glanced at the Sound. Waves lapped at the shore, and the red colours of the sunset reflected on the water were still there when Ron closed his eyes. Red. Suddenly, a series of images flashed through his mind, lightning quick and blurred. Ron running through the forest. Ron scrambling up a rope ladder, screaming for his sister. A young boy with an orange tee, climbing up the ladder below Ron. His wide eyes, so brown they seemed red, when a zombie took him by the foot. And the air in front of Ron, his hand grasping for one that wasn’t there anymore. “I lost someone too.”

I won't let it show,
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: it's where my demons hide (bly)   it's where my demons hide (bly) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Cassidy Adelaide Ashton
n n n Daughter of Aceso

Cassidy just shrugged again. She didn't just feel like answering Ron's question. She just wanted to lay on the sand and just look at the sky and just lay there. She didn't really know what to do with her life now. She didn't want to go back to the infirmary and she didn't have anything else to do other then the arts and crafts section. She didn't even want go there because it was probably destroyed and would just bring back the memories. "Are you going trick or treating this year?" She asked him, trying to change the topic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's where my demons hide (bly)   it's where my demons hide (bly) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's where my demons hide (bly)
Page 1 of 1