Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Insanity With a Dark Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Insanity With a Dark Side Empty
PostSubject: Insanity With a Dark Side   Insanity With a Dark Side I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:49 am

SO even though I wasn't a huge part in zombie apocalypse, since my characters would still be at camp I think they would still be shaped by it. I spent a large time period thinking about it, realized if Chris got any darker, I'd have to kill him, and I like him. Caleb wouldn't be affected a lot by it, he'd get over it and carry on as usual. So now I have Theo, who lost it a while back. I think I've decided the apocalypse is kinda gonna snap him back to reality, but in a bad way. He's just going to become merciless and dark and cold, with a little insanity mixed in. Kinda like a monster inside. So anyone want to witness the down hill Theo?
Back to top Go down

Insanity With a Dark Side
Page 1 of 1