Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Memorial Hall

Go down 
2 posters

Should we have a memorial hall?
Yes, to replace the Burial Shroud
Memorial Hall I_vote_lcap43%Memorial Hall I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Yes, but keep the Burial Shroud
Memorial Hall I_vote_lcap57%Memorial Hall I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Memorial Hall I_vote_lcap0%Memorial Hall I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Memorial Hall Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Hall   Memorial Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:28 am

I'm thinking that a Memorial Hall would be more suitable to remember campers by. Because firstly, in the books, campers are actually burnt in their shrouds. Like sent up to the gods or something. But to make it easier and more suitable for roleplay, being cremated and set in the Hall with their epitaph beside it on a plaque would be a better idea.

But from various opinions, some people are uncomfortable with cremating bodies. So there's an option to keep the graves too. Go on, vote and state your opinions.

Let me be clear about the poll though:
"Yes, to replace the Burial Shroud" means that you only want the Memorial Hall.
"Yes, but keep the Burial Shroud" means that you want both.
"No" means that you want just the Burial thingy.

Also, I'm thinking of renaming the Burial Shroud to Burial Grounds, because well, a Burial Shroud is an object, a thing. Its that large piece of cloth you wrap around bodies-to-be-buried.

And mods/admins, I didn't post it in the mod house first because its a really minor thing rofl.

Last edited by Summer on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Memorial Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Hall   Memorial Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 am

I definitely think you should just rename the Burial Shroud to Burial Grounds and as a subforum underneath have the Memorial Hall for those who chose to be cremated.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Memorial Hall
Page 1 of 1