Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Child_of_Athena's Character's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Child_of_Athena

Child_of_Athena

Child_of_Athena's Character's Empty
PostSubject: Child_of_Athena's Character's   Child_of_Athena's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Child_of_Athena's Character's Short-haircuts-for-girls-2011-short-haircuts-for-girls-short-560x840

Kasumi Weyland - Daughter of Athena

Birthday: 7th January, 1997
Orientation: Bisexual
Claimed: As Athena claims her children at birth, she is claimed.
Mortal Family: Adam Weyland -45- -Father- L.T in the Marines
Pets: None

Physical Appearance: Kasumi stands at a total height of Four foot, eigh inches. Her skin is smooth and save for an inch long scar above her eye, devoid of imperfection. Her hair is cut short, stopping just above her chin, it is styled similar to a boy's and is a strawberry blonde colour. Her eyes are a storm grey colour and her lips are a light pink colour, beneath her eyes she has a light splay of freckles.

On her feet, she wears a pair of red and white trainers, with ankle high white socks on underneath. She wears a brown belt around her waist, she also wears a pair of denim blue shorts that stop just above her knees. She wears a sleevless, Camp Half Blood, orange shirt and has the camp half blood necklace around her neck.

Personality: Kasumi is a shy person, she doesn't like aproaching people to start conversation and can usually be found on the edge of a large group. She get's nervous when talking to people she has never met before. She also get's jittery when she is around someone she likes. Kasumi is a quiet girl, she doesn't like talking and it is very rare that she will actually talk, leaving some of the people she has met, wondering if she can talk at all.

Fatal Flaw: Hubris, deadly pride

Weapons: Kasumi carries a forty-eight inch long Kopis dagger, the blade of which is made from celestial bronze and the handle is made from oak.

Talents: Kasumi, being a daughter has high intelligence and wisdom, she also has a great talent for weaving. When and if she sings, she has a beautiful life.

Year-Round
Years in Camp: Six

Brief History: Kasumi is an army brat, never having lived in one place for more than a couple of years. She was born in washington, where she attended pre-school where she made friends with a strange young girl. She was moved then to a school in California, where she was snatched from school by a cyclops looking for dinner, she managed to escape when he got careless. After which she was moved to florida where she and her father were held at gun-point by a fugitive on the run from the police. Eventually Kasumi came to New York City, where she was discovered by a Satyr and led to Camp, shortly after her father was sent away for over seas duty and she has remained there everything since.

Last edited by Child_of_Athena on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Child_of_Athena

Child_of_Athena

PostSubject: Re: Child_of_Athena's Character's   Child_of_Athena's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Child_of_Athena's Character's Red-Bleached-Layered-short-Hairstyle

Half-Bloods
Name:

"Greetings, My name is Zoe Yutani"

Age/Birthday:

"You should never ask a lady her age. But I will tell you anyway, I am sixteen and a half years old. My birthday, January, seveneteenth 1996."

"Duh, I'm upset you'd even ask that....I'm obiously a female."

"...."

"What do you mean it's not obvious! How rude!"

God Parent:

"My godly parent....Let's think....I Zoe Yutani am a child of Hecate, goddess of Witchcraft, Magic, Sorcery, Crossroads, trivial Knowledge and finnaly Necromancy!"

Claimed:

"Well, I'm in the cabin, so Ya I've been claimed."

Mortal Family:

"Let's see mortal family....Well this time round...I have a father, he's an electrical engineer working in New York, he's out a lot and I don't realy know his full name....I just call him Father or Dad....Or when I want something reeeaaal bad Daddy."

"I remember, from what I have seen in the dreams, that I think....I think that I used to have a brother, he visited me when I was Elysium, he was in Asphodel....Last I heard he got bored and wondered off somewhere....You'd think lord Hades wouldn't let the dead run off like that.....Still I guess he is pretty busy these days."

Years in Camp:

"Hmm, let me think...How long was it this time round?...Oh yes I remember I've been at camp for Six years now."

Physical Appearance:

"Well, I think I'm pretty and that's all that counts."

Zoe's hair is cut short and layered in a bob style, her hair is an auburn colour and stops an inch below her chin. She wears a light brown, sleevless turtleneck under a hooded white vest, with four front pockets, one on either side. There are four pockets on the inside of the vest as well. Zoe wears a black denim skirt that stretches down to just above her knees. She also wears a pair of sensible black flats, wearing no socks on underneath. Her eyes are a light brown colour, her lips are a light pink colour and upon her cheeks she has a light splay of Freckles.

Personality:

"I'm a lovely person really."

"...."

"I AM!"

Zoe is friendly to talk to, she likes making new friends and tries not to upset others when she can. She is a Narcoleptic, falling asleep at random times, be it at meal time, during training or in a fight. She doesn't have much problems staying awake and can often be found awake in the night. The daughter of Hecate has a terrible sense of direction, often confusing left with right and she can sometimes get lost on something as simple as a straight path. She is often left confused by her strange dreams, in many cases confusing them with reality.

Fatal Flaw:

"I guess, if I have to have a flaw....Pride I guess I'm too proud and maybe that will may be my undoing."

Pets: N/A

Talents:

"I'm talented, I can paint with my feet for one thing, I can also use my feet to handle knives and forks. I know a limited magic spells at the moment, but it is my dream to become a mighty sorceress. I can cast an offensive spell that knocks my enemies away and a defensive spell that forms a very very temporary sheild of light."
Weapons:

"I have two weapons, an oak wand I got when I entered Hecate's cabin and a single handed sword which I have wisely chosen to disguise as a roserary I keep around my right wrist."

Brief History:

Zoe is a young woman, who chose to be reborn after spending centuries in the fields of Elysium, for an unknown event in her past life. Sometimes she sees snipets of this passed life in the form of dreams, which she sometimes passess of as dreams and sometimes takes as the gospel truth. In modern times, she lives in the city of New York, with her father. Her father is a lawyer who makes a lot of money, meaning she is well taken care of, though she often rejected the stylists he sent for her. She went to a normal school preferring to live the normal life. While she was at this school, she was attacked by a cyclops who intended to make her dinner, when she was saved by a young Satyr, disguised as her maths teacher. After this incident she was sent by her father to camp, where she chose to stay during the summer, so she could otherwise continue her life as a normalish schoolgirl.

Summer
Other: Zoe is Bisexual

Last edited by Child_of_Athena on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Child_of_Athena

Child_of_Athena

PostSubject: Re: Child_of_Athena's Character's   Child_of_Athena's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Character 3:
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Child_of_Athena's Character's   Child_of_Athena's Character's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:45 am

Accepted!
Happy roleplaying!
#KASUMI
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Child_of_Athena

Child_of_Athena

PostSubject: Re: Child_of_Athena's Character's   Child_of_Athena's Character's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:30 am

Zoe Yutani is up and ready to be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Child_of_Athena's Character's   Child_of_Athena's Character's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:10 am

Accepted!
Happy roleplaying!
#ZOE
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child_of_Athena's Character's   Child_of_Athena's Character's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child_of_Athena's Character's
Page 1 of 1