Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private]   Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] Tumblr_mdjolyZgVu1rt1ent
Alyssandra Macy Richards; daughter of Harmonia, goddess of harmony

Alyssandra was exploring...again. That was what she was born to do. Alyssa never stayed at camp for long, but this year she decided to stay and make friends. And well, learn to fight considering she almost died last time she was out of camp. A part of her thought the only reason she came back was to find a reason to stay at camp...

Bored out of her mind, Alyssa decided to climb a tree. Yes, a tree. Dropping her notebook and small sketchpad. Alyssa stepped back. The tree seemed fairly tall enough to climb. And good enough as well. Grinning wildly, Alyssandra grabbed onto the tree and started to climb. She only made it like three feet up before she fell flat on her back. "Oh gods," Alyssa moaned in pain, rolling on her stomach. Why did she even think about doing that?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private]   Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] Lk

Andrew Frely
Son of DEMETER

I was walking around the forest making some plants grow. It was fun being the sun of Demeter. I kept walking seeing a girl ahead of me. I start to follow her. why? because she looks pretty and because I'm weird like that. I kept following her and see her start to climb a tree. I look at her and I smile. I see her fall, and I jump up.

I jog towards her and look at her "Are you okay?" I ask her. I look at her and start to grow a flower bed under her head "I hope you didn't hit your head." I tell her. I was the worry guy and I was nice as always.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private]   Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:44 pm

Alyssandra did not expect a boy to show up. Blinking her blue-gray eyes, Alyssa stared at the cute before answering. "Um, yeah I'm okay." Sitting up slowly, Alyssa rubbed her head, her chocolate brown curls falling out of her intricate braid. Feeling flowers on the ground, Alyssa jumped a bit, knowing these were not there before.

"Son of Demeter I suppose?" Alyssandra asked, picking up a small daisy and putting it in her hair. She hoped he didn't mind that she guessed it rather quickly. Clearing her thoughts, Alyssandra smiled at the boy. "I'm Alyssandra. You can call me Alyssa or Lyssa or anything you can think of."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private]   Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:16 am

Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] Lk

Andrew Frely
Son of DEMETER

I look up at her and smile and nod "Okay I am." I look at her and smile and give a small chuckle. I look at her hair and her eyes were so wonderful. Was that the right word to use?

"I'm Andrew. Call me Drew or Andrew." I tell herr. I look at her and make the flowers go away. i stand up and hold out my hand to help her.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private]   Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Alyssandra smiled at Andrew, taking his hand. At this point, Alyssa's curly hair was all over. Groaning, Alyssa took an extra ponytail and pulled her hair back up again. Brushing off her jeans, Alyssa looked back up at Andrew.

"Do you have any other powers?" She asked, suddenly curious. Alyssa didn't really know a lot of Demeter kids. Or maybe it was just the fact that Alyssa loved learning about anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private]   Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Sun [NON - EVENT; private]
Page 1 of 1