Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jessica's Dwelling of Plots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Jessica's Dwelling of Plots  Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Dwelling of Plots    Jessica's Dwelling of Plots  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:37 am

Note:  I would prefer if you wait to post until the '[WIP]' is gone from the title.  If it isn't there than you are free to request any character you wish to role play with.

Okay, so I'm not good at plotting or anything but if you ever want to role play with any of my characters, but you don't want to read all of my bios (not to mention they're on page 10 or something because it's been forever since I've completed a new character and I'm currently working on three.  I need to commit to one character at a time), here's the place for you.  I'll show a picture of the character, give a summary of the character, and list off relationships they have.  There won't be that many relationships that I will be able to remember because I haven't role played in forever.  Stupid hiatus.  With that, we should get started.

Spoiler:

Name: "Hi I'm Anna.  Anna May Shauk."
God Parent: "My dad is Zeus.  Do you have a problem with that?"

Summary: Anna isn't really a people person.  She's not good at making friends, because of her trust issues.  Things can get electrifying if you don't watch your back, and she gets angry, though she is still trying to hone the powers she inherited from her father.  Deep down, though, Anna is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.  You just have to earn her trust.  If she wants to, Anna can be really enthusiastic.  Anna dislikes animals with a passion.  She has a necklaces with a lightning bolt for a pendant that sizzles over her heart.  When she calls out it's name it turns into a bow and arrow.

Relationships: Anna hasn't really socialized much since she got to camp, barely a year ago, but she had a boyfriend at one time.  His name was Kit Breccan (Kenzie) and Anna was devastated when he died several months ago, but she's okay now.

Spoiler:

Name: "Hi.  I'm Zinah Grace Bayer.  It's nice to meet you!  Would you like to dance?"
Age: "I'm seventeen, almost eighteen.  Wow, I can't believe I'll be an adult soon."
God Parent: "My mom is Terpsichore, the muse of dance.  Speaking of dancing, would you like to dance with me?"

Summary: Zinah Grace Bayer likes to socialize, unlike Anna.  She'll always have something to say that will carry on a conversation.  This being said, she doesn't have much time to socialize because she is always practicing dance routines, being a huge perfectionist.  Zinah is over confident about almost everything because she believes she has to take responsibility for things.  Those jazz shoes that she wears all the time, no matter if it's hot or cold, transform into two daggers when she yells out their name.  Zinah would have a pet, but if she did, it would distract her from dance.

Relationships: Zinah has a lot of random acquaintances, but she has close friends here and there (but I can only remember one).  She went to the Sadie Hawkins dance with Colin Ringlet (FudgeeBear), but their relationship didn't go much farther than that.  Zinah thinks of him as her mutual friend now.

Spoiler:

Name: "Hello there, I'm Wyatt Jones.  How are you doing today?"
God parent: "My mom is Demeter, goddess of agriculture."

Summary: Wyatt is not you're ordinary teenage boy.  He is kind and empathetic.  However, he is also blind.  Wyatt fears things that might happen to him, ever since the incident in which he became blind happened.  Like Zinah, he is outgoing, over-confident, and competitive, though he isn't good with a knife.  Though he has four small throwing knives, if he needs to defend himself against a monster.  It will only work if he can hear the monster though, so he hopes that his opponent is loud.  Wyatt shares an empathy link with his white German Shepherd, Blizzard, who is his guide dog.

Relationships:  From what I can remember, Wyatt has had a lot of friendships, but like I said, I haven't been extremely active before now, since 2012, so I can only remember a couple.  He had a friendship with Teagan Sinead Moran (ML) that might have turned into something, but they haven't really talked much in over eight months.  He is currently in a budding romance with Alexandria Summers (Beautiful Chaos).

Spoiler:

Name: "I'm Olivia Frost."
God Parent: "My mom is Khione, goddes of snow and ice."

Summary: Olivia Frost can seem really cold. She usually covers up her caring aand friendly personality with dry remarks and unfriendliness. She is independent, claiming she doesn't need help from others, but she would love if someone helped her, if only not for her curse. In reality, Olivia is a very caring and friendly person. She is a selfless and a dedicated Demigod. Olivia has an arctic fox named Blanca, who is immune to her curse. Her main weapon is the snow and ice that always seems to appear around her.

Relationships: I don't really know, I'll have to ask Angel about that one.

**Adopted from Angel **
Back to top Go down

Jessica's Dwelling of Plots
Page 1 of 1