Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Louder Than Thunder {adam}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:44 am

Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 3 Jgh210

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

Her face instantly turned red. "I don't think I--" she began to say, but then stopped herself. She knew she was going to end up singing to him sooner or later. She cleared her throat, sat up, and took a deep breath. She opened her mouth and began to sing Hold On Til' May by Pierce The Veil, but a half step higher so she could actually hit the notes as needed. After she finished, she watched Adam, matching his gaze, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 am

Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 3 Bdc7b58f-1e4b-44d8-8563-1cc81c464e88_zpsa34f2965

adam dunlap - son of hades
He watched her for a second, grinning in amazement. "That was good, that was good!" Adam reached out and grabbed her face, pulling her towards him and kissing her forehead. "Really, I liked it. How come you never told me you sang sooner? We should jam sometime. It'd be fun."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 am

Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 3 Jgh210

rachel botswick
daughter of zeus

She blushed when he kissed her forehead. "Thanks, I don't say much about it because.. I don't know. It's not something I flaunt." she shrugged, leaning forward so her head was buried in his chest. "Jamming sounds fun, haven't done that in forever." she smiled, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend and just held him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louder Than Thunder {adam}   Louder Than Thunder {adam} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Louder Than Thunder {adam}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3