Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-06-13
|Subject: Primie's Characters Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:25 am|| |
* birth certificateName: Zelda SmithNicknames: ZelAge: 13Place of Birth: Montreal, CanadaGodly Parent: ApolloMortal Family: Grace Smith (mother), Max Smith (full brother, 8)Claimed or Unclaimed: Yes
* camp lifeYear-Round or Summer Camper: Summer CamperYears at Camp: 3History: Zelda was an ordinary girl until she was 10. She was a good student and had many friends. She was understanding and easy to get along with. When she was 10 her mom told her the truth about her father and sent her to camp.
* the psychePersonality: Although Zelda is smart, she can be a show off. she is funny, but sometimes she can make a mean joke by accident. Zelda is understanding. She sometimes goes over the top and doesn’t mind her own beeswax. Fatal Flaw: she can’t lieLikes: she likes cats,gymnastics,reading,riding and rock climbingDislikes:football,bad puns or jokes and her brother\
* the appearancePhysical Description: She has caramel colored wavy hair. her hair is down to her shoulders. she has blue-green eyes , freckles and peach colored skin. She usually wears a dress and sometimes leggings and a pair of clogs.Dressing Style: girly
* the defensive systemDemigod Talents:shes very good at archery. she never gets sunburnt. She’s a good singer and musician.Weapons:bow and arrowPets: a kitten named brooklyn
* the puppet masterName/Alias: PrimmyInterests: Rock climbing and GymnasticsHow you found this site: Sister
Posts : 2998
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 21
Location : neither here nor there
|Subject: Re: Primie's Characters Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:37 am|| |
"Claimed or Unclaimed: Yes." Please clear this up a bit. Is it 'yes she is claimed' or 'yes she is unclaimed'?
I don't think her fatal flaw is fatal. It doesn't seem like something that can lead to her downfall/death. Please change it to something else.
Please also add more to her history. "She was understanding and easy to get along with" actually seems to be more of a personality sentence. Her physical description could also use more detail. If you're having trouble writing more, this guide here
can help you. c: