Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Big Battle

Go down 
+6
Inaniloquist
Aneurysm
Sun-Spawn
Norm Normal
Zan
Gazimu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Big Battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Battle   Big Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:05 pm

I want them all. D:

Zeus and Apollo too? xD

But the Hades kids could cheat with their shadow traveling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle   Big Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Perhaps A Cabin Leader Meeting Should Be Held to determine these things?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle   Big Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 pm

*nods* To the Big House?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle   Big Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Its at times like these you wish you were a cabin leader, Gaz just set a date like we did for the other time electing.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle   Big Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Im not even cabin leader, only Aaron tried and Adam beat him for hades, I was too lazy for the others, they all minor gods xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Norm Normal

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle   Big Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 pm

I think it would be good to finally have a capture the flag game. As for the Hades part,make us swear not to use shadow travel during the game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle   Big Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Gazimu wrote:
There should be some big events that lead up to a smaller invasion from Kronos, like the labyrinth was, but its like, in the woods just outside the boundries as they try to get in, (And demigods could get in, with the monsters to retreat to), that had the camp on edge, because everyone on this forum acts with their charslike nothing is happening, when in between books 4 and 5(where we are in this) the camp was worried about an attack constantly.

It sounds interesting... It will give us somthing to do.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle   Big Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 am

Wait, so the Kronos Army is alive? Cause, my guy hates the gods and such, and could be converted, so, what I should do, is own some n0085. x] BUT GOOD IDEA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle   Big Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Battle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3