Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story Empty
PostSubject: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm

(EDIT)

Characters:

Name: Shay Mc'Afee
Dislikes: Fights, Bullys, Mean instructors
Bio: Shay started dancing when she was 3 years old. She grew to it and loves it! She started out with Kidz Bop (I know, Cheesy, right?), then music videos for famous singers, and now she competes in compitetions around the world

Name: Leah Carlison
Dislikes: Being ignored, Failing, Annoying Girls
Bio: Let's just say Leah is jealous of Shay. Even though they are at the same level as each other, Leah keeps saying she is better than Shay, though she is horrible at dancing, but better at singing.

Last edited by Kendall on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 pm

IT HAS POTENTIAL. *strokes chin*

I SEE MIKURU! :D
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:01 pm

YUP!

So, Crispy. I think it would be a good idea for a combined story. But... I call Chiyo! So you can pick one, and another one is open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Eh, Nevermind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Okay then.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:18 pm

HOW DO YOU DO THESE CHARACTER THINGS!?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Hayyy, her name's Leah. :D
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Crispyyy...How do you make the Leah things. You know, with the big eyes and whatnot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Lol, what?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:32 pm

How do you make the pictures with the big eyes!! Like the characters in the picture. Anime!! Yeah that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. You want to where to get anime pictures?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:40 pm

I searched them up on Google.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh well I wanted to know how to make them mahself since it seems like evryone has them. And I can't draw. and you already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Really, nobody draws them. Everybody gets them from google.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story   Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh, Failed Attempt at a Dance Story
Page 1 of 1