Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting by the Lakeside. (with Cam)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

Sitting by the Lakeside. (with Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the Lakeside. (with Cam)   Sitting by the Lakeside. (with Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:41 pm

[color=darkred][i]What should I do today?[/i] that was the everyday question that i asked myself. I could make guys jealous that they could not date me...cause i hated them. I am gay, and that is what makes me special, but it has been had on me. I could not find anyone like me in this entire camp, and it gets really lonely at times. But then, this girl showed up in front of me. Everything about her was perfect, but i did not want to introduce myself first. I am shy and i hate to be the first to introduce myself, so i waited patiently to see if she would first.[/color]
Back to top Go down

Sitting by the Lakeside. (with Cam)
Page 1 of 1