Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm sitting alone when people come

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

I'm sitting alone when people come Empty
PostSubject: I'm sitting alone when people come   I'm sitting alone when people come I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 pm

I sat at the hearth. I was wondering what Quinn was doing with her blind date. I loved my sister. She rocked. I sat with my head in my lap thinking about things that were to be thought about. :D
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I'm sitting alone when people come   I'm sitting alone when people come I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:16 pm

"I walked out from behind my cabin. My golden Drachma in my fingers. I walked up from behind a Girl and sat down next to her. She looked quite athletic but i didn't know who her parent was, but from the look, One of the male ones. "Hey Whats Up?" i asked being nice.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm sitting alone when people come   I'm sitting alone when people come I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:19 pm

I still sat there thinking things that were meant to be thought. Now I'm not gonna tell you. "Hey." I said to the boy, my head still in my lap. I lifted it up. "My name's Kayden Marqui, daughter of Hermes. You?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: I'm sitting alone when people come   I'm sitting alone when people come I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Ah A Hermes Kid... No wonder she reminded me of him. "Mason Kines Son of Zeus. Yeah Yeah Big deal... can we skip the ohs and awes?" i asked expecting this to be like every other time. I'm almost not gonna tell anyone who my dad was...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: I'm sitting alone when people come   I'm sitting alone when people come I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:02 am

My hands were freezing. Man, what did I do that morning? It wasn't that cold. I decided to warm them at the hearth. Two people were already there, so I just sat across from them. "Sorry if I'm disrupting anything," I apologized, just in case. "See, my hands are just--" What are you doing, Wakanda? They don't want to know about your hand problems. "Never mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sitting alone when people come   I'm sitting alone when people come I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sitting alone when people come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: