Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting Here {EM-FACE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Sitting Here {EM-FACE} Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:58 am

I lean against a huge oak tree, my iPod Touch fitting well in my hands. I was supremely bored, and I needed something to do. So I play Angry Birds. I was truly addicted to this game. Once I played it for five hours straight. I bring my finger back and release, sending a bomb bird into a huge wooden sculpture, and killing half of the bunnies. My Linkin Park t-shirt flowed loosely, and I was also wearing my Lil Wayne sneakers- the ones that are all red. Finishing the game, I go to another app- Pick-up lines. "Your eyes are about as blue as my toilet water," I repeat. I was never going to use these, but it gave me a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 pm

"Thanks. That really makes a girl feel great." Taylor grinned, leaning against a tree. Today the skater was dressed in skinny jeans from PacSun and hi-top gold and silver Adidas. She wore a tight purple top and a zip up hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:46 pm

I get up and turn around. "Holy shoot. When did you get here?" I grin. "Wait- here's another one." I look down at my iPod Touch to see another pick-up line. "Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only TEN I see." I laugh. These were so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 pm

"Actually, no. I'm from Ohio." Her eyes automatically rolled. "And I've been here for a while. You just suck at noticing people. Well...then again. I am a child of Hermes, god of Thieves." The female thief grinned as she held up the boy's wallet.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

I smirk. "Nice. Now give me it back." I walk closer to her and reach out to it. I take it, and search to see if all my money was there. Thankfully, it was. Lately, I was thinking to ask Taylor out, but I was waiting for the right time. But when exactly is the right time? We were alone. Hey, what have I got to lose? "Hey, um...do you want to do something later?" I ask her, half grinning.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 pm

"Depends. Is it illegal?" She asked with a serious expression. She usually covered up her embarassment with a joke. Color had risen in her cheeks as her lips pulled back to reveal a grin. "Yeah. Sure. But...what do you want to do?" She asked as she pulled his ID out her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm

I grin and snatch the ID back. "Hm. Well, we could go to a skate park. Or drive around the City." I shrug. "Excuse my crappy suggestions." I was extremely happy that she agreed to go out with me, but I kept it on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Sitting Here {EM-FACE} Girls,skate-da0841c32f0512c8b97bd9dc78f142fd_h

taylor mcdonald

"Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked..."

- ++++ -

"How about we catch a movie, instead?" She suggested. People knew her and her skating talents. She was famous in the skating world. Being one of the only girls to attempt aerial tricks. And whatnot. The man that had called her when she was talking to Ollie for the first time, had called back a little bit later and requested a meeting. Taylor had gone to the meeting and was now signed with World Industries.

- ++++ -

"I've got bills to pay...I've got a mouth to feed."

Last edited by Breezy on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 pm

I grin. "Even better." I lean against a tree. "So, what movie are you thinking of?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:56 pm

taylor mcdonald

"Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked...money don't grow on trees."

- ++++ -

She thought for a moment. "Yeah...uh...how about the Wimpy Kid movie? I was dyin- oh wait. It's not out yet. OOH. Beastly. I want to see that so bad!" She practically squealed. Alex Pettyfer was so hot.

- ++++ -

"I got bills to pay...I gotta mouth to feed."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "Alright...fine. But I get to choose where we eat afterwards." I grin. Beastly is fine, but if it wasn't Taylor, I wouldn't be going.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 pm

taylor mcdonald
"Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked..."

- ++++ -

"Great..." She said with a smile. The girl looked around for a moment. "So...I'm gonna go change for our date and you should probably do that too." She started to pad away softly swinging her arms as she walked.

- ++++ -

"I've got bills to pay...I've gotta mouth to feed."

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 pm

I smile. "Yeah. I'll do that." She called it a date. A freakin' date. I pocket my iPod Touch and start to walk in the direction of the Zeus Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Here {EM-FACE}   Sitting Here {EM-FACE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Here {EM-FACE}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: